Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 515 of 516 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516 LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Let's hope so. Perhaps letting the majority of the O-line walk out the door is a sign that a more mobile QB like Watson or Wilson will be joining the Nation.
    There's no way we get either of them with these current developments. Wilson wants out because of what we just did.

Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Let's hope so. Perhaps letting the majority of the O-line walk out the door is a sign that a more mobile QB like Watson or Wilson will be joining the Nation.
    LoL-a shoddy offensive line is the reason why Wilson is unhappy in Seattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are gonna be ok

Offensive line isnít that important anyway

Never see an offensive lineman win MVP or Super Bowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by indy raider View Post
    i think we are gonna be ok

offensive line isnít that important anyway

never see an offensive lineman win mvp or super bowl mvp
    fact 100%

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Fitz announced his retirement from the NFL.
    a60rdie Fake News Bro, Fitz signed with Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post

You donít realize you need a good offensive line until your QB is on his back 40+ times and asking to leave town.

"..And then the Raiders drafted the Knight in Shining Armor Prince Quarterback. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. All the women in the kingdom cheered and they lived happily ever after...""

Carr fans have a new excuse to use know ď if only he had an o-lineĒ. This guys 5+ years in the league it time to move on. We know what he is an average qb. Heís not as bad as some people say and not great.

We had the highest paid offensive line in the NFL. It was ranked 10th in pass blocking win rate. 27th ranked in run blocking win rate. Not one player ranked in top 10 in their position in either PBWR and RBWR. Hudson went from allowing a 1.4% pressure rate to 5.6% pressure rate. While his PFF pass blocking rate went from 91.2 to 70. Iíd prefer to move on to early than to late from a player especially when the defense has been horrendous and it was time to use our cap to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    We had the highest paid offensive line in the NFL. It was ranked 10th in pass blocking win rate. 27th ranked in run blocking win rate. Not one player ranked in top 10 in their position in either PBWR and RBWR. Hudson went from allowing a 1.4% pressure rate to 5.6% pressure rate. While his PFF pass blocking rate went from 91.2 to 70. Iíd prefer to move on to early than to late from a player especially when the defense has been horrendous and it was time to use our cap to address it.
    You just copied and pasted that from Twitter lol

O-line is important no doubt. Should invest all our money like we did on it tho. Hudson was good but wonít be missed.

Seriously. OL are just the guys that are too slow to play other positions, right? I mean, do the rules say we even need to have them? I say replace them with RBs and TEs.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    You donít realize you need a good offensive line until your QB is on his back 40+ times and asking to leave town.
    Sorry man I was being sarcastic

I can feel my old O line buddies squeezing the back of my neck for typing that out

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Seriously. OL are just the guys that are too slow to play other positions, right? I mean, do the rules say we even need to have them? I say replace them with RBs and TEs.
    100%

Good blocking tight ends > any slow skilless Hogger any day

Sorry man I was being sarcastic

I can feel my old O line buddies squeezing the back of my neck for typing that out
    Ha, I figured. But there are Raider fans on other sites such as BR who do not understand the importance of the lines.

"..And then the Raiders drafted the Knight in Shining Armor Prince Quarterback. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. All the women in the kingdom cheered and they lived happily ever after...""

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    After chucky saw what happened to his o line in atlanta he saw everything he needed to see.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    After chucky saw what happened to his o line in atlanta he saw everything he needed to see.
    Good point. I actually did not consider how bad the oline did that game.