Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 326 of 393 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5886
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Hmm does Watson want out of Houston? Maybe they'd trade? I'll help Derek pack...

Not gonna happen but would love it if we could

Hmm does Watson want out of Houston? Maybe they'd trade? I'll help Derek pack...

I think Houston is done with the Carr broís...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I think Houston is done with the Carr broís...

Lol they broke one Carr why not the set

Some rely too heavily on others' information. No mind of their own. An experienced eye often doesn't need another to tell him what he sees.

Maybe you just assume it is used for proof. Some things may be posted to say "hey look, someone else agrees with my point of view". Some things are posted tongue-in-cheek. Some maybe just to get your goat. And it all works both ways.

Agreed. And just because some carry a more pompous attitude than others, and THINK they know more than everyone else, doesn't make it so.

Ever wake up from a dream, but you're still dreaming and you know you're still dreaming? Well, in my dream of a dream the Raiders traded Carr, a first round pick this year and a fourth round pick in 2021 in a multi-team trade that netted the Raiders Grady Jarrett, Julio Jones, DK Metcalf and Chris Godwin. No, the logic doesn't work, but like I said, it's a dream. Probably just my subconscious preparing me for something impossible in the works.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Ever wake up from a dream, but you're still dreaming and you know you're still dreaming? Well, in my dream of a dream the Raiders traded Carr, a first round pick this year and a fourth round pick in 2021 in a multi-team trade that netted the Raiders Grady Jarrett, Julio Jones, DK Metcalf and Chris Godwin. No, the logic doesn't work, but like I said, it's a dream. Probably just my subconscious preparing me for something impossible in the works.
    One of two things will happen. Either a trade is consummated-possibly New England as I donít see them going with Hoyer as a starter or Gruden is going with him in 2020.

The later is probably the likeliest.

"BREAKING NEWS"
    Several have confirmed that Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has tested positive for Garbage! Symptoms result in throwing the ball up into the stands on crutial possessions. Extreme fear of opposing players, sounds of any type and your own shadow, resulting in pass attempts to the turf. Checking down and not waiting for plays to develope and refusing to throw to open wide receivers. Some believe that Derek Carr will improve from Garbage, however most believe his chances are very slim. Derek has been seen in the corners of his home in the fetal position with large quantities of Vagasil and taking Midol for pain, continually saying "it puts the lotion on its skin". Time will tell if Carr will rid himself of Garbage, it seems the Raiders are taking all precautions and are prepared to move on without him. More to come as this story developes.
    Last edited by cykoraider; 03-28-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    "BREAKING NEWS"
    Several have confirmed that Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has tested positive for Garbage! Symptoms result in throwing the ball up into the stands on crutial possessions. Extreme fear of opposing players, sounds of any type and your own shadow, resulting in pass attempts to the turf. Checking down and not waiting for plays to develope and refusing to throw to open wide receivers. Some believe that Derek Carr will improve from Garbage, however most believe his chances are very slim. Derek has been seen in the corners of his home in the fetal position with large quantities of Vagasil and taking Midol for pain, continually saying "it puts the lotion on its skin". Time will tell if Carr will rid himself of Garbage, it seems the Raiders are taking all precautions are prepared to move on without him.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    "BREAKING NEWS"
    Several have confirmed that Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has tested positive for Garbage! Symptoms result in throwing the ball up into the stands on crutial possessions. Extreme fear of opposing players, sounds of any type and your own shadow, resulting in pass attempts to the turf. Checking down and not waiting for plays to develope and refusing to throw to open wide receivers. Some believe that Derek Carr will improve from Garbage, however most believe his chances are very slim. Derek has been seen in the corners of his home in the fetal position with large quantities of Vagasil and taking Midol for pain, continually saying "it puts the lotion on its skin". Time will tell if Carr will rid himself of Garbage, it seems the Raiders are taking all precautions and are prepared to move on without him. More to come as this story developes.
    We have some hypocrits on here. Brady has thrown the ball away more than any other qb last year. Averaged 6 yards a play(which means he is the dump off king). But everyone on here kissed his ***.

Then folks were kissing Winstonís *** even though he through 30 ints. People were on here kissing his *** saying they would rather have Winston 1 game after Winston threw 5 ints and had two fumbles lost in London. Thatís 7 turnovers in one game. 30 ints and 9 fumbles lost during the season.

But want to ***** about Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We have some hypocrits on here. Brady has thrown the ball away more than any other qb last year. Averaged 6 yards a play(which means he is the dump off king). But everyone on here kissed his ***.

Then folks were kissing Winstonís *** even though he through 30 ints. People were on here kissing his *** saying they would rather have Winston 1 game after Winston threw 5 ints and had two fumbles lost in London. Thatís 7 turnovers in one game. 30 ints and 9 fumbles lost during the season.

If people honestly want Winston more than Carr, then thatís a big reflection on Carr because Winston is trash.

Brady has 6 wins. He can throw it away all he wants. Heís earned that.

Carr will never live down his throw always as long as he stays in a Raiders jersey.

His backlash is warranted from fans. Iíll speak for myself here. I want a QB that will fight to the end. Take chances. Come up clutch. Have that killer mindset.

Carr does not do it for me. Iíll always root for the laundry. But I donít have to agree on the person behind the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    If people honestly want Winston more than Carr, then thatís a big reflection on Carr because Winston is trash.

Brady has 6 wins. He can throw it away all he wants. Heís earned that.

Carr will never live down his throw always as long as he stays in a Raiders jersey.

His backlash is warranted from fans. Iíll speak for myself here. I want a QB that will fight to the end. Take chances. Come up clutch. Have that killer mindset.

Carr does not do it for me. Iíll always root for the laundry. But I donít have to agree on the person behind the mask.
    But he threw for 4k. But he had a 70% completion rate. But, but , but......ad nauseam

Who in the heck wanted Famous Jameis?
    The thing about Tom Brady. He did dump the ball off last year. His oline was full of injuries. But when Brady dumps off a pass its usually to a runningback who is one on one with a linebacker. That's a great matchup that a runningback wins 9 out of 10 times. Carr will lead a wr out of bounds on a 5 yard pass when you need 8 yards. Or throw a three yard slant where a corner has tight coverage and the linebacker or safety is waiting to make a tackle. Low percentage run after the catch to pick up a first. Geezer Mega dont you watch the games??

Yea, pretty much.

Who was/is campaigning for Winston? Yes, his name came up in our discussion, but I don't recall anyone saying he's what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Who was/is campaigning for Winston? Yes, his name came up in our discussion, but I don't recall anyone saying he's what we need.
    Maybe we should sign Jamies. If we are down a few points in 3rd quarter we could bring him in to throw reckless passes down field into double coverage, its what many call for during the game threads!