Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 458 of 506 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7590
    Gruden is a good offensive coach. I just feel that he tends to get to conservative at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Gruden is a good offensive coach. I just feel that he tends to get to conservative at times.

I totally agree. I think his offense is very good. He just needs to find someone else to do the play calling. Iím sure that he has tons of special plays drawn up for any player and situation. He just canít call Ďem. He wonít leave his comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolls View Post
    I totally agree. I think his offense is very good. He just needs to find someone else to do the play calling. Iím sure that he has tons of special plays drawn up for any player and situation. He just canít call Ďem. He wonít leave his comfort zone.
    I have always felt that Gruden plays the percentages with his play calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolls View Post
    After Gruden left the 1st time Gannon won the (MVP) and Garner was almost 1000/1000.

Gruden can draw up a offense, but he won't open it up.

One of Carr's best throws in the red zone is the back shoulder fade. It was his favorite when Crabtree was a Raider. We never use it anymore, but it is his best RZ throw.

What about Waller he should be a huge red zone threat. Not even counting giving Jacobs the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    Gruden can draw up a offense, but he won't open it up.
    Exactly-if he were playing black jack he would never hit on anything higher than 12.

Anybody see Josh Allen sell the fake near the goal line? A thing of beauty. He got the ball all the way into the RBs bread basket.

That is the element missing in Carrís game, heíe not the least bit deceitful. Canít sell the fake on the option and doesnít look off defenders....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    One of Carr's best throws in the red zone is the back shoulder fade. It was his favorite when Crabtree was a Raider. We never use it anymore, but it is his best RZ throw.

What about Waller he should be a huge red zone threat. Not even counting giving Jacobs the ball on 1st and 2nd down.
    I think Waller draws a lot of double coverage in the end zone, which means that someone else didnít...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

At this point though it is fair to call Carr out for what he is. A QB that will never be elite, he can hover around the top 10 and is almost 30 years old. Carr will never pass as deep or use his legs as much as some would want.

He is the best QB we've had in awhile. We'd trade him for a top 5 QB in a heartbeat.

Ppl do realize Davante Adams was Carr's #1 WR in college right?

I've watched Carr from college. He can make the throws.

Itís not about Carrís physical abilities. He has always had the physical ability.

Itís about your belief in Carr. Do you believe he has what it takes to be a Super Bowl winning QB? Can he elevate a team to win rings?

I personally do not believe that. I have never believed that. I was one that supported we trade him a couple years ago. Would still now.

Does our defense need fixed? Of course it does. Itís terrible.

Does Carr get more blame than he probably should? Yes he does.

But again, belief is powerful. If you believe heís a Super Bowl QB, then keep him.

If not, weíre just spinning our wheels.

It's not about a QB being able to elevate a team to a Super Bowl. Very few QBs have that ability. What you have to ask is if a team can win a Super Bowl with him at QB?

We aren't even close to be a Super Bowl team.

Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees only have 1 SB each