Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    After one loss? lol
    47 losses, but who's counting? Lol
    Worrisome pattern to his play.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    47 losses, but who's counting? Lol
    Worrisome pattern to his play.
    So, you're saying the 47 losses are on him? Even after the last 2 years which were a mess on both sides of the ball?

So, you're saying the 47 losses are on him? Even after the last 2 years which were a mess on both sides of the ball?
    Not all of them, but too many were. Every loss at Arrowhead, I can say matter of factly were all on him. Absolutely chokes there. Theres 5. When he plays as he did most recently against the Chiefs, all on him? No. But he did absolutely nothing to help. Getting shut out for 3 quarters against that D is inexcusable. The complete lack of urgency. Not even trying to save clock or drive down field. Took about 5 minutes off the clock to get to midfield that first drive in the 4th. Down 3 scores. He was in no hurry whatsoever. Watch it again. He had already accepted the loss. You'd never see Stabler play that way.

Not all of them, but too many were. Every loss at Arrowhead, I can say matter of factly were all on him. Absolutely chokes there. Theres 5. When he plays as he did most recently against the Chiefs, all on him? No. But he did absolutely nothing to help. Getting shut out for 3 quarters against that D is inexcusable. The complete lack of urgency. Not even trying to save clock or drive down field. Took about 5 minutes off the clock to get to midfield that first drive in the 4th. Down 3 scores. He was in no hurry whatsoever. Watch it again. He had already accepted the loss. You'd never see Stabler play that way.
    So, you're saying Gruden just let him control the rest of the game?

So, you're saying Gruden just let him control the rest of the game?
    And you're saying no matter how bad he plays, screws up, doesn't do his job, assumes the fetal position in a tough game, there will always be an excuse ready for Wonder Boy.

And you're saying no matter how bad he plays, screws up, doesn't do his job, assumes the fetal position in a tough game, there will always be an excuse ready for Wonder Boy.
    I've been critical of him before.

I've been critical of him before.
    Lol I spose I'm more critical of him than most. It irritates me because I know he CAN play. He's got more physical tools than most QBs in the league.

Lol I spose I'm more critical of him than most. It irritates me because I know he CAN play. He's got more physical tools than most QBs in the league.
    Trust me, I share your frustration. I think the whole team can play better.

None of these folks on this team are playing well.

Only good things I have seen are from the oline(this year). Jacobs, mayowa and burfict. And thatís it.

CBS are bad, safeties are terrible, Dline isnít doing much. Wrs arenít running right routes or getting separation.

At least we get incognito back this week

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    None of these folks on this team are playing well.

Only good things I have seen are from the oline(this year). Jacobs, mayowa and burfict. And thatís it.

CBS are bad, safeties are terrible, Dline isnít doing much. Wrs arenít running right routes or getting separation.

At least we get incognito back this week
    Run defense has been good.

And don't forget our kicker. Our kicker is playing pretty well.

Run defense has been good.

And don't forget our kicker. Our kicker is playing pretty well.
    I would hold off on judging the run defense. We have yet to face a good running back. This week will be a big test against Dalvin Cook

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I would hold off on judging the run defense. We have yet to face a good running back. This week will be a big test against Dalvin Cook

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    You're such a buzz kill man. Can we enjoy being top 5 in SOMETHING this week?

I actually like us against the run this week. They have two horrible ots. 3 good interior olinemen. Rookie center, took the center from last year and put him at og. Undersized for an og but moves well.

The vikes d is scary. Three good des. Two good lbs. great corners with Waynes and Rhodes(very physical corners). A great safety in Harrison smith. One decent run stuffer in Joseph. But the can be ran on with our big oline. Passing on them will be tough. Waller should have a good day and Jacobs if healthy enough to go

Thanks for the info. I'm having a difficult time with this one in my pick em pool this week. My heart wants to say Raiders but I've been hosed that way too many times to count. My brain has no clue.

We should be running the ball well against them. Wonít be able to pass much against them. Very good secondary.

They wonít be able to run against us. So they will try to get diggs and theilan involved after watching mahomes year us apart.

The only X factor will be mayowa against the crap ots that they have. Mayowa has 3.5 sacks in the first two games.

Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast