Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 403 of 423 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 6335
  1. #6031
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,839
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    And on another note, who else is beyond excited about J. Abram? What a stud man.
    Abram me likey. I'm also really impressed with Kolton Miller he just gets better and better every year. That pick is looking really good at this point.

  2. #6032
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Abram me likey. I'm also really impressed with Kolton Miller he just gets better and better every year. That pick is looking really good at this point.
    WHAT?!?!?! Eric said he was a bust and a horrible pick! You mean to say he may have been wrong in his assessment?!?!?!

  3. #6033
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,806

    Itís time to move on from Carr

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    What is mcgloin doing these days anyway?
    Probably living with his parents and working at Dickís Sporting Goods in Scranton.

    Youíre never going to let me live that one down are you Indy? Thatís okay-I own my mistakes.

    I once believed that Todd Marinovich would be the Raiders answer at QB and be on the 1990ís All Decade team. I have never been so hyped about a Raiders draft selection either before or after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 09-19-2020 at 11:32 PM.

  4. #6034
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    WHAT?!?!?! Eric said he was a bust and a horrible pick! You mean to say he may have been wrong in his assessment?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Probably living with his parents and working at Dickís Sporting Goods in Scranton.

    Youíre never going to let me live that one down are you Indy? Thatís okay-I own my mistakes.

    I once believed that Todd Marinovich would be the Raiders answer at QB and be on the 1990ís All Decade team. I have never been so hyped about a Raiders draft selection either before or after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha yíall good on it

    The term moxie will always hold a Mcgloin spot in my heart:

    Not directed at any poster just the term moxie!

    Nothing but love

  5. #6035
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Haha yíall good on it

    The term moxie will always hold a Mcgloin spot in my heart:

    Not directed at any poster just the term moxie!

    Nothing but love
    That and the Scranton Scrapper.

  6. #6036
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,877
    I'll keep saying it until I'm blue in the face and my fingers fall off from typing.

    Carr isn't the problem. DEFENSE is the problem. Carr is a winning QB if the Raiders had a better defense at any point since we drafted him. Period.

  7. #6037
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I once believed that Todd Marinovich would be the Raiders answer at QB and be on the 1990ís All Decade team. I have never been so hyped about a Raiders draft selection either before or after.
    That's bc Matt McGloin was undrafted...

  8. #6038
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'll keep saying it until I'm blue in the face and my fingers fall off from typing.

    Carr isn't the problem. DEFENSE is the problem. Carr is a winning QB if the Raiders had a better defense at any point since we drafted him. Period.
    There are a good amount of people who don't believe in stats in this forum so they refuse to believe this. Looking at our defensive stats/rankings, Raiders have been near the bottom on defense since drafting Carr in 2014

  9. #6039
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    There are a good amount of people who don't believe in stats in this forum so they refuse to believe this. Looking at our defensive stats/rankings, Raiders have been near the bottom on defense since drafting Carr in 2014
    Continual 3 and outs have a tendency to wear a defense down. By the way, I saw the mad bomber threw 2 passes over 20 yards last werrk. Guess that check down moniker is no longer valid.

  10. #6040
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,512
    Like Cam just said, ď there's only one stat that matters to him. "The best stat I've got going for me right now is wins and losses," the Auburn product said. "That will always reign supreme over anything, any stat, any award that I've gotten. Statistics is all about wins and losses."

  11. #6041
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Continual 3 and outs have a tendency to wear a defense down. By the way, I saw the mad bomber threw 2 passes over 20 yards last werrk. Guess that check down moniker is no longer valid.
    Raiders were ranked 7th last year in 3rd down conversion. Derek Carr was one of the highest rated QBs on 3rd down too. We already went over this. You clueless clowns still don't get it

  12. #6042
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,419
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Like Cam just said, ď there's only one stat that matters to him. "The best stat I've got going for me right now is wins and losses," the Auburn product said. "That will always reign supreme over anything, any stat, any award that I've gotten. Statistics is all about wins and losses."
    Cam is very fortunate he played on some very good Ron Rivera defensive teams. And now he inherited the #1 ranked defense from last year

  13. #6043
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Like Cam just said, ď there's only one stat that matters to him. "The best stat I've got going for me right now is wins and losses," the Auburn product said. "That will always reign supreme over anything, any stat, any award that I've gotten. Statistics is all about wins and losses."
    Something else should matter to him. Staying healthy. Healthy for one whole year during his pro career. Maybe 2. Itís not a metter if itís gonna happen, itís when

  14. #6044
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,512
    Carr has had the injury bug too. Iíd rather have healthy Cam over healthy Carr. Right now the Raiders have a better oline, better wr/te and a much better running back than the Patriots. Could Carr go to Seattle and have that type of performance? Cam in our offense gives us a chance in every game even with our mediocre defense.


    2019 our offense did a better job extending drives. It just fell apart in the red zone. 2017, 2018 three and outs was the normal. Tonight letís see Carr show up in a Prime time game and play with grit. Canít wait to see our top 5 quarterback against a playoff caliber team. I was satisfied with his play last week. But a so called come back win against a below average Carolina team doesnít impress me at all. Me personally when teams exchange leads itís really not a comeback. I donít recall our top 5 quarterback slinging the ball up and down the field. We were awesome in the running game. Also Raiders donít win if our terrible defense doesnít make the crucial stop on 4th down. Monday night Football and it doesnít get any better than this it is truly put up or shut up time!!

  15. #6045
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,921
    Defense sucks
    Carr playing like a *****

    We have the best of both worlds boys

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •