Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 354 of 388 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5806
  1. #5296
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618


    Carr to Ruggs be more like this!
    Last edited by Inspector; 04-26-2020 at 05:00 AM.

  2. #5297
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Made me chuckle. Lol
    Me too

  3. #5298
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,039
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That was pretty far for him.

  4. #5299
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,032
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    That was pretty far for him.
    Youíre right. It was also first down and not fourth down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5300
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618
    People posting Chiefs fans videos on a Raiders forum to insult their own teams QB.

  6. #5301
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,032
    Itís a joke. Calm down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #5302
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post


    Carr to Ruggs be more like this!
    As a fan who wants to win, throws like that week in and week out would take this team where it deserves to go. It is the recipe to taking down the Chiefs, uniting the fans and shutting up the haters(me). I will be rooting like hell for Carr to put Ruggs in the HOF someday. Raider wins is the most important thing and throws like that would get it done. Hope I'm wrong

  8. #5303
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post


    Carr to Ruggs be more like this!
    Yes sir!! Can't wait for those deep bombs to Ruggs

  9. #5304
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Itís a joke. Calm down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So if a warrior fan came to the Lakers for talking mess about Kobe it would just be a joke?

  10. #5305
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    So if a warrior fan came to the Lakers for talking mess about Kobe it would just be a joke?
    If it was funny, then yeah.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #5306
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Itís a joke. Calm down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know itís a joke totally calm.

    Letís look at the facts. Calling it what it is in fact.

    Tweet by a queefs fan to ridicule Raiders fans

    He wasnít laughing with you,

    He was laughing at you.

    Get it. As a Raiders fan you were his joke.

    He wasnít trying to upset Derek Carr.

    I hope we **** the chiefs up badly next season guess Iím the only one here who feels that way

  12. #5307
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    So if a warrior fan came to the Lakers for talking mess about Kobe it would just be a joke?
    Exactly tired of this crap we have to endure.

  13. #5308
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    I know itís a joke totally calm.

    Letís look at the facts. Calling it what it is in fact.

    Tweet by a queefs fan to ridicule Raiders fans

    He wasnít laughing with you,

    He was laughing at you.

    Get it. As a Raiders fan you were his joke.

    He wasnít trying to upset Derek Carr.

    I hope we **** the chiefs up badly next season guess Iím the only one here who feels that way
    Ok. And it was funny? So whatís your point?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #5309
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Ok. And it was funny? So whatís your point?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know what they say the further from the ocean the lower the IQ. KC is where it is.

  15. #5310
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Yes sir!! Can't wait for those deep bombs to Ruggs
    They are going to get reps in ASAP I heard. Looking forward to those IGs

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •