Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 388 of 393 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 5881
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    As with all things this year, hoping for the best...but expecting the worst.
    It can be hard to be optimistic being a Raider fan after all these years. I do like the squad this year. This is a big year for Carr. He has a lot weapons this year which he didnt have last year. It will be interesting to see how this season goes.

Nothing short of a top 5 offense this year. That's a reasonable goal. But the biggest improvement needs to show up in the win column. I want at least 10 wins. That's if the NFL doesn't cancel the season.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Nothing short of a top 5 offense this year. That's a reasonable goal. But the biggest improvement needs to show up in the win column. I want at least 10 wins. That's if the NFL doesn't cancel the season.
    The team may have been top 10 yards wise but they were woefully inefficient in the Red Zone. If the team improves there they will be a force offensively, that and consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    It can be hard to be optimistic being a Raider fan after all these years. I do like the squad this year. This is a big year for Carr. He has a lot weapons this year which he didnt have last year. It will be interesting to see how this season goes.
    I wouldnít say he has a lot of weapons now. He has an unproven speedy rookie and a 70 year old te added to the o.

Now the d on the other hand. We added two great lbs. a good cb in Prince. A young cb with tons of potential. Abrams healthy. A good randle at s. A good Dt in Collins. And possibly a Clowney.

What you think hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I wouldnít say he has a lot of weapons now. He has an unproven speedy rookie and a 70 year old te added to the o.

Now the d on the other hand. We added two great lbs. a good cb in Prince. A young cb with tons of potential. Abrams healthy. A good randle at s. A good Dt in Collins. And possibly a Clowney.

What you think hunter
    Heís got a ton of weapons.... more than heís had in his career with the Raiders...

Tyrell Williams
    Henry Ruggs
    Hunter Renfrow
    Darren Waller
    Josh Jacobs
    Lynn Bowden
    Brian Edwards
    Jalen Richard
    Alec Ingold

And a bunch of other WRís and TEís, not to mention a healthy top tier Offensive line that rivals the bests in the league. This is it, his 3rd year under Gruden with plenty of weapons to be a top tier offensive juggernaut. Last time Gruden was here in his tenure the 3rd season is when we broke out and reached a 12-4 record. I donít know if weíll go 12-4 but Iím hoping for 10+ wins and a playoff birth.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Heís got a ton of weapons.... more than heís had in his career with the Raiders...

Tyrell Williams
    Henry Ruggs
    Hunter Renfrow
    Darren Waller
    Josh Jacobs
    Lynn Bowden
    Brian Edwards
    Jalen Richard
    Alec Ingold

And a bunch of other WRís and TEís, not to mention a healthy top tier Offensive line that rivals the bests in the league. This is it, his 3rd year under Gruden with plenty of weapons to be a top tier offensive juggernaut. Last time Gruden was here in his tenure the 3rd season is when we broke out and reached a 12-4 record. I donít know if weíll go 12-4 but Iím hoping for 10+ wins and a playoff birth.
    Yes sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you think hunter
    Sure maybe some of his weapons are unproven but its still probably the most talent group of weapons he has had at his disposal.

Top 5 TE
    Top 10 RB
    Top 5 OL

Yea specifically the WR core has some unproven players but its not like these are 7th round guys we are overly excited for.

Ruggs is the fastest WR in the draft who also had the surest hands
    Edwards was probably an early 2nd rounder before an injury hurt his stock.

These two may not be top tier day one but as the season goes along they both will be big contributors.

Williams has shown himself to be a great complementary piece when he was a Charger.
    Renfrow played great out of the slot as a rookie.

I wont go over everyone as G1 kinda did already but this is the year for Carr to show what he has. I truly feel this is the best combination of talent he has had since he was drafted.

We've made improvements on defense too and those are important. Takes the pressure off the offense some.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Sure maybe some of his weapons are unproven but its still probably the most talent group of weapons he has had at his disposal.

Top 5 TE
    Top 10 RB
    Top 5 OL

Yea specifically the WR core has some unproven players but its not like these are 7th round guys we are overly excited for.

Ruggs is the fastest WR in the draft who also had the surest hands
    Edwards was probably an early 2nd rounder before an injury hurt his stock.

These two may not be top tier day one but as the season goes along they both will be big contributors.

Williams has shown himself to be a great complementary piece when he was a Charger.
    Renfrow played great out of the slot as a rookie.

I wont go over everyone as G1 kinda did already but this is the year for Carr to show what he has. I truly feel this is the best combination of talent he has had since he was drafted.

We've made improvements on defense too and those are important. Takes the pressure off the offense some.
    The biggest weapon the offense could get is a competent defense. For the last few years our offense's number one goal was to keep our defense off of the field. It limited what we could do offensively. Most offenses flourish in the no huddle but we almost never ran this offense because of our defense. We did a lot to improve both sides of the ball but the improvements to the defense (LB in particular) should pay the biggest dividends.

He has a lot of potential weapons

He has potential

Letís see if we flop

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    He has a lot of potential weapons

He has potential

Letís see if we flop

Letís hope not.... I expect a big year from this offense

We have to trust Mayock and Gruden at this point. If they keep Witten on the roster, then I expect it's because he's still playing at a high level -- or at least better than all but one other TE on the roster. If he isn't, if it turns out that he looks every bit the old man approaching 40, then I'm blaming Mayock and Gruden, not Carr.

At the end of the day, though, no one gets a pass. No more excuses for any of them.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 07-27-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Tyrell Williams
    Henry Ruggs
    Hunter Renfrow
    Darren Waller
    Josh Jacobs
    Lynn Bowden
    Brian Edwards
    Jalen Richard
    Alec Ingold

Actual weapons, I see potential weapons.
    We have
    Waller- actual beast
    Jacobs- actual beast. Only played 13 games.
    Williams - hasnít been good four over 4 years. Had foot problems last year. Couldnít create separation. His 651 yards isnít scaring anyone.
    Renfrow has potential. Only a 700 yard guy now.
    Ruggs has tons of potential. But a roookie
    Edwards potential but a rooookie
    Bowden potential but a roookie and a backup.
    Ingold is a fb. Nobodies scared of him unless heís lead blocking for Jacobs.

Potential is there. But we donít have a big wr threat. So far. Hopefully Ruggs will be that guy.

Weapons are people like:
    Thomas, Hopkins, Julio Jones, Edelman, hill, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Krupp, Boyd, woods, diggs, theilan, Godwin, Adams, Lockett, Landry, Odell, Clark, brown, Parker. Sutton, Evans, Gallup.

Letís hope not.... I expect a big year from this offense
    I expect a big jump on o. D should be a huge jump