Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 410 of 424 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 6346
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Oh that I just assumed, having elite genes and all. Itís just the Raiders being allergic to LB in the first round.
    They will not be able to help themselves, possibly giving up most of our picks to get him. Maybe some trades.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Carr wishes Switch thought he was as good as Wolfe Jr. actually is on his worst day.

A big part of it is the training he got from Wolfe Sr. Jr. is a student of the game and has internalized everything that made Rod Martin and Ted Hendricks so great. Absorbed their powers, if you will.

A little known fact about Wolfe Jr. is that he is the second best hunter this side of the Mississippi, bested only by his dad. He once went toe to toe with a 50 pound Tom Turkey (not to be confused with Tom Brady, though he did beat him up once for the Tuck Rule game), tore him to shreds with his bare hands, and took over as the leader of his flock when he was just 4 years old. To this day, turkeys all over the Pacific Northwest tremble in fear when they hear the Wolfes are on the prowl.
    Indeed. He once beat up a California black bear with a rattle snake because it didn't want to share a bee hive it had. Impressive even by my standards.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Also has an incredible work ethic, leadership ability, charisma and he's quite handsome.
    He must take after his mother-[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post

LOL

"...prone to stoogery.".

Got 'em!

Also has an incredible work ethic, leadership ability, charisma and he's quite handsome.
    Right. I heard 3 girls asked him out like in a sister wives situation but he later broke up with them bc he was still too much man for them and they couldn't keep up.

I also heard that he was the one that infiltrated Bin Laden's network and then took him out when he found out his location, but he was modest and wanted to let the other guys have the spotlight. But don't tell anyone bc it's classified info.

They will not be able to help themselves, possibly giving up most of our picks to get him. Maybe some trades.
    Yeah, why not? They will just play him on both sides of the ball and let him play 1 v 11. But will that even be fair? He would score a touchdown on every snap on offense and he would alternate between sacks, force fumble + recovery + TD, and int return for a TD when playing defense.

But that'd actually only be when he was just toying with the other team. Normally, he would return every kick off for a 108 yd TD and then get a safety when he kicked it off after that, on and on like that all day.

Right. I heard 3 girls asked him out like in a sister wives situation but he later broke up with them bc he was still too much man for them and they couldn't keep up.

I also heard that he was the one that infiltrated Bin Laden's network and then took him out when he found out his location, but he was modest and wanted to let the other guys have the spotlight. But don't tell anyone bc it's classified info.

This is true. He's got a lot of testosterone. He was going to star on the bachelor, but the 50,000 female applicants all got into a cat fight over him, had to cancel the show...he still got paid. As far as the Bin Laden thing, he didn't infiltrate the network, he took them all out then cornered the dirt bag and played with him for a couple days before bashing him with that broken helicopter....but that is classified.

Yeah, why not? They will just play him on both sides of the ball and let him play 1 v 11. But will that even be fair? He would score a touchdown on every snap on offense and he would alternate between sacks, force fumble + recovery + TD, and int return for a TD when playing defense.

But that'd actually only be when he was just toying with the other team. Normally, he would return every kick off for a 108 yd TD and then get a safety when he kicked it off after that, on and on like that all day.
    Little Wolfie is the ultimate team player, especially when he is the team. He is a firm believer in "Just Win Baby".

"...prone to stoogery.".

Hmm.... Iím sensing some bias...

I just saw a stat, but I donít know what to make of it.

Carr has 96 starts. Heís had 31 games where heís been sacked 3+ times.

Heís 9-22 in those games.

... is that good? Idk. Do most QBs have games like that more often? Less often? Iím not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Hmm.... Iím sensing some bias...
    Well, that is what I have been told, over and over.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I just saw a stat, but I donít know what to make of it.

Carr has 96 starts. Heís had 31 games where heís been sacked 3+ times.

Heís 9-22 in those games.

... is that good? Idk. Do most QBs have games like that more often? Less often? Iím not sure.
    Almost like the teams that sack him 3+ times are better than the teams that sack him less than 3 times so it's tougher competition...

Almost like the teams that sack him 3+ times are better than the teams that sack him less than 3 times so it's tougher competition...
    Along with those sacks are QB hurries and knockdowns after the ball is released.

Along with those sacks are QB hurries and knockdowns after the ball is released.

My kid and I noticed Carr standing in the pocket this past weekend.

Didnít move around much even with people around him.

Looked awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    My kid and I noticed Carr standing in the pocket this past weekend.

Didnít move around much even with people around him.

Looked awkward
    First quarter and a half I would say yes. I would also think he was told to hold the ball a bit longer AND to trust his line.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Itís time to move on from Carr

First quarter and a half I would say yes. I would also think he was told to hold the ball a bit longer AND to trust his line.
    He has always struggled with feeling pressure and sliding around in the pocket. He has such a quick release that he used that as his primary tool to evade the pass rush as opposed to footwork.

NCAA Spread offenses really do young QBís a disservice by not developing pocket instincts.

Last edited by Proximo; 09-26-2020 at 10:42 PM.