Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 385 of 388 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    It's crazy how Carr can rank at the top of a category, yet we still pick it apart and use it to make a point to justify our displeasure in his play. The dude ranked top of the league in a category where the others, at the top of the list, where top tier QBs. I'm all for agreeing that he leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to some states, but if you can pick apart anything good said about him then your feelings about him is blinded in one direction and debating with you is pointless. I'm personally excited to see if Mariota takes his starting gig. But Carr seems to have a lot of support from the coaches and players (All know more about football than I do) so he will be hard to beat out.
    I think what you stated represents what most people feel about Carr, or a guesstimation at least. He is the starting QB now but if a realistic upgrade comes, the Raiders should take it... as with any position on the roster. The extremists in the thread make it seem as if there is binary opinion of Carr. I walked by people on my way to work who screamed that the world is flat, you just nod and go on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Don't know about his hands but his balls are minuscule
    Bffffwaaaaaaahahaha... Lol... 🤣😅🤣😅🤣

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    I think what you stated represents what most people feel about Carr, or a guesstimation at least. He is the starting QB now but if a realistic upgrade comes, the Raiders should take it... as with any position on the roster. The extremists in the thread make it seem as if there is binary opinion of Carr. I walked by people on my way to work who screamed that the world is flat, you just nod and go on with your life.
    Haha. Completely agree. Itís just tough because at least those people donít scream- the world is flat, and youíre an idiot if you think itís round.

Iíve thought about making a poll just to get everyoneís true feelings. And not just the extremists. But likely, few people other than the extremists would actually vote.

It's not as bad as some of you think or say. It's gets ugly when some turn it into something personal. We all have our opinion, and that doesn't make it fact.

The weak link...

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    The weak link...

It can also be viewed as teams taking the Raiders lightly, or at the very least taking their foot off of the gas late when the game is no longer in doubt. On balance I'd have to say that it's been ages since the Raiders have fielded a dominant defense. Hell, it's been ages since the team has fielded a complete defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    It can also be viewed as teams taking the Raiders lightly, or at the very least taking their foot off of the gas late when the game is no longer in doubt. On balance I'd have to say that it's been ages since the Raiders have fielded a dominant defense. Hell, it's been ages since the team has fielded a complete defense.
    It's like that one year when the Raiders had the "best" pass D but also had the absolute worst runD and also couldn't score to save their lives. Of course they allowed the least passing yards, other teams didn't bother to throw the ball.

Who is that josh dubow guy? Seems like all his tweets are just cheap shots...

Anyway, we havenít really held teams to anything. They just havenít needed to score. Teams run the ball and run out the clock when theyíre up.

The weak link...

Their average
    Vs
    League average

Man skewing stats is rough

Are you touting a defense that gave up 30 ppg to playoff teams as if that is good lol

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post

Anyway, we havenít really held teams to anything. They just havenít needed to score. Teams run the ball and run out the clock when theyíre up.
    Just a dude who tries to take obscure data and make it into something.

No substance

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Just a dude who tries to take obscure data and make it into something.

No substance
    The data shows that the defense indeed sucks, but stepped up more than the offense did against good teams. Something many of us recognized, stats or no stats.

Given the disparity in cap allocation, it is noteworthy. Unless you're one of those out to defend this QB come hell or high water. Or facts.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post

He is an AP guy who actually criticizes everything about the Raiders. People only cherry-pick post the ones that agree with their point.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    He is an AP guy who actually criticizes everything about the Raiders. People only cherry-pick post the ones that agree with their point.
    Thereís no need to cherry pick anything Dubow writes, weíve been deficient in a lot of ways for far too long...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Sounds like this dubow guy had a GF stolen by a raider fan... or player... or owner. Lol

The data shows that the defense indeed sucks, but stepped up more than the offense did against good teams. Something many of us recognized, stats or no stats.

Given the disparity in cap allocation, it is noteworthy. Unless you're one of those out to defend this QB come hell or high water. Or facts.
    Hahaha

I gotta go back to ignoring this cat.

Shouldíve seen who it was from before wanting to poke at Dubowís nonsense