Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 389 of 423 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6335
    Williams and Carr has a TD every game he played....

Renfrow had 700yd as a rookie! Same as some of the players you listed Sutton, Landry and more than a ďweaponĒ in Gallup
    Bowden is a absolute monster! And the rookies Edwards/Ruggs provide great surrounding weapons and help. As usual youíll be wrong again. And Brown?!?? AJ Brown and Marquis Brown were both rookies last year.... lol
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 07-26-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Nothing short of a top 5 offense this year. That's a reasonable goal. But the biggest improvement needs to show up in the win column. I want at least 10 wins. That's if the NFL doesn't cancel the season.
    Football isn't football with no fans in the stands. Here in Ohio I watched the Reds opening day game on tv.... I have never been sooo bored in all my life. I would rather watch paint dry.

Football is an emotional and mental game. Fans drive games...

Election can't get here fast enough.
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Football isn't football with no fans in the stands. Here in Ohio I watched the Reds opening day game on tv.... I have never been sooo bored in all my life. I would rather watch paint dry.

It does suck with no fans but itís not that bad, I love listening to the bat crack and theyíre trying to funnel in noise at least. Iím enjoying my Dodgers games still

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post

Maybe it's just me, but I could watch football without a big crowd. You still hear the pop of pads and helmets incidentally slamming into one another. And you'll hear more of the grunts and sh** talking, as well, if they decide to leave the mics hot during games, instead of pumping in audio.

And most players don't need much to get them amped up. In some ways it would be even more intimate and personal, because it will really feel like a battle between your guys against theirs.

Maybe it's just me, but I could watch football without a big crowd. You still hear the pop of pads and helmets incidentally slamming into one another. And you'll hear more of the grunts and sh** talking, as well, if they decide to leave the mics hot during games, instead of pumping in audio.

And most players don't need much to get them amped up. In some ways it would be even more intimate and personal, because it will really feel like a battle between your guys against theirs.
    It will be a new experience for us all, I say give it a chance and enjoy it for what it is. Hopefully it is the last season it happens, kind of historic in a way.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Watching English soccer (please commence with all the hatred now), itís not as jarring as I would have thought with the artificial crowd noise. They do a good job with the cheers and boos. I realize itís different than a football game because the crowd noise is more constant, but it wasnít as weird as I would have thought.

Letís stop pretending the crowd noise for baseball is much different, except for maybe 5-8 teams in the league!

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Watching English soccer (please commence with all the hatred now), itís not as jarring as I would have thought with the artificial crowd noise. They do a good job with the cheers and boos. I realize itís different than a football game because the crowd noise is more constant, but it wasnít as weird as I would have thought.

Letís stop pretending the crowd noise for baseball is much different, except for maybe 5-8 teams in the league!
    Whoís your squad?

Also thought it would have been weird but it was so much better than listening without it. Idk of you watched the Bundesliga when they first started but the first games didnít have an option of sound or no sound and it was super weird. You could hear everyone talking, every time they connected with the ball you could hear it too. It wasnít right. Under any other circumstances I wouldnít like pumped in noise but with no fans itís better than silence.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Whoís your squad?

Also thought it would have been weird but it was so much better than listening without it. Idk of you watched the Bundesliga when they first started but the first games didnít have an option of sound or no sound and it was super weird. You could hear everyone talking, every time they connected with the ball you could hear it too. It wasnít right. Under any other circumstances I wouldnít like pumped in noise but with no fans itís better than silence.
    Manchester United. Great finish after a sloppy start. We may get in trouble for soccer talk on here though. I did catch a little of those German games and it was definitely stranger without any crowd noise.

But, it is relevant, to the Potential crowd noise in NFL games.

My guess is that without any artificial noise the games will look and feel closer to how the Arena League games used to.

Weíre talking soccer in this thread now

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Carr cries like a soccer player so makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is enough of this soccer talk. What kind of world do we live in? Shame on you.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Manchester United. Great finish after a sloppy start. We may get in trouble for soccer talk on here though. I did catch a little of those German games and it was definitely stranger without any crowd noise.

My guess is that without any artificial noise the games will look and feel closer to how the Arena League games used to.
    Iím a Chelsea fan. Def a weird year.

Crowd noise is def relevant. Obviously the players wonít have it so itís gonna be weird for them but theyíll adjust and the fan experience is key here. It really does make a difference watching with it then without it.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yes we are
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Simmer down
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    That is enough of this soccer talk. What kind of world do we live in? Shame on you.
    Simmer down x2

Real note tho, it really will be interesting to see how crowd noise is treated by NFL. I hope theyíve watched that theyíve been doing in Europe to finish their seasons. Iím sure they have.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Lmfao he told you to ďsimmer downĒ

Chlesea here, if we could only find some cohesive defenders, hope to be better on the backline next year.