Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 240 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3593
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Hearing rumors of Jameis Winston possibly playing for us next year...

Is that a good thing for all of you who want to replace Carr...?
    Nope....

Winston is a mouth breathing pick machine. No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd bring him in to take a shot. He has more guts than Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    It's COLD in Boston. The pressure. LOVE to see Belichick's reaction when he chucks it out of bounds on 4th down. I think he'd fold like a cheap lawn chair.
    Lmfao he really would..

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Morons need not apply. Iíd rather keep Carr.

That might be the nail in my fandomís coffin.

-Stork

LoL, I wouldn't worry about this one. That is just his agent trying to create value for Winston. He's asking for 30k, I wouldn't give him good back up money. Gruden likes smart QBs and Winston is not smart. Same with Hurts, That is just not his type guy.. Gruden would love Carr, If he would be a bit more clutch, and grow a set. I really thought this year chucky would unleash on Carr. Get in his face more.. Maybe with a better back up, He will do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Hearing rumors of Jameis Winston possibly playing for us next year...

Is that a good thing for all of you who want to replace Carr...?
    Hells no! I would rather suffer through Carr for another year.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    LoL, I wouldn't worry about this one. That is just his agent trying to create value for Winston. He's asking for 30k, I wouldn't give him good back up money. Gruden likes smart QBs and Winston is not smart. Same with Hurts, That is just not his type guy.. Gruden would love Carr, If he would be a bit more clutch, and grow a set. I really thought this year chucky would unleash on Carr. Get in his face more.. Maybe with a better back up, He will do just that.
    Lmfao 30k?

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Winston is a mouth breathing pick machine. No thanks.

But he has grit. Stands in the pocket. Not afraid to take a hit. Checks off all your "boxes" of a great QB

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao 30k?
    That is what he is asking lol.

Just need to brain wash Carr..

I went to the Pitt game, At Pitt we lost but everyone there couldn't believe how well Carr played against Big Ben. Then in 2016 against the Ravens the guy just Balled, He played great that whole year though. It's in him, Gruden has to light a fire under his ***. Even Gannon has said Gruden isn't the way he is with Carr as he was with him..

I went to the Pitt game, At Pitt we lost but everyone there couldn't believe how well Carr played against Big Ben. Then in 2016 against the Ravens the guy just Balled, He played great that whole year though. It's in him, Gruden has to light a fire under his ***. Even Gannon has said Gruden isn't the way he is with Carr as he was with him..
    Gotta buy some crabs I reckon.

What's vet minimum? 200+K?

"...prone to stoogery.".

It is imperative that Gruden light that fire under Carr's tail. He also must hold him accountable as well as bring in competition or get rid of him.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Carr is fragile, needs to be coddled.

Gets upset when reporters say mean things or when Mark Davis talks to other QBís.

Squeezably soft.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Gets upset when reporters say mean things or when Mark Davis talks to other QBís.

Squeezably soft.

-Stork

That's sadly 100% accurate.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Squeezably soft.

-Stork

"All of these things that [you'd think] everyone would be like, 'Yes, we're going the right way. Everything's getting better, and we know where we need to add things and where we [need] help.' You would think that that would be the story. But that's not how it works. And I understand that now," he said.

"Especially when people are seen with certain people. It's like, 'Oh, gosh. Well, I was at dinner with [Davis] last night. Does that count for anything?' Golly. It's just funny. But I'm used to it now. But I'll say it this way: I look forward to taking the first snap in that stadium, and I look forward to taking every snap from here on out -- until I'm done."
    - Carr

Yeah, everything is getting better but YOU. And that's the second time he's bragged that he'll be the Raider QB as long as he feels like it. Golly gee. He really thinks he's the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    "All of these things that [you'd think] everyone would be like, 'Yes, we're going the right way. Everything's getting better, and we know where we need to add things and where we [need] help.' You would think that that would be the story. But that's not how it works. And I understand that now," he said.

"Especially when people are seen with certain people. It's like, 'Oh, gosh. Well, I was at dinner with [Davis] last night. Does that count for anything?' Golly. It's just funny. But I'm used to it now. But I'll say it this way: I look forward to taking the first snap in that stadium, and I look forward to taking every snap from here on out -- until I'm done."
    - Carr

Yeah, everything is getting better but YOU. And that's the second time he's bragged that he'll be the Raider QB as long as he feels like it. Golly gee. He really thinks he's the ****.
    until I'm done." - Carr
    That might be a lot sooner than he thinks.