Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 386 of 392 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 5872
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    The data shows that the defense indeed sucks, but stepped up more than the offense did against good teams. Something many of us recognized, stats or no stats.

Given the disparity in cap allocation, it is noteworthy. Unless you're one of those out to defend this QB come hell or high water. Or facts.
    When the facts don't meet up with their agenda it's manipulated facts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Sounds like this dubow guy had a GF stolen by a raider fan... or player... or owner. Lol
    ... or all three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Hahaha

I gotta go back to ignoring this cat.

Shouldíve seen who it was from before wanting to poke at Dubowís nonsense
    I do no think what Dubow is doing is nonsense. He is simply using player finder with filters on profootball reference and presenting information. The raw data is what it is. He has been called out a few times for being unclear or incorrect on his information, which then he quickly fixes and is more transparent about his method with different results. You can see this if you scroll down the feed. Issue is some get fixated on one piece of information he posts and fail to see previous posts he made on other descriptive statistics of the Raiders. Which when you see it actually is quite amusing that people do not see all the information he is presenting.

Also for those who are interested.

This the direct link to the instrument many sports writers use:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...psl_finder.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Also for those who are interested.

This the direct link to the instrument many sports writers use:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...psl_finder.cgi
    Data is data. You are right.

Just hope the guy isnít tweaking it just right to paint a picture.

Taking snapshot data and using it to manipulate opinion is what we all do.

But an example would be running the numbers of a 17,18, 19, 20, and 21 point loss and the using the one that supports your opinion.

We have the absolute worst QB performance on 17 point or less losses.

But at 18 itís middle of the pack

On 19 heís top tier

Iím rambling and ignore me

Carry on

Data is data. You are right.

Just hope the guy isnít tweaking it just right to paint a picture.

Taking snapshot data and using it to manipulate opinion is what we all do.

But an example would be running the numbers of a 17,18, 19, 20, and 21 point loss and the using the one that supports your opinion.

We have the absolute worst QB performance on 17 point or less losses.

But at 18 itís middle of the pack

On 19 heís top tier

Iím rambling and ignore me

Carry on
    Will do, Indy. Will do.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Drew Brees is going to get Carred after what he said. His line probably won't block for him or anything he should retire before he gets killed on the field.

On a related note Carr learned his lesson from the first time around and this time is all in on this and should be fine, he won't have another Washington Redskins incident this season.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Drew Brees is going to get Carred after what he said. His line probably won't block for him or anything he should retire before he gets killed on the field.

On a related note Carr learned his lesson from the first time around and this time is all in on this and should be fine, he won't have another Washington Redskins incident this season.
    The Man is one of the biggest humanitarians in the NFL. Funny, the man said nothing bad about anyone, yet people turned his words into something that was bad. So does that mean that anyone who salutes the flag is no good? Some people have gone off in a tangent. Sorry, people have a right to their opinion, but his statement had no racial tone at all. Some tried to read into it, and create a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The Man is one of the biggest humanitarians in the NFL. Funny, the man said nothing bad about anyone, yet people turned his words into something that was bad. So does that mean that anyone who salutes the flag is no good? Some people have gone off in a tangent. Sorry, people have a right to their opinion, but his statement had no racial tone at all. Some tried to read into it, and create a bad situation.
    He was talking about X when the issue is Y is what the criticism is. Brees backpedaled later of course. But I do think that he should have thought out what he was going to say, as a public figure, he will get a lot more scrutiny than it deserves.

Brees did nothing wrong. This world is turned upside down. So much hate.
    Dogdaddy

I just wish the backlash directed at Brees for his comments would have held a better perspective. 1-Brees is a very gracious humanitarian and one of the class acts of the NFL. 2- He was only lending his opinion in which he is entitled and meant no disrespect.

Itís a very explosive subject. I realize that and respect it but Brees didnít deserve to be lambasted as he was.

Back on topic. How is the prevailing Carr debate going? I have t been following lately?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Brees did nothing wrong. This world is turned upside down. So much hate.
    Only reason the world is upside down is politicians and media are up too a lot of no good.

Bottom line- no matter what- we must remember to treat each other right. Be kind to everyone... well, everyone but patriots fans. Screw those guys. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I just wish the backlash directed at Brees for his comments would have held a better perspective. 1-Brees is a very gracious humanitarian and one of the class acts of the NFL. 2- He was only lending his opinion in which he is entitled and meant no disrespect.

Itís a very explosive subject. I realize that and respect it but Brees didnít deserve to be lambasted as he was.

Back on topic. How is the prevailing Carr debate going? I have t been following lately?
    My last comment on Carr was ignore my nonsense- Wolfe said ďwill doĒ

Now we are at a standstill until Dubow does the stats on Carrís inefficiently on Sundayís that are odd numbered days while Venus is in retrograde, and at least 2 celebrities have had DUIís in the week leading up to the game.

He is 32nd statistically on Odds, but surprisingly 7th on evens.

My last comment on Carr was ignore my nonsense- Wolfe said ďwill doĒ

Now we are at a standstill until Dubow does the stats on Carrís inefficiently on Sundayís that are odd numbered days while Venus is in retrograde, and at least 2 celebrities have had DUIís in the week leading up to the game.

He is 32nd statistically on Odds, but surprisingly 7th on evens.
    Now this is interesting brother.

"...prone to stoogery.".

My view on this whole flag controversy and something not said by anyone:

The flag symbolizes in its very nature, unity. 13 stripes, the colonies united and 50 stars, the states united, one American Nation. I say kneel before the anthem, hold hands everyone gather before the anthem and then salute the flag that is meant to unite us all. Doing both would make the message more powerful, more inclusive and unifying. That is all, back on topic.

"...prone to stoogery.".