Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 502 of 516 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    You tell me. You compared them to the Raiders. Who have had bottom 5 defense the last couple of years
    I didn't. What I said was Wilson's cap # would impede the defensive rebuild. You don't keep up very well, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I must have forgot this was a one man team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I didn't. What I said was Wilson's cap # would impede the defensive rebuild. You don't keep up very well, do you?
    You said "Wilson is essentially in the same situation in Seattle that Carr is in Vegas. Absolutely no sembelence of a competitive defense."

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Yeah I must have forgot this was a one man team.
    You put that one on a tee haha

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    You put that one on a tee haha

As much as Wilson gets beat up every game Iím guessing he sees how much the Raiders invest in their offensive line. Raiders front office has consistently tried to put an elite line in front of the quarterback. Watson and Wilson have played behind some really bad ones. Why would Carr complain when you draft guys like Gabe and Miller. Break open a piggy bank for Hudson, Osemele, Incognito, Penn and Brown. Trust me a quarterback cares more about getting hit than being on a team with a great defense.

Still no one from management coming out to publicly embrace Carr, to squash the never ending stream of rumors and to say definitively...íCarr is our guyí. Despite the fact that Carr does a lot of things youíd want your QB doing.

Makes me wonder how well liked he is in that locker room.

-Stork

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Still no one from management coming out to publicly embrace Carr, to squash the never ending stream of rumors and to say definitively...íCarr is our guyí. Despite the fact that Carr does a lot of things youíd want your QB doing.

Makes me wonder how well liked he is in that locker room.

-Stork
    They did tell the Colts that he wasn't available. That sounds pretty firm. But you never know. Maybe that statement was based on Wilson not going public. I would think it would have to be a good deal before they pull the trigger on that one. To be continued......

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    They did tell the Colts that he wasn't available. That sounds pretty firm. But you never know. Maybe that statement was based on Wilson not going public. I would think it would have to be a good deal before they pull the trigger on that one. To be continued......
    You think a good deal is what theyíre looking for? Or having a replacement in place before making a move?

I feel like theyíd care less about maximizing Carrís trade value and more about securing an upgrade at QB. That could be either via trade, or thru the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    You think a good deal is what theyíre looking for? Or having a replacement in place before making a move?

I feel like theyíd care less about maximizing Carrís trade value and more about securing an upgrade at QB. That could be either via trade, or thru the draft.
    I think they're looking for an upgrade, but only if the deal is good for them. I think they have no problem moving Carr. But is it at the price they want to pay, and the price they want to get.

ďThe Raiders arenít really looking to trade Carr or give him an extension right now,Ē The Athleticís Vic Tafur reported on Friday. ď

The plot thickens

You said "Wilson is essentially in the same situation in Seattle that Carr is in Vegas. Absolutely no sembelence of a competitive defense."

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.
    You're right. It's difficult to talk down to your level. My apologies.

You're right. It's difficult to talk down to your level. My apologies.
    Still clueless I see. Keep it coming. Would love to add more of your posts to my sig

Deshaun Watson: "I want to be traded bc I don't have a good team anymore."

Russell Wilson: "I want to be traded bc I don't have a good team anymore."

Derek Carr: "I love the Raiders, I want to play here all my career, despite always bad D."

Guess which one is most hated?

Something I got from twitter. Could not be more true.
    You make a good point.

Far too many Raider fans want to throw Carr out with the bath water, despite the fact that the man has shown nothing but commitment to the Silver and Black. No one seems to want to acknowledge how rare that is in this era.

Sure, Carr hasn't done anything yet worth putting his name up there with the likes of Brees, Wilson and others, but it's not entirely his fault. Fans need to show Carr more support and have his back.

No QB is perfect. Many of the ones who people think are tend to be the first ones demanding more cap breaking salary increases only to turn tail for the exit when the going gets tough because of a situation they helped create.

It's time to ride or die with Carr. No, I'm not happy about the team's progress and perplexing Commitment to Mediocrity, either. But Carr ain't the horse I'm shooting when the race ends.

Carr played himself out of purgatory last season. He proved that 2016 wasn't a fluke and he showed the ability thrive in Gruden's offense. I also think it's on Gruden to tweak his offense to better suite Carr's skillset, which he seems inclined to do.

I would much rather see the defense continue to be a priority as opposed to starting over with another QB, especially if Carr is extended with a very cap friendly deal-which is typical of a QB's third contract.