Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raiders sign DL Matt Dickerson

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1374036134074929153

The #Raiders are expected to sign former #Titans DL Matt Dickerson to a 1-year, $1.25M contract, source said. Some added depth.

No clue who he is... guessing camp body?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    No clue who he is... guessing camp body?
    Probably. At this point we look to have too many DL. There are going to be a few who dont make it.

Some more UCLA flavor [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So,only signing bonuses are guaranteed right? We can just cut guys like this or thomas,jefferson,and hankins if they get beat out right?

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    So,only signing bonuses are guaranteed right? We can just cut guys like this or thomas,jefferson,and hankins if they get beat out right?
    well signing bonuses and if they stipulated in the contract that X amount of the base salary can be guaranteed as well. It will depend on the full contract details on how much we save if cut for certain players.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Probably. At this point we look to have too many DL. There are going to be a few who dont make it.
    I feel like we’re taking a bunch of fliers on guys at DT instead of making it a priority which is concerning.

well signing bonuses and if they stipulated in the contract that X amount of the base salary can be guaranteed as well. It will depend on the full contract details on how much we save if cut for certain players.
    👌
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I feel like we’re taking a bunch of fliers on guys at DT instead of making it a priority which is concerning.
    I mean the best DT out there is Suh who has been in talks to return to Tampa since free agency started.

After that we can either go after old vets who may or may not still have the ability to contribute or we can go after younger players with more upside who may be able to flash.

I really wish they would stop with the maybes and camp body shitte and deal with proven commodities, Stop wasting time and money and sign guys you can potentially use.

I mean the best DT out there is Suh who has been in talks to return to Tampa since free agency started.

After that we can either go after old vets who may or may not still have the ability to contribute or we can go after younger players with more upside who may be able to flash.
    I hear ya. Yea Suh isn’t happening. I’d still like to bring in at least one vet. Atkins, Short, Casey are all still available and would be good adds to the dline. Especially if we draft Baremore. We have a very young line. Yannick helps but one of those 3 would be good to add. They should all be available for cheap deals too.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    I really wish they would stop with the maybes and camp body shitte and deal with proven commodities, Stop wasting time and money and sign guys you can potentially use.
    That almost doesn’t make sense. You need 90 guys for an off-season roster. Signing a guy who has played in a lot of games for a minimum salary that probably won’t even count against the cap (not a top 51 or whatever the number is) is a great signing, whether it works out or not.

Whatever the reward may be with this guy, there is no risk whatsoever.

Suh or Ingram won't land here. We won't pay that kind of money. Although, either would be a great pick up for us. Just don't see it, based on passed experience with this FO.

Why are we signing all these defensive linemen.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Why are we signing all these defensive linemen.
    Probably looking for a "find". Which means "you can forget about a big name signing".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast