Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 359 of 388 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5806
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    He'll win some games, and beat up on some hapless teams early in the season. But once it turns cold, and especially any game at Arrowhead, he'll lose his sack. Some have no problem with that. (Edit): Dude is God's gift to the Chiefs. But I'm the hater.

This place been weapons grade feminized.
    So what does it take for you to say youíre ok with Carr as our QB? Does he have to win against KC? If he throws for 300 yards and 3tds but we still lose, you ok with car then? Is there a season win total?

Iíd like people to put their expectations out there- that way itís cut and dry next season.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    So what does it take for you to say youíre ok with Carr as our QB? Does he have to win against KC? If he throws for 300 yards and 3tds but we still lose, you ok with car then? Is there a season win total?

Iíd like people to put their expectations out there- that way itís cut and dry next season.
    1. STOP WITH THE ****ING CHECK DOWNS WITH OPEN RECEIVERS DOWN FIELD. KNOW WHERE YOUR GUYS ARE AT.
    2. Stop throwing the ball away from the sounds of footsteps.
    3. At least try and extend more plays to make something happen, move, run hell do something other than throw the ball away!
    4. Less mascara!
    5. Learn how to lead a receiver and throw a man open.
    6. Show some fire and stop laughing on the sidelines during a blowout.
    7. Man up and perform in the cold weather.
    8. On 4th and season on the line give a receiver a chance to make a play. Don't throw the season into the stands..
    9. Stop fumbling through the end zone.
    10. When all you need to do to close out a game is stay inbounds, stay the **** inbounds!
    11. See #1, that's my biggest problem with Carrbage.

300 yards and 3 TDS in a loss at KC. As long as he tried, I would accept that. I'll just stop now, I'm getting myself upset thinking about this POS.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    1. STOP WITH THE ****ING CHECK DOWNS WITH OPEN RECEIVERS DOWN FIELD. KNOW WHERE YOUR GUYS ARE AT.
    3. At least try and extend more plays to make something happen, move, run hell do something other than throw the ball away!
    4. Less mascara!
    8. On 4th and season on the line give a receiver a chance to make a play. Don't throw the season into the stands..
    10. When all you need to do to close out a game is stay inbounds, stay the **** inbounds!

300 yards and 3 TDS in a loss at KC. As long as he tried, I would accept that. I'll just stop now, I'm getting myself upset thinking about this POS.
    Guys like you kiss Bradyís *** for avging 5.4 yards a pass. And he throws the ball away more than any other qb in the nfl. Still kiss his ***. But dc avgs 7.4 yards a play and he dumps off too much. Itís west coast o. You do realize that? Lol

4. Less mascara!

So in your world, wrs donít have to get open? Or catch balls? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Guys like you kiss Bradyís *** for avging 5.4 yards a pass. And he throws the ball away more than any other qb in the nfl. Still kiss his ***. But dc avgs 7.4 yards a play and he dumps off too much. Itís west coast o. You do realize that? Lol
    Fortunately your opinion or assumptions of what I think mean nothing. The poster asked for opinion, I gave one. Continue on with your rose colored glasses and be content with DC's amazing stats and losing record. Good day Sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    So in your world, wrs donít have to get open? Or catch balls? Lol
    Again, meaningless babble and ridiculous assumption's... when did I ever even get close to any such comment? I think I figured out where Carr's nuts are in. Spit them out and give them back! Have they been there since 2016? .

Fortunately your opinion or assumptions of what I think mean nothing. The poster asked for opinion, I gave one. Continue on with your rose colored glasses and be content with DC's amazing stats and losing record. Good day Sir...
    So basically I said what I said because it fit my narrative. Dont use your words against you....

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    So basically I said what I said because it fit my narrative. Dont use your words against you....
    Had you used my words would have been one thing. To make up a bunch of nonsense I never said is another. Never mentioned Brady nor have I ever kissed his ***. Where the hell did you get "receivers don't have to get open or catch balls" from anywhere in my response the the original question. Lastly, you should have made sure you were logged into your "Megatron" account before responding to this one.

Next year in Kansas City with less than 3 minutes to go in the third quarter. I'd like our quarterback to not be 8 for 18 for 40 yards and 1 interception. While have a 0 on the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Next year in Kansas City with less than 3 minutes to go in the third quarter. I'd like our quarterback to not be 8 for 18 for 40 yards and 1 interception. While have a 0 on the scoreboard.
    I think Marriota will put up much better numbers than that in KC. He should be starting by then.

You know in 6 of our blowout losses Chiefs twice, Vikings, Packers, Jets, Titans in the 2nd half where the game was out of reach and the opponent had backups in the game Carr had over 900 passing yards and 3 touchdowns. So technically does that mean against 1st string defenses Carr actually threw for 3100 yards and 19 touchdowns? On 62% completion. QBR 78
    The theme for 2020 NO MORE EXCUSES. From either side of the debate. There will be closure on this argument at last.

Fair question and I'll answer it.

No. We don't necessarily have to win at KC. He just can't be the one who blows it. He usually is. Like somebody on this board said, show me you've got some balls under the bright lights. He's shown what he has under the bright lights, and it sure ain't balls.

I want consistency. Last season he came out like a bat out of hell vs Denver the first game. That was great. I believe I came on here and said so. Then he reverted back to same ol the next. He needs to play like he wants it every game.

He needs to quit folding like a cheap suit under any or all types of pressure, whether it's a big game with playoffs on the line, in a rival's stadium, in the cold, or footsteps real or imagined. IOW, quit giving up on plays so quickly. Sliding 8 yards in front of a defender means you dont want it that much. Throwing the ball away when time can still be bought is unacceptable. Hitting the check down when somebody is wide open down field may happen on occasion, but that is the staple and very definition of #4. There's no excuse for that. As long as he continues that noise, I'll want him gone.

As I've said before, W/L record isn't how I judge a QB. It's what he does with what he's dealt, down after down. Carr leaves a lot to be desired.

Remember when Mahommes threw 4 TDs in the second quarter in under 6 minutes

****ing Carr blowing the KC game

What a baby back ***** Carr is for giving up those 4 TDs in the 2nd quarter with his piss poor coverage and pass rush.

He really shouldíve thrown those receivers open to stop Mahommes.

His check downs really hurt his pass rushing ability against the KC offense.

His mascara must have gotten in his way when trying to cover his man.

Mariota wouldíve covered all eligible receivers and sacked Mahommes while ****ing Tyra banks, hitting the lottery, and curing Covid.

Carr canít tie his own shoes or blow his own nose. He cries when he breaks his leg- ****in *****.

What kinda man cries when he has his leg broken?

Again, meaningless babble and ridiculous assumption's... when did I ever even get close to any such comment? I think I figured out where Carr's nuts are in. Spit them out and give them back! Have they been there since 2016? .
    Good one Cyko. I laughed out loud on the nuts comments.

So you really think Mike is gonna come out and say... "Yeah we're really sick of this pansy @$$ quarterback dumping off passes and throwing the season away into the stands. our hopes are that Mariota can beat this guy for the starting position but just in case we're going to draft another rookie to make sure we got all our bases covered. The faster we can get some sucker to give us a first-round draft pick for Carr, the happier we will be".... Come on you can't downplay your draft day bargain chip... Be smart here.n
    Yeah man be smart here

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk