Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 470 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7038
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I agree, but itís not crazy. You have Watson and a young defense. New scheme and coaches might help boost performance.

Watson + Average D = playoffs
    Itís very enticing to wonder what Gruden could do with Watson. I will say this-DeShaunís style of play is more consistent than Derekís in regards what Gruden likes to do.

The question of the day is should Gruden look to the past or to the present offensively?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Itís very enticing to wonder what Gruden could do with Watson. I will say this-DeShaunís style of play is more consistent than Derekís in regards what Gruden likes to do.

The question of the day is should Gruden look to the past or to the present offensively?...

Itís worth a phone call to inquire what the trade demand would be.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Itís worth a phone call to inquire what the trade demand would be.
    It certainly is.

It's worth a phone call, but...

I wouldn't want the "Watson Chase" to disrupt the Raiders. It's a pipe dream and unlikely. Watson would need to waive a no-trade clause. Is he interested? There's no indication that he is, at least not yet.

As such, Derek Carr is the firmly entrenched starter for 2021. Don't do anything that will make the relationship between Gruden and Carr weird. Just my 2Ę.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    It's worth a phone call, but...

I wouldn't want the "Watson Chase" to disrupt the Raiders. It's a pipe dream and unlikely. Watson would need to waive a no-trade clause. Is he interested? There's no indication that he is, at least not yet.

As such, Derek Carr is the firmly entrenched starter for 2021. Don't do anything that will make the relationship between Gruden and Carr weird. Just my 2Ę.
    After years er decades of anything but, stability and continuity would be a much welcomed change.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post

Not sure if they are an example of the past or present... but seems to me like the browns are a good example of what we should/could do. They are a top 5 team offensively. They have two good RBs, so when one was injured, the other carried the load. And their defense is looking better, but middle of the road for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    If they are not about super bowls they need to moth ball the organization, super bowls are the ONLY reason to play the game other than money, but super bowls bring more money.
    The Raiders are about SBs like Millennials are about making money. Sure they all go to school with hopes of becoming a rich astronaut doctor but they end up working at Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    The Raiders are about SBs like Millennials are about making money. Sure they all go to school with hopes of becoming a rich astronaut doctor but they end up working at Starbucks.
    Unfortunately, they lead us to that conclusion by their collective performance. Sad.

"...prone to stoogery.".

That is true.

All time 4th Quarter Comebacks. Won't take you long to find Carr.

LINK

Keep Carr. Fix the defense. $$$$$.

This couldnít be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Unfortunately, they lead us to that conclusion by their collective performance. Sad.
    Unfortunately, I held you in higher regard. I was wrong. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Kobe we were just kidding around, don't take it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Kobe we were just kidding around, don't take it like that.
    Iím sure. My generation gets ridiculed every day. Itís extremely annoying and not factual in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

? Well, we were fooling around Kobe. If that is all it takes to anger you and disrespect me personally then fine. Nothing was meant toward you. When mberr used the term millennials, he meant it in general, not personal. There are many who do not fit that mold.

You are just a bit too high strung.

"...prone to stoogery.".