Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 499 of 516 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I for one would be ecstatic to see Houston claim the mantle of disfunction. The Raiders held it long enough.
    That would have only happened if O'Brien was still in charge. He would have traded Watson for 3 first round picks and given back 2 first round picks and taken back another tackle or rb.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    They asked because they must have valued his opinion. That's a common thing when it comes to management in general. Just because they went in a different direction, that's supposed to be disrespectful? Bull crap!!! Its more likely that he isn't happy with the way things have played out and he just wants out. He thinks he can force his way into an easier path while looking like he was forced to do it.
    Iím not sure why Houston would even ask a player his opinion on the whole thing. That is what opened this whole can of worms. Then they do the exact opposite of not only what the player responded with but then also what their own search firm responded with, that they paid millions to hire by the way, itís asinine. Just that alone would make me not want to work for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím not sure why Houston would even ask a player his opinion on the whole thing. That is what opened this whole can of worms. Then they do the exact opposite of not only what the player responded with but then also what their own search firm responded with, that they paid millions to hire by the way, itís asinine. Just that alone would make me not want to work for them.

Pay me the money that guy gets and I will stomach any decisions management makes. Sounds like a bunch of crybaby crap to me.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Pay me the money that guy gets and I will stomach any decisions management makes. Sounds like a bunch of crybaby crap to me.
    I see your point but itís real easy to sit here and say that. We donít know what kind of promises or assurances they made to him last offseason to get him to sign that extension.

I see your point but itís real easy to sit here and say that. We donít know what kind of promises or assurances they made to him last offseason to get him to sign that extension.

Now they "got" him to sign the extension? Lmao. Just stop dude.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Then I blame his agent. If the agreement was that important then they should had it in writing.

Nobody mentions JJ Watt fleeing for his life.

No, Houston is being run by a literal crazy person, influenced by a religious charlatan.

I donít think weíve seen anything like this in the NFL before.

No, so why are they so many speculations going around? It is real easy to sit here and say anything at all. In the long run it's fodder, daily fodder to me, or click bait if you will. Feed the herd. See what comes of it.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Now they "got" him to sign the extension? Lmao. Just stop dude.
    Lmao. Just stop dude

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...57683556745233

Russell Wilsonís camp has broached trade destinations with the Seahawks, per
    @MikeDugar, @SandoNFL and @JaysonJenks

The Dolphins, Jets, Saints and Raiders have been mentioned. Some people in the NFL think a trade could happen ďin the near future.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...57683556745233

Russell Wilsonís camp has broached trade destinations with the Seahawks, per
    @MikeDugar, @SandoNFL and @JaysonJenks

The Dolphins, Jets, Saints and Raiders have been mentioned. Some people in the NFL think a trade could happen ďin the near future.Ē
    I'd love to see him with us, but that Saints' spot would be very attractive for him. The only bargaining chip we have is that Carr is the better of all of the mentioned teams qb's. Unless it's a 3 team deal.

So we are now getting Wilson, and Watt, and Sherman. Just like every other year all the high profile players who want out or are free agents want to be a Raider. Than we end up with nobody!

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I'd love to see him with us, but that Saints' spot would be very attractive for him. The only bargaining chip we have is that Carr is the better of all of the mentioned teams qb's. Unless it's a 3 team deal.
    Saints are in Salary cap hell and only have like three draft picks. Dolphins or Jets IMO. I remember hearing his wife wants to live in New York. Darnold played at USC. Pete coached there so Iím betting on the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    So we are now getting Wilson, and Watt, and Sherman. Just like every other year all the high profile players who want out or are free agents want to be a Raider. Than we end up with nobody!
    Often the case, but once in a while one rumor pans out. I can see Gruden going for Sherman and if Seattle would take Carr and a 1st this year, maybe one next year or a conditional 2nd that changes to a first if Wilson makes the playoffs with us, I can see that happening too.

I am not saying either will happen, but there is a possible track that could lead there. I don't expect us to land Watt.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Saints are in Salary cap hell and only have like three draft picks. Dolphins or Jets IMO. I remember hearing his wife wants to live in New York. Darnold played at USC. Pete coached there so Iím betting on the jets!
    Going from Seattle to NY is like jumping out of the pan into the flame. NY sucks.....especially now.