Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    You can't have a dominant running game if your QB is in the gun 60% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    You can't have a dominant running game if your QB is in the gun 60% of the time.
    +1

And when Carr is under center you hand the ball off 80% of the time. I have no idea if that is right but it seems to be very predictable when ever he lines up under center.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I could be down with Cook if Carr flops this year. Even in that clip, right before he was flushed, he seemed to move pretty comfortably in the pocket...and some nice zip on some of those passes.

It is all about what is inside the helmet. We need a QB who can read and manipulate the defense.

Cook is a big dude too, earlier I saw a clip of DC next to Cook and Cook just towers over Carr.
    He has some tools in his tool chest that Carr doesn't have, but like you said its what's between his ears that is going to determine his success.
    Flushing to his left and making a throw down the field demonstrates some of what he brings to the table.

oh snap

Been away for a bit and now it is Cook vs Carr.....

dayum you Carr haters are looking for anything

Have you seen the way Carr hands the ball off? No enthusiasm nor any deception. I am a simple, non-educated person and I can tell it's a run by the way looks when he hands off the ball. Definitely not HOF-worthy.

This is one of the traits he needs to work on. I was hoping he worked on it all offseason.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Still a Carr supporter but he needs to look better. I refuse to lie to myself. I thought Carr would look 10 times better than what he's displayed thus far. But so has the D line, O line and the secondary. This third game which should be they're final game, I wanna see a professional NFL first AND second drives resulting in points.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLD_THIS_L View Post
    Still a Carr supporter but he needs to look better. I refuse to lie to myself. I thought Carr would look 10 times better than what he's displayed thus far. But so has the D line, O line and the secondary. This third game which should be they're final game, I wanna see a professional NFL first AND second drives resulting in points.
    Still a Carr supporter? What raider fan wouldn't support Carr? Again let's wait til a real game with real expectations to pass judgment.

Lol I wonder how many fans here actually hope Carr does not do well? Or could admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Still a Carr supporter? What raider fan wouldn't support Carr? Again let's wait til a real game with real expectations to pass judgment.

Lol I wonder how many fans here actually hope Carr does not do well? Or could admit it?
    There's probably quite a few tbh... Kinda sad really.

Preseason - When expectations are sky high only to drop to new lows, then the season rolls around and it is another world altogether.

This team will come around. It's hard to get pumped for a meaningless couple plays in a meaningless game, unless you are trying to make the team. I am not making excuses, just saying.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post

There's probably quite a few tbh... Kinda sad really.
    We all want hin to do well.

We just see that he is bot the one who is going to lead a team to a playoff birth.

Another waste of 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    We all want hin to do well.

We just see that he is bot the one who is going to lead a team to a playoff birth.

Another waste of 3 years.
    im more concerned about the lack of a running game then i am about carr!! if it wasnt for carr we would have made some noise in the playoffs the past 2 years!! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Have you seen the way Carr hands the ball off? No enthusiasm nor any deception. I am a simple, non-educated person and I can tell it's a run by the way looks when he hands off the ball. Definitely not HOF-worthy.
    Um, I think Favre (and Aaron Rodgers) use the same technique that Carr does.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerSophist View Post
    Um, I think Favre (and Aaron Rodgers) use the same technique that Carr does.
    My comment has a hint of satire.

Page 11 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast