Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 500 of 516 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 7726
    We have been the favorites in Vegas to land Wilson since the story came out a few weeks ago...now itís made public that the Raiders are one of the four teams heís approached Seattle about...their is definitely smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We have been the favorites in Vegas to land Wilson since the story came out a few weeks ago...now itís made public that the Raiders are one of the four teams heís approached Seattle about...their is definitely smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is one I would definitely consider.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    This is one I would definitely consider.
    I wonder how Wilson and Gruden would get along? Wilson is essentially in the same situation in Seattle that Carr is in Vegas. Absolutely no sembelence of a competitive defense. The man is literally running for his life in Seattle. As much as I respect Russell Wilson his contract would tie up resources better spent on building a defense.

No doubt Wilson would be an upgrade but his finical bagage would come with a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I wonder how Wilson and Gruden would get along? Wilson is essentially in the same situation in Seattle that Carr is in Vegas. Absolutely no sembelence of a competitive defense. The man is literally running for his life in Seattle. As much as I respect Russell Wilson his contract would tie up resources better spent on building a defense.

No doubt Wilson would be an upgrade but his finical bagage would come with a price.
    Winning costs.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...07710496948239

Seahawksí QB Russell Wilson has not demanded a trade, his agent Mark Rodgers told ESPN. Wilson has told the Seahawks he wants to play in Seattle but, if a trade were considered, the only teams he would go to are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...07710496948239

Seahawksí QB Russell Wilson has not demanded a trade, his agent Mark Rodgers told ESPN. Wilson has told the Seahawks he wants to play in Seattle but, if a trade were considered, the only teams he would go to are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears.
    Jesus. What a QB off-season this has turned out to be.

Why in the world would he want to play for the Raiders? Call it the Gruden effect?
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Uh not even close. Seattle always had talented players. Including the defense. 7 pro bowlers this year. 3 on defense
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Why in the world would he want to play for the Raiders? Call it the Gruden effect?

Gruden is a players coach is very much cares about his players. That resonates with some players. Also Raiders have shown over the last 6/7 years that they are more then willing to invest heavy money into offensive line which Seattle has never done. Wilson has complained often about lack of pass coverage which would be much improved with the Raiders.

Gruden is a players coach is very much cares about his players. That resonates with some players. Also Raiders have shown over the last 6/7 years that they are more then willing to invest heavy money into offensive line which Seattle has never done. Wilson has complained often about lack of pass coverage which would be much improved with the Raiders.
    True Seattle has neglected their OL. That hasn't stopped Wilson from playing at a high level

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    True Seattle has neglected their OL. That hasn't stopped Wilson from playing at a high level
    No it hasnt but he has made it known that he wants to play behind a better Oline for years.

ln Wilson we would have many of the same strengths that Carr has. Reading defenses, strong arm, accuracy, quick release when needed. He also possesses skills in which Carr is still working on or needs to improve on. Wheels, throwing on the move, recognition on when to run, inspired leadership. I wouldn't be upset if the Raiders got Wilson somehow, unless they go nuts and offer Ditka-esque compensation or worse. I don't know if it will happen, probably not, but I can't rule it out right now. I am content with Carr for another year he had a pretty darn good season, if he keeps progressing this year, I'd love it. Priority should be to fix the defense.

"...prone to stoogery.".

No it hasnt but he has made it known that he wants to play behind a better Oline for years.
    If anything I think he plays best when he is out of the pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    ln Wilson we would have many of the same strengths that Carr has. Reading defenses, strong arm, accuracy, quick release when needed. He also possesses skills in which Carr is still working on or needs to improve on. Wheels, throwing on the move, recognition on when to run, inspired leadership. I wouldn't be upset if the Raiders got Wilson somehow, unless they go nuts and offer Ditka-esque compensation or worse. I don't know if it will happen, probably not, but I can't rule it out right now. I am content with Carr for another year he had a pretty darn good season, if he keeps progressing this year, I'd love it. Priority should be to fix the defense.
    I think the Chiefs nailed this process. You have a good QB? Build around them.

If they canít get the job done, you draft their replacement and keep winning while the replacement develops.