Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 390 of 424 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 6346
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Yes we are

Simmer down

Simmer down x2

Real note tho, it really will be interesting to see how crowd noise is treated by NFL. I hope theyíve watched that theyíve been doing in Europe to finish their seasons. Iím sure they have.
    LOL. It will be interesting. I want to hear the game without it. See if the announcers can get all Harry Carrey loud. Old school radio style maybe to jazz it up.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao he told you to ďsimmer downĒ
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    LOL. It will be interesting. I want to hear the game without it. See if the announcers can get all Harry Carrey loud. Old school radio style maybe to jazz it up.
    So NBC who owns the rights has two feeds. One with and one without. You can chose. Idk of the NFL will give you that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Chlesea here, if we could only find some cohesive defenders, hope to be better on the backline next year.
    No doubt. If we donít weíre gonna be seeing a lot 4-3 score games.

No crowds could definitely play in our favor against a team like KC on the road. Especially with a few new players who may not be as immersed within the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Weíre talking soccer in this thread now
    It's not soccer is Futbal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So NBC who owns the rights has two feeds. One with and one without. You can chose. Idk of the NFL will give you that option.
    Hmmm. That is different? I think they just add loony tunes sound effects to every play. Now that is entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI42vC3Relg

"...prone to stoogery.".

Come on Raider Nation let's Gooooooooo☠☠☠☠☠ This is out time!!! We can put ourselves on the map this year! The league is in a vulnerable state continuity is everything right now! None of our players opted out and what else would you expect from a Raider!!! The Raiders can take the league by storm. The offense has gotten more explosive and is returning 10 starters that's huge right now. If the defense can come together we can do this guys in telling you!!! We gotta get behind our team now. They're starting to believe and we should too! Raider nation stand up bring the news!!!!they might can keep is out the stadium but they can't keep us from it!!!! The energy is coming 2020 Super Bowl Champion Las Vegas Raiders!!! Yea call me a crazy fan!!! My confidence in our team is at an all time high! Let's go get them cheefs!!!

Carr has zero excuses now.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post

This +1

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    This +1
    +2

There never was any excuse for the way he plays in big games or in Arrowhead. Mariotta - starter by game 6.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    There never was any excuse for the way he plays in big games or in Arrowhead. Mariotta - starter by game 6.
    Not defending him, but there"s been some games where we turned the ball over, fell behind early, and playing in Arrowhead is not the easiest play to play/win. I'm hoping the Chiefs walk into this season over confident and take us lightly. I think our team has become better. Is that enough to win there? We'll find out soon enough. Hoping for a season to take place......

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post

Iím going post PANDEMIC caused that mistake, after every poor play now all season.

Damn that COVID-19 weíll just have to give him another season to know if heís the guy

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Mariota hurt by week 8 then.

Heís had no big weapons and no defense and you say he had no excuses? Are you high all the time or just occasionally? Lol

Name any good team and you can name good top players. Who did we have? Morrow? Ferrell? Hankins?ect.

We have had no Wagner, watt, Harrison smith, hunter, Aaron Donald, honey badger, Sherman, Clark, tyreek hill, Elliott, Thomas, theilan, Suggs, Hightower, mccourty, Edelman, Chris Jones, etc.