Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 246 of 335 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5020
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I'm just going off of you're intial statement. Our weapons are better and more talented imo.

As far as Brady goes...yes he has had some top tier talent come and go that didn't work out. But Randy Moss really worked out. Also remember Welker dissapeared after he left Brady. It goes both ways.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No... your missing my point. Point is this year his players underperformed. Mostly due to his age Iíd guess. In the past, heís done ok, haha.

Our offensive weapons were worse? Lol

Who would trade Williams for Dorsett? Trade Waller for Watson? Trade Renfrow for Edelman? Trade Jacobs for White? Nobody employed in the NFL. Not to mention the offensive lines

The point people are missing is that we are not bringing Brady in to win the superbowl this year. He is coming in to lure other free agents, sell out every home game, give our team some respectability and most importantly to groom a quarterback we draft who will eventually become our franchise guy when Tom hangs it up. On top of that we may actually get value for Carr to add even more young talent with draft picks, after this year he probably will have no trade value if we do not deal him now.

Iíd think the sellouts will take care of themselves. Not sure how an ancient Brady would affect FAís...very unsure if heíd be a willing or successful mentor.

Iím all for ditching Carr, but Brady is a dicey proposition.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Iíd think the sellouts will take care of themselves. Not sure how an ancient Brady would affect FAís...very unsure if heíd be a willing or successful mentor.

Iím all for ditching Carr, but Brady is a dicey proposition.

-Stork

I am hoping he is a rental quarterback that can teach our youngest team in the NFL how to win. What it takes to win. This is something the Carr family knows nothing about, and its something that has given Brady a ticket to the HOF.

At the end of the day he is a placeholder, for whomever we draft this year. Have our future young QB learn from a winner, instead of a guy who picked a twitter fight against Max Kellerman , after Max talked about how soft Carr was and showed video of him crying on the field on ESPN
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 02-18-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I am hoping he is a rental quarterback that can teach our youngest team in the NFL how to win. What it takes to win. This is something the Carr family knows nothing about, and its something that has given Brady a ticket to the HOF.

At the end of the day he is a placeholder, for whomever we draft this year. Have our future young QB learn from a winner, instead of a guy who picked a twitter fight against Max Kellerman , after Max talked about how soft Carr was and showed video of him crying on the field on ESPN
    Lmfao the Carr boys are so weak man, you should see them on Twitter. They get so butt hurt when fans call out Derek, they respond like little girls then they turn around and block you. Bunch of *****es

Ditching Carr, signing Brady for $30M/yr takes an additional $16.4M away from other positions. Allocating $38M to one roster slot is nuts.

Gruden has a ring and is already overpaid. He should do his job and teach his players how to win.

Iíd prefer to trade Carr, bring in low cost alternatives at QB and spend my assets solidifying the rest of my team...including a young QB if the opportunity arises and it makes sense.

Having said all that, the Brady talk is amusing...Iíd love to be a fly on the wall in Carrís world. Easy to picture him in the back yard taking his frustrations out on his toddlerís wiffle ball batting practice. Not sorry!!! Lol.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Actually Carrís cap hit will be 21.5m, so would be a 8.5m increase to grab Brady but Iím sure we can word them contract with more guarantee money and less of a cap hit.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...rs/yearly/cap/

And lmfaoooo I wish I could hear Carr crying at night upset about all the rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Actually Carrís cap hit will be 21.5m, so would be a 8.5m increase to grab Brady but Iím sure we can word them contract with more guarantee money and less of a cap hit.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...rs/yearly/cap/

And lmfaoooo I wish I could hear Carr crying at night upset about all the rumors.
    Plus $7.9M in dead money.

-Stork

-tippa irie

However, Iím prolly being loose with the math and have no head for contracts. I may very well be wrong about the specifics. Admittedly, Iím more interested in the philosophy...as usual.

-Stork

-tippa irie

How the **** did I do that?

Sorry for the clutter.

-Stork

-tippa irie

-Stork

Yea, hoping we can actually trade Carr instead of cutting which I think is unlikely. Next month is going to be very interesting... 2nd round pick + would be gold for Carr. Hell some Bears fans would trade 2-2nd rounders lol I would take that and run so fast.

for 2x seconds id give them Carr in a heartbeat. That would be the best thing Carr ever did for this franchise

There is no dead money penalty if we trade him?

-Stork

-tippa irie

Carr & Mack can be reunited in Chicago. I like it.

https://youtu.be/26J0uDIGErM