Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 331 of 386 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5781
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    No please. Desperation makes for illogical decisions. Besides, if Kaep was that good, he'd be a with a team as we speak. We have two viable options right now. Do we really want to add another FA QB to this roster?
    You wouldnít Nick but some of these posters want Carr out for anyone literally anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    You are one of storks burner accounts. Should be named after a small bird. Great Tit possibly!
    Strike a nerve there Carr lover? Analyze it any way you want with your pseudo-intellectual comments. The facts are hes a loser. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Strike a nerve there Carr lover? Analyze it any way you want with your pseudo-intellectual comments. The facts are hes a loser. Look it up.
    Great tit was a very nuanced and subtle post especially for you!

Sounds like someone is overtired and could use a nap.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Sounds like someone is overtired and could use a nap.

-Stork

Donít forget your blanky night night.

https://youtu.be/KjfPNPgHONM

1.07 KO explains what happened and how the Derek Carr rumour part of it was a media Troll BS.

We got found out as a team in the Redskins game OL got owned by Skins DL. We were well beaten by a better team. Why canít people deal with that?
    Lol the Skins were a 7-9 team. Not that great.

We on the other hand were 2-0 and looked even better than in 2016. Then Trump opens his big dumb mouth and causes all this controversy.....itís a well known fact Carr and JDR are trump guys and our OL was pissed after that situation. It basically tanked our season and Carr has never regained the form he showed in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post

We on the other hand were 2-0 and looked even better than in 2016. Then Trump opens his big dumb mouth and causes all this controversy.....itís a well known fact Carr and JDR are trump guys and our OL was pissed after that situation. It basically tanked our season and Carr has never regained the form he showed in 2016.
    It was clear as day, the Oline felt disrespected, there was even a picture of them on their knee giving the Fu eye to Carr...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    It was clear as day, the Oline felt disrespected, there was even a picture of them on their knee giving the Fu eye to Carr...
    Yep-only time in my life that I was embarrassed to be a Raiders fan. Thatís quite a statement considering what we all have been through with this team during the last 18 seasons.

ill post in draft thread but other analysts are looking at his work and changing their opinions on players as he's noticing detail they missed or undervalued its importance. This is a sign of someone people need to listen to.

He loves Herbert BTW
    Thinks Lamb is a generational talent
    I'm higher on Herbert than most are as well. I don't understand the dislike for him personally. If Herbert was there at pick 12 I would draft him in a heartbeat.

You Carr haters cant stand being held to account for your opinions. Iím not a fan boy. Iím a realist. Carrs best option we have. Pure and simple right now.

Ed Reed isnít in the Raiders locker room. Hence no credibility on this topic. His opinion on how good he thinks our team is very credible opinion. Especially secondary. Yet he talks about Carr because it gets him hits likes and noticed. Got it?
    David Carr is that you? Putting all posters here that voice their opinions regarding their favorite team and the failures within its structuralization into one basket is complete and utter lunacy on your behalf. This is social media. Stop worrying about what people say about millionaire players that aren't worth their price tag. I love the raiders. Been a fan for 30 years but I dislike Carr mainly because he's a mental midget who pads his stats and doesn't prioritize winning despite his god-given athletic talent. If that hurts you, go home and cry to momma.
    Last edited by autechre; 04-05-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    So... youíd rather us cut carr and sign Kaepernick?
    I never said that those are Ed Reed's opinions. I am happy with backup Marcus T. I believe Colin is respected more by teammates. When he protested players knelt with him in support. When Carr protest his offensive line responded with "LOOK OUT" blocks. They didnt help him up or to the side lines when he was hurt. Someone posted a video before.

Inspector, true Carr has been our best option since he has been here. I think it's why he plays it safe. I wanted competition at the position. Was hoping Connor Cook was going to be that but he failed. I'd like to see Carr fight for his job up his game. Marcus hopefully elevates the quarterback play on this team. Now all I want is more defense and a backup for Jacob's. Too much to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    I never said that those are Ed Reed's opinions. I am happy with backup Marcus T. I believe Colin is respected more by teammates. When he protested players knelt with him in support. When Carr protest his offensive line responded with "LOOK OUT" blocks. They didnt help him up or to the side lines when he was hurt. Someone posted a video before.

Inspector, true Carr has been our best option since he has been here. I think it's why he plays it safe. I wanted competition at the position. Was hoping Connor Cook was going to be that but he failed. I'd like to see Carr fight for his job up his game. Marcus hopefully elevates the quarterback play on this team. Now all I want is more defense and a backup for Jacob's. Too much to ask for?
    Kaepernick wasnít respected. He was polarizing. It doesnít matter if a teammate agreed or disagreed with him he tore locker rooms apart. Once the game film caught up with his act on the field he was no better than Terrelle Pryor. My guess is thatís why no one will touch him.

Kaep and AB should start an All Malcontent team.

Competition at the position is good. Maybe it will help him [Carr] find his game. He really doesnít have a choice at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post

KO says that crap!

Miko Grimes
    https://youtu.be/kN76-jWzyn0

Ridiculous story laughed at by entire OL troll work
    Last edited by Inspector; 04-05-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    KO says thatís crap

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I'm higher on Herbert than most are as well. I don't understand the dislike for him personally. If Herbert was there at pick 12 I would draft him in a heartbeat.
    Herbert wonít be there at 12 but I agree real talent. Itís just whether heís got the right focus at the next level. Wonít know until heís at that level.