Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 376 of 392 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5872
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    He hasnít been the same since the Redskins game and I thought he played well in the first two games of that season.

I am not sure what happened to him. He and Musgrave seemed to have had a good rapport so maybe his departure was a bigger loss than most thought.

Sometimes QBís lose it once they start hearing footsteps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 - This is the one year that I agree with people when they say that he regressed. He had a horrible year. Of course it is easy to understand why he struggled so much. He was injured almost the whole season. He injured one of his ankles and then had the transverse process fracture in his back. He had almost no mobility and he had a hard time stepping into his throws. As a result he often sailed balls badly and had to throw a lot of balls away because he couldn't avoid even the slightest pressure. People can call him a pxxxx if they want but he was supposed to be out 2 to 6 weeks with the back injury and he was only out 1 week and fought to play in that game that he missed.

2018 - Let's face it no one was going to be successful behind that offensive line. With 2 rookie tackles he was running for his life all season long. We also had probably the worst receiving core in the league that year.

2019 - He actually had a pretty good year. He threw for the most yards in his career on the fewest attempts in his career. I know a lot of people point to the loss of Jacobs as the thing that wrecked our season but he wasn't the only one that got injured. Williams never recovered from his foot injury. Renfrow, Incognito, Brown and Jackson all missed some time as well with injuries. Our offense was decimated with injuries during the second half of the season and lacked the depth to overcome it.

2020 - TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    can you break your arm and leg and film it for us all just to show us what a man you are. How you haven't been banned for this hatred I don't know

shame on moderators
    I once broke an arm and leg all while going up hill both ways and I still found a way to play!!!

Vegas has 7.5 but apparently 10 wins is minimum acceptable LOL

Apparently Carr has to beat KC twice also. You know KC SB Champions with Leagues widely regarded best player.

You guys set yourself up for more disappointment and disappointment leads to pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger and anger leads to hate !!!
    This sounds like the Sith code.

Iím realistic. You should try it. Leagues built for 8-8 whats makes us so special right now? We might win more but our whole division just got better no?

Gruden is in year 3 of a rebuild. Itís not about Carr itís about the team. Carr happens to be the QB. Does Hudson have to go if we are 8-8?

Try some perspective in reality before you try insulting me.
    We have the CARR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Beat it kid you bother me.
    And lay off the soy.
    Man, what do you have against soy sauce???

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    One quality I did like about JDR. Gruden mostly likely opts to kick the extra point in that situation.
    JDR had Mack attack to come to the rescue. I used to love the fact that we'd be in those close games 2016 and he'd just fly off the edge and strip sack QB to win. Or intercept Cam for TD. In other games Carr would bring us to the 4th Qtr win. Just hoping we have more depth of talent in the next year or so and don't have to reply on just 1 guy. Easier to keep winning with a well polished machine than reply on superheroes week to week.

One quality I did like about JDR. Gruden mostly likely opts to kick the extra point in that situation.
    and in a close game pressure kick Carlson may miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I once broke an arm and leg all while going up hill both ways and I still found a way to play!!!
    do you have ricketts or something?

This sounds like the Sith code.
    Yoda adapted for Raider Nation and the new death star

Carr Wars
    coming to the new Death Star

Copyright so you need to pay me if you use it MD

We have the CARR!!!
    We have the worst D in the NFL recently at stopping points when opponent needs some LOL

Herd on his show the other day simply said Raiders cant stop anyone from scoring ouch!!!

JDR wasn't stupid. He knew if we went to OT and the Saints got the ball, we weren't stopping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Itís laughable that you believe anyone takes you seriously on this forum pee wee.

If thats the case, that is the least of my concerns

But seriously how wrong were you?

What happened to "waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist?"

You even went as far as claiming Carr wasn't Grudens type of QB

Now here you are claiming Carr has "lost" it since 16'

Yet here we are, Carr starting for Gruden year 3.

Whats really laughable is how clueless you are. You've been entirely wrong about Carr yet you continue to push whatever ******** you pull of our your *** just to try and fit your narrative

Keep it coming. I can always use a good laugh reading your posts. And don't you worry, I'm always here to keep you in check

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    JDR wasn't stupid. He knew if we went to OT and the Saints got the ball, we weren't stopping them.
    I agree. That was the right call. You give the ball back to Brees and its over

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    JDR was actually a decent coach for the Raiders. I donít think he deserved the treatment he got from Mark Davis. Marshawn Lynch was a terrible addition-he was the catalyst that ignited the ensuing dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Nobody cares for your concern

If Gruden was so concerned Carr wasn't his type of QB, he would have been long gone. Yet here we are, year 3 under Gruden.

You can continue to push whatever clueless narrative you have next. Nothing will change the fact that Carr is Grudens QB

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Until he isn't.