Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 92 of 123 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1838
  1. #1366
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No idea what that means. Tried hard to figure it out too.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just that itís not an individual sport is all. I think you could win with Carr or McGloin if you have a good roster surrounding them. Iíd prefer better than both, but there are only a few great ones out there. Even the greatest are the greatest because they were surrounded by greatness. (Montana/Brady). Neither were better QBs than Marino or Manning to me, both were in great situations and part of organizations that were doing it the right way. Just like the Raiders use to be in the 60ís, 70ís, and 80ís. Raiders has some underwhelming signal callers in those days as well, but everyone knew their role and it was a well oiled machine.

  2. #1367
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I could be wrong, I hope I am, but I think he was just having fun with all of the obscure things said about Carr over the years. IMO this was written in jest.
    My mistake then. I always thought it was a dumb argument when people say this qb won a sb.

  3. #1368
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    It was sarcasm , Priest.

    Lighten up.
    Sorry brother.

    I hear about this stuff a ton. And man itís said every week by folks who are serious about it

  4. #1369
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    15,640
    Not surprising, you donít win games that count with soft QBís.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  5. #1370
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,765
    When I first saw this thread, I my first thought was...I thought Stork had moved on from this topic lol.

  6. #1371
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Agreed. I think the Raiders taking QB's around 3-4th rounds would be fine. Low risk with potential high reward. Drafting a QB in the first rarely pans out. Rather have the Raiders use those premium picks on LB, WR, DL, OL. Having a QB sit back in develop is never a bad thing.
    ONly problem is the Carr haters would be dying to see him start...like Matt McGloin? LoL

  7. #1372
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    15,640
    Weíre better off with Carr? You like winning 2 out of 5?

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  8. #1373
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,873
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    ONly problem is the Carr haters would be dying to see him start...like Matt McGloin? LoL
    I am sure there are some Raider fans out there that will state they rather have Glennon or Kizer start (forgot Peterson is on the IR). That choice will be up to Gruden and Davis. I think it is safe to assume that Gruden likely does not care what fans think about roster moves.

  9. #1374
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    15,640
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    I am sure there are some Raider fans out there that will state they rather have Glennon or Kizer start (forgot Peterson is on the IR). That choice will be up to Gruden and Davis. I think it is safe to assume that Gruden likely does not care what fans think about roster moves.
    Iím sure Gruden doesnít care what anyone thinks. Heís got a bulletproof contract. Accountability free.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  10. #1375
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Iím sure Gruden doesnít care what anyone thinks. Heís got a bulletproof contract. Accountability free.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you seriously think he's not accountable? Do you think that he doesn't want to win?
    You're letting your dislike rule your opinion.

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    if looking at completion stats is an indicator, of QB success, Chad Pennington, Matt Schaub, and Ryan Tannehill are among the top 20 QB's of all time. 😒
    lol so you're just gonna pick the 3 instances out of 20 that support your argument and ignore the other 17 arguments that thrash it?

    And Chad Pennington and Matt Schaub were really good for a time. But top 20 but still really good.

  12. #1377
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Agreed. I think the Raiders taking QB's around 3-4th rounds would be fine. Low risk with potential high reward. Drafting a QB in the first rarely pans out. Rather have the Raiders use those premium picks on LB, WR, DL, OL. Having a QB sit back in develop is never a bad thing.
    Of the 32 starting QBs, how many of them were not 1st round picks?

  13. #1378
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    15,640

    Itís time to move on from Carr

    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Do you seriously think he's not accountable? Do you think that he doesn't want to win?
    You're letting your dislike rule your opinion.
    I seriously think there is no way to hold him accountable.

    I think he wants to win...no idea why you might think Iíd think otherwise.

    Iím being very honest...always.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by themadstork; 10-18-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  14. #1379
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Stats are fake and a bad metric of performance in a sport. What really matters about Carr are the following:


    1st to quit.
    Wears too much mascara.
    Smiles too much.
    Throws the ball too hard.
    Throws the ball not hard enough.
    Lacks balls.
    Lacks all intangibles ever.
    Never has won a Super Bowl.
    Never has won in the playoffs.
    Puts too much tanning oil on his biceps.


    Bad QB.
    So you want him to have a farmer's tan forever? You monster...

  15. #1380
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    so you want him to have a farmer's tan forever? You monster...
    lol

Page 92 of 123 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •