Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 394 of 424 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6346
    Keep drilling guys. You might hit something.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    I see you chose to omit 2 blowouts where Carr didnít do jack. Letís do the last 6 games, as we were 6-4, and squarely in the playoff hunt.

11/24/19 Raiders vs Jets 3-34 Loss
    A field goal in the 1st, and Carr was done for the day. He finished with 127 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT. Pathetic.

12-1-19 Raiders vs Chiefs 9-40 Loss
    Carr pulled his usual ******** at Arrowhead, shut out the first 3 quarters. 2 ridiculous ints. 9 points in garbage time. But as usual at Arrowhead, his whole game was garbage.

12/8/19 Raiders vs Titans 21-42 Loss
    Game tied at 21 at the half. Carr disappeared the second half, shut out. Titans kept playing. Carr was done.

12/15/19 Raiders vs Jaguars 16-20 Loss
    Raiders O held to two field goals in first 3 quarters against a crap team. Yeah, his slide was called out of bounds in an erroneous call, but still his garbage play and constant 3 and outs, missing open receivers, this game should never have been close.

12/22/19 Raiders vs Chargers 24-17 Win YAY!

12/29/19 Raiders vs Broncos 15-16 Loss
    Raiders O held to a field goal in first 3 quarters. Carr played like **** until the 4th when Denver D eased up, once again. Pass batted down (by Shelby Harris) to lose the game. (Carr claimed publicly was not his fault his pass was batted down. Of course it wasnítÖnothing is Derekís fault.) But we were out of it by now anyway.

Carrís yards were his usual stat-padding in garbage time. Meaningless, as is his completion percentage. Playoffs on the line, we go 1-5, averaging 14.6 ppg. Sorry pal, a better QB and weíre in the playoffs last year.
    Why do you keep making this statement when we have already looked at it and all of his production actually has been in the first half of games? If anything Carr disappears in second half, that is a more accurate statement. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Why do you keep making this statement when we have already looked at it and all of his production actually has been in the first half of games? If anything Carr disappears in second half, that is a more accurate statement. lol
    Do you really have to ask? He's clueless

Is that on Carr, or the opposition making halftime adjustments, and us having no solution. There is an issue there, but it's jut too common to happen after the half.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Is that on Carr, or the opposition making halftime adjustments, and us having no solution. There is an issue there, but it's jut too common to happen after the half.
    That's mostly on Gruden. This team has been out played and out coached in the 2nd half on both sides of the field

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    That's mostly on Gruden. This team has been out played and out coached in the 2nd half on both sides of the field

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    For sure part of that responsibility falls on Gruden. If you looked at the first halves of games only, you'd probably think it's at least a 10-6 team. You look at the second halves only and you'd probably see a 4-12 team. The answer to who is to blame is most likely "All of the above." You look at the overall performance of the Raiders in the second half of games, it is horrendous. The team looks exceptional in the first quarter and slowly digresses. Especially in the third quarter of games, where it is an almost complete collapse.

Many here are fixated with Carr as the sole cause. I know better than to argue with walls, but to those who understand determinants that impact success for a team comprehend that saying "it is not just not one factor" does not imply exoneration from bad play. There many parts breaking down in the latter portion of games.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    For sure part of that responsibility falls on Gruden. If you looked at the first halves of games only, you'd probably think it's at least a 10-6 team. You look at the second halves only and you'd probably see a 4-12 team. The answer to who is to blame is most likely "All of the above." You look at the overall performance of the Raiders in the second half of games, it is horrendous. The team looks exceptional in the first quarter and slowly digresses. Especially in the third quarter of games, where it is an almost complete collapse.

Many here are fixated with Carr as the sole cause. I know better than to argue with walls, but to those who understand determinants that impact success for a team comprehend that saying "it is not just not one factor" does not imply exoneration from bad play. There many parts breaking down in the latter portion of games.
    The fault falls on everyone. This organization must do better every game.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I really, really dont think Mariota makes this team

i will not just leave it at that, I was going to.. But, with rumors of Mariota's struggles and the money he is making.. Gruden's love for Peterman. I think they use that money on someone that can help the defense now

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    i will not just leave it at that, I was going to.. But, with rumors of Mariota's struggles and the money he is making.. Gruden's love for Peterman. I think they use that money on someone that can help the defense now
    Can they get out of that contract? I mean without a load of dead cap, having to pay him anyway? I thought we signed some guy from the XFL, former NFL QB.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Can they get out of that contract? I mean without a load of dead cap, having to pay him anyway? I thought we signed some guy from the XFL, former NFL QB.
    Cardale Jones? Just a workout. But worked out 2 more quarterbacks today so that is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Cardale Jones? Just a workout. But worked out 2 more quarterbacks today so that is interesting.
    Yes, that was him. I heard we worked out two today, who were they?

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Yes, that was him. I heard we worked out two today, who were they?
    Kyle Lauletta, Kyle Shurmur.

Mariotta will be the BU. Didn't Carr have problems with Gruden's system? They wouldn't have gone through the bother to sign him if there wasn't talent.

I do agree the all phases of the organization need to improve. Coaching is a big part of it. We have seen flashes of Gruden's offense at its best such as 8 minute scoring drives but all to often we have seen long drives net zero points.

Execution, execution, execution.