Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 353 of 388 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Hey, I've got a great idea, let's call everyone out for their opinions and name call, pull out some old posts to show how someone is wrong in their guesses. That would be fun!

Oh, wait, we do that all the *(#^@*#ing time.
    its a family thing Wolfe thats how you speak to brothas come on everyone knows that

you bunch of %$$@@^">?" P P&^%$%^%^%@ eat %$^%£^$:"L"L*^&&^%%@"|:|"":

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I like where we are going though

A lot of 2020 is in the hands of Carr

Hopefully the defense isnít absolute garbage because I can see Carr managing games well

I donít see him gunslinging is to victory though
    I think Grudens just taken it out of Carrs hands he's going to gadget the **** out of our Offense and play to Carrs strengths more than ever. Expect loads of variations formations trick plays RB's at wide out. We are going to be fun to watch its Vegas show time baby

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    I think Grudens just taken it out of Carrs hands he's going to gadget the **** out of our Offense and play to Carrs strengths more than ever. Expect loads of variations formations trick plays RB's at wide out. We are going to be fun to watch its Vegas show time baby
    I think you're right. And if DC fails, perhaps a more "gadgety" offense will work for MM as well, as opposed to if we'd gone all-in on D and just tried to build a ball-control O (which I would not expect to play to MM's strengths).

I still think long-term you can't count on outgunning the likes of KC. Better to attack asymmetrically. But maybe this WR-heavy class was just too much to pass on, and sometimes you just have to make your plan based on what's available.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    I think you're right. And if DC fails, perhaps a more "gadgety" offense will work for MM as well, as opposed to if we'd gone all-in on D and just tried to build a ball-control O (which I would not expect to play to MM's strengths).

I still think long-term you can't count on outgunning the likes of KC. Better to attack asymmetrically. But maybe this WR-heavy class was just too much to pass on, and sometimes you just have to make your plan based on what's available.
    Possibly on outgunning KC, but how many teams (including us) jumped out to a lead on them this pst year and just couldnít sustain it? Maybe if we could keep putting points on the board, we had a better chance to finish the game? Maybe the strategy of ďyou really canít stop them once they get going so we better be able to keep our lead once we get itĒ.

Titans agree too. Chiefs are vulnerable in the beginning of games. Nobody seems to be able to keep scoring on them in the second half to close it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Possibly on outgunning KC, but how many teams (including us) jumped out to a lead on them this pst year and just couldnít sustain it? Maybe if we could keep putting points on the board, we had a better chance to finish the game? Maybe the strategy of ďyou really canít stop them once they get going so we better be able to keep our lead once we get itĒ.

Titans agree too. Chiefs are vulnerable in the beginning of games. Nobody seems to be able to keep scoring on them in the second half to close it out.
    Reid is great at adjustments as he has options. we ran out of options pretty quick last season. TE RB TE RB TE RB then Renfrow appeared late on but our RB went down

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    My thinking is more along the lines of having a strong D so they have to work for whatever points they get, then supporting that by having an offense that can consistently sustain long drives to reduce possessions, and not let Mahomes get into a rhythm by keeping him on the sidelines for stretches of time even when you don't score. What you don't want is to have him get in a zone, score a quick TD, then be out there again 4 plays later, and repeat. That's how you end up giving up 20+ points to them in a quarter.

It's a lot harder for them to run up the score or get rolling if you're grinding out drives that eat up a good chunk of a quarter. And if you get a lead in the 4th, a long clock-killing drive is probably your best defense against a powerhouse offense. Leave them with just a few minutes to have to get two TDs and stop you again.

It'd be different if we had a franchise QB, then we could try to match their firepower, but we just aren't in that position.

Speaking of we need one more RB. I niw see this offense being tailored to Carr's strengths. And if he fails miserably we may just get our QB of the future in next years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Speaking of we need one more RB. I niw see this offense being tailored to Carr's strengths. And if he fails miserably we may just get our QB of the future in next years draft.
    Isn't this what Bowden is supposed to be? I would loved a true back up RB for Jacobs, I think that comes next year.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I really hope you are here after the draft. Let's see what kind off ******** you spin after Carr is still our starter post draft

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Isn't this what Bowden is supposed to be? I would loved a true back up RB for Jacobs, I think that comes next year.
    William Stanback lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Do you think Derek can be a game manager play within those limitations and not press? Itís an honest question-no sarcasm.

I am completely fine with a game manager that doesnít go spastic in the Red Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Derek is better at managing games than cutting loose.

The scripted plays in the first drive/quarter he looks like a different player than late game.

Itís like he has mapped it out early and knows all he needs to know but the adjustments made later doesnít look good.

Coaching QB Team idk it seems like we played very poorly 3rd Q on

I think Carr has excellent accuracy and a strong arm.

Timing plays that require accuracy is what I think we will do.

Hopefully a lot of 3 step and get it into playmakers hands

Pound Jacobs

Play action off 28 to hit the bigger plays.

The 3rd and 10+ is where most teams struggle and I think thatíll be our worst case scenario

When pass rushers can go ham and the secondary can camp 12 deep and play forward- we will need to win one v ones on contested throws or Carr will have to make plays with his feet or at least be elusive enough to buy time.

If we stay in 2nd and 6 or 3rd and sub 5 we will ball control

Thatís a lot of teams but especially us with our quicks and pound

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I think Derek is better at managing games than cutting loose.

The scripted plays in the first drive/quarter he looks like a different player than late game.

Itís like he has mapped it out early and knows all he needs to know but the adjustments made later doesnít look good.

Coaching QB Team idk it seems like we played very poorly 3rd Q on
    Gruden had limited options to adjust last year hence this draft. Our O looks best scripted last season because it was still relatively new, less playbook to worry about. BTW I think Carr always looks best in no huddle hurry up 4th quarter drive to win. Its almost as if thats when the shackles of his own mind come off. I expect a massive jump by the whole O this season assuming they get plenty of preparation time.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    its a family thing Wolfe thats how you speak to brothas come on everyone knows that

you bunch of %$$@@^">?" P P&^%$%^%^%@ eat %$^%£^$:"L"L*^&&^%%@"|:|"":
    Well, @#$&+, then. You dirty son of a ?$@• $@$$@!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Made me chuckle. Lol