Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 459 of 503 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 7533
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Gruden is a good offensive coach. I just feel that he tends to get to conservative at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the time Prox. We get a 3 point lead heís running power on 3rd and 8

Redzone is horrific. No creativity at all. Does he have no faith in our players execution?

Itís like we are scared to take a significant lead as it will upset the refs

Even with a top ten D this issue will hurt us in the big games unless itís fixed

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Anybody see Josh Allen sell the fake near the goal line? A thing of beauty. He got the ball all the way into the RBs bread basket.

That is the element missing in Carrís game, heíe not the least bit deceitful. Canít sell the fake on the option and doesnít look off defenders....
    Carrs lost all his mobility I think. Stop squatting and start yoga and Pilates. Heard an interview with Phil Simms saying his biggest regret was bulking to protect from injury and not keeping mobility he had in college where he ran all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Itís not about Carrís physical abilities. He has always had the physical ability.

Itís about your belief in Carr. Do you believe he has what it takes to be a Super Bowl winning QB? Can he elevate a team to win rings?

I personally do not believe that. I have never believed that. I was one that supported we trade him a couple years ago. Would still now.

Does our defense need fixed? Of course it does. Itís terrible.

Does Carr get more blame than he probably should? Yes he does.

But again, belief is powerful. If you believe heís a Super Bowl QB, then keep him.

If not, weíre just spinning our wheels.
    Itís irrelevant until you can land that superstar QB. Iíve always said give me that guy then Iím happy to move on. But reality is we get Terrelle Pryor, Matt McGloin Marcus Mariota lol

You guys act like thereís 100ís of superstar QBs sitting around waiting for their chance.

If we can get Watson and not mortgage our entire future you do it. But thatís not going to happen. They will want a kings ransom

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Itís irrelevant until you can land that superstar QB. Iíve always said give me that guy then Iím happy to move on. But reality is we get Terrelle Pryor, Matt McGloin Marcus Mariota lol

You guys act like thereís 100ís of superstar QBs sitting around waiting for their chance.

If we can get Watson and not mortgage our entire future you do it. But thatís not going to happen. They will want a kings ransom
    Let me be clear, I'm board with keeping Carr and building the defense. That seems like the fastest / easiest approach to fixing the franchise.

HOWEVER ... Carr + 1st R for Watson? I would strongly consider it. Carr is 29 and he'll be 30 in 2021. Watson is 25 and he'll turn 26 during the '21 season.

Getting Deshaun Watson means the Raiders window goes from ~3-4 years to ~6-8 years. IDK about you, but if given a straight choice, I'd rather have a legitimate playoff contender for 8 years, instead of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Let me be clear, I'm board with keeping Carr and building the defense. That seems like the fastest / easiest approach to fixing the franchise.

HOWEVER ... Carr + 1st R for Watson? I would strongly consider it. Carr is 29 and he'll be 30 in 2021. Watson is 25 and he'll turn 26 during the '21 season.

Getting Deshaun Watson means the Raiders window goes from ~3-4 years to ~6-8 years. IDK about you, but if given a straight choice, I'd rather have a legitimate playoff contender for 8 years, instead of 4.
    Iíd trade Carr for Watson irregardless of age.

Seems ultimately irrelevant, since Watson reportedly only wants to go to Miami if he gets traded.

*According to ESPN

Seems ultimately irrelevant, since Watson reportedly only wants to go to Miami if he gets traded.

*According to ESPN
    Despite Gruden's public comments otherwise, I don't believe Raiderland is the free agent destination resort that he claims it is. Watson wanting to go to Miami is puzzling considered their commitment to Tua.

Despite Gruden's public comments otherwise, I don't believe Raiderland is the free agent destination resort that he claims it is. Watson wanting to go to Miami is puzzling considered their commitment to Tua.
    Keep in mind as well that Watson has a no trade clause so he cant be traded to any team he doesnt want to go since he will only waive that clause for specific teams.

Miami would be smart to trade Tua for Watson if that is a possibility. Tua didnít impress with the way he floats his passes. How bad is our defense? We did great against him, but when they went to Fitz the true Raider defense showed up and blew it.

Watson for 1 first? Never happening. Heís a top 5 QB by all measures. Itís multiple 1ís. Carr thrown in wonít be attractive to Texans if they are doing a full rebuild. They will want future assets. So younger players or picks

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíd trade Carr for Watson irregardless of age.

Iíd trade Carr for Maholmes or Rogers as well we should do it. Make that call man letís go

*According to ESPN
    They have the draft capital but if you want me to take Tua in exchange id laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Miami would be smart to trade Tua for Watson if that is a possibility. Tua didnít impress with the way he floats his passes. How bad is our defense? We did great against him, but when they went to Fitz the true Raider defense showed up and blew it.
    Tua is a development project. Like Chris Simms stated last draft easy to look good with Alabama supporting cast against lesser talent

Our Defense is worst in our history itís the laughing stock of the entire league

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Tua is a development project. Like Chris Simms stated last draft easy to look good with Alabama supporting cast against lesser talent

Our Defense is worst in our history itís the laughing stock of the entire league
    Oh it is. It should THE priority. We could have Aaron Rogers under center and the Raiders would still struggle to win fielding the 2020 defense.

Oh it is. It should THE priority. We could have Aaron Rogers under center and the Raiders would still struggle to win fielding the 2020 defense.
    I agree, but itís not crazy. You have Watson and a young defense. New scheme and coaches might help boost performance.

Watson + Average D = playoffs