Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 498 of 516 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Cross Watson off the list. We're not on his 3 team list. Bye!
    3 team list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Cross Watson off the list. We're not on his 3 team list. Bye!
    Good. Clarity, at last.

Get Carr on a cap-friendly extension and move on with life. Build the defense no matter what.

3. 02-23-2021, 02:14 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    3 team list?

Panthers, Jets, Dolphins. Those are the only teams he would agree to.

5. 02-23-2021, 02:55 PM
    Reason

6. 02-23-2021, 03:30 PM
    Reason

You guys have too much personal investment in a single player being successful or failing.

Raiders before any player

Always and forever

Even Bo

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Good. Clarity, at last.

Get Carr on a cap-friendly extension and move on with life. Build the defense no matter what.
    Agree man

Letís get some defense out there

Need to get the attitude and energy going on that side of the ball.

LOL Sounds like the only 3 teams that could actually make it happen... kinda feels like batman trying to send his bat signal for his own help.

Someone should sit this clown down,. Face the facts... Some team might be desperate. But your most likely playing for the Texans. Half the reason they are in this position is cause of him... He is so over hyped. I'd take Carr over him any day. This kid wants out when the going gets tough. This be like Carr saying he didn't want to play for the Raiders when they fired Del Rio... No idea why fans would want this diva... He is AB.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    LOL Sounds like the only 3 teams that could actually make it happen... kinda feels like batman trying to send his bat signal for his own help.

Someone should sit this clown down,. Face the facts... Some team might be desperate. But your most likely playing for the Texans. Half the reason they are in this position is cause of him... He is so over hyped. I'd take Carr over him any day. This kid wants out when the going gets tough. This be like Carr saying he didn't want to play for the Raiders when they fired Del Rio... No idea why fans would want this diva... He is AB.
    No, Watson is a legitimate game-changing playmaker. Heís as good as advertised and then some.

The Carolina Panthers look hell bent on getting Watson. Theyíre going all in. Theyíll trade McCaffery, maybe DJ Moore, etc... whatever it takes. 3 first rounders, Bridgewater, McCaffery very possible.

I love it. Why not? Go for broke. Swing for the fences. Worst case scenario ... youíre good but not great with elite QB play.

Iíd be fighting like crazy to get out of Houston, too. Theyíre a mess beyond belief. Absolute clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post

Heís far from a diva. Houston broke his trust. I donít blame him one bit.

Heís far from a diva. Houston broke his trust. I donít blame him one bit.

No idea what he was promised....don't really care. But the idea of some kid getting his nose out of joint because he's not involved with management level decisions is irritating. Especially given the amount of money he just signed on for.

Perhaps he should concentrate a bit more on his craft.

Really would love to see them call his bluff.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No idea what he was promised....don't really care. But the idea of some kid getting his nose out of joint because he's not involved with management level decisions is irritating. Especially given the amount of money he just signed on for.

-Stork
    Very well said. And I rarely agree with you. Watson is way over his head. Broken trust or not he doesn't have a resume to be even considered to be part of management decisions. That's just laughable. I'm not even aware of such player who has that kind of influence. I don't even think Brady had that kind of say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

He didnít demand anything. They asked him for his input on the GM and coaching search. He gave it and they did the exact opposite haha why even ask the dude? It was like a slap in the face.

He didnít demand anything. They asked him for his input on the GM and coaching search. He gave it and they did the exact opposite haha why even ask the dude? It was like a slap in the face.

Yeah, whatís happening in Houston is beyond belief.

I read about Park Geun-hye before the scandal really broke. Religious cults and ďBuddhist witch coven?Ē I thought, ďThat canít be real.Ē It was.

I read about the Houston Texans and say, ďThat canít be real.Ē It is.

They asked because they must have valued his opinion. That's a common thing when it comes to management in general. Just because they went in a different direction, that's supposed to be disrespectful? Bull crap!!! Its more likely that he isn't happy with the way things have played out and he just wants out. He thinks he can force his way into an easier path while looking like he was forced to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    If you ran the Texans would you want him? If they can get a nice ransom, they'll trade him, as opposed to doing nothing and let him sit. There's too much at stake. I think he's finished. It's just a matter of how much. Just wondering why Jets, Panthers, or Dolphins. Must want to stay on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Yeah, whatís happening in Houston is beyond belief.

I read about Park Geun-hye before the scandal really broke. Religious cults and ďBuddhist witch coven?Ē I thought, ďThat canít be real.Ē It was.

I read about the Houston Texans and say, ďThat canít be real.Ē It is.
    I for one would be ecstatic to see Houston claim the mantle of disfunction. The Raiders held it long enough.