Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    I'm not ready to give up on Carr just yet. We have 14 more games left for the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Remember a couple years ago? Playoff year. Guy broke his leg.

Who did he have to throw to?
    Bad oline.
    Bad defense.

When are we going to have a decent defense? Last year, we had a grand total of 1 sack from a de alllll year. How is it carrs fault we couldnít get any sacks? Or the fact our number 1 wr was 78 years old
    actually he had the best oline in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'm not ready to give up on Carr just yet. We have 14 more games left for the jury.
    Me too. We lost to the 2nd best team in the AFC, and maybe the NFL.....OK...so what? People need to get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Careful, you might get attacked by S2P for being realistic lmfao and not thinking this is a 11 win team.
    I still believe we win 8 games this year. We have a very tough stretch and not another game in Oakland for 6 weeks. That is pretty crazy.

Carr can be succesful, he drives me nuts but i think he can thrive with Gruden. He is not going to win games on his own but he can be a serviceable starting QB, not elite by any means but above average.

Carr to me lacks killer instinct and gets rattled by pressure. Thats what keeps him from being elite when he has the skill set. We can blame the WR's and so on, but his redzone turnovers for the past 2 seasons have been back breaking. He has many.

Coach Jon Gruden said INT to Williams on goal line was supposed to be a power run play, and Carr tried to do too much on the audible. He blamed himself for play call too. #Raiders

There you have it for all the Carr groupies. He checked us into a dumb play, like I said and threw a wounded 50/50 ball. #chokesagain1stngoal

I agree with Gruden and you can see his frustration with Carr. At times gets too cute or tries to do too much with audibles. On the end zone interception we should of ran it down their throats

Yeah **** Carr. give me Glennon, Peterman, Seiman, Flacco, Bradford, McCown. All these qb's are miles ahead of Carr and they could have easily kept up with Mahones and the Chiefs. Better yet lets trade both our 1st rounders for Trubisky. He gonna be the GOAT. 12-4 last year. That says it all. Carr never went 12-4 or better. Trubisky needs to be our franchise QB. ****. send the Bears our first the for the next 5 years.

fyi. I was exaggerating but I wouldn't doubt some of you actually believe the crap I posted. You guys gonna hate any QB we get until we find a Brady, Rodgers and then you gonna claim the moral victory.

Great conversation to have. Davis/Gruden/Mayock better be having this conversation too. We have to think about the best way to proceed ahead. We have a lot of factions here. The "If only he a better supporting cast" faction, the "Carr is hopeless/gutless/spineless" crew, and lastly and the most disappointing faction the "There's nothing better out there" support group.

But I haven't seen the "Carr is Irreplaceable" cartel. If Carr hasn't proven anything else, he's proven that he's not indispensable.

We better keep looking for opportunities to replace him.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    This isnít a knee jerk reaction. The knock on Carr coming out was he wasnít good under pressure. He can beat the Joe Flaccoís but he cannot go to war and beat the maholmes, Bradyís and even Russel Wilsonís. he just isnít bout that way. We have two first round picks. We need to get a qb,maybe we can get a second round pickfor Carr. There are younger qbs in the league that are blowing the doors off Carr. Yes the defense played bad but damn when we were up Carr gotta keep gunnin. Hitch I know now he is unable to do

Gn
    I think it's time you got your head out of your ***. Statistically Carr is the best QB we've ever had. He was short one receiver because Grant played like ****. I wanna see Keelan Doss get some playing time. Why is he considered a work in progress? He has some of the most incredible stats I've ever seen from a wide receiver coming out of a DIV I school. It's a big surprise to me that he went undrafted.
    Last edited by erickench; 09-17-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Yep I'm guessing there were a lot of fans not wanting to waste any draft picks on a quarterback when they had a starter in Drew Bledsoe. Let's just put pieces around him they would say. It's not like we have Testaverde, Flutie, Trent Green, Brad Johnson or Brian Griese. Cant believe there are Raider fans that want to settle for a mediocre team

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I still believe we win 8 games this year. We have a very tough stretch and not another game in Oakland for 6 weeks. That is pretty crazy.

Carr can be succesful, he drives me nuts but i think he can thrive with Gruden. He is not going to win games on his own but he can be a serviceable starting QB, not elite by any means but above average.

Carr to me lacks killer instinct and gets rattled by pressure. Thats what keeps him from being elite when he has the skill set. We can blame the WR's and so on, but his redzone turnovers for the past 2 seasons have been back breaking. He has many.
    And he's getting elite money! That's why he needs to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    And he's getting elite money! That's why he needs to go!
    11th highest qb salary is not elite. And will go down next year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Great conversation to have. Davis/Gruden/Mayock better be having this conversation too. We have to think about the best way to proceed ahead. We have a lot of factions here. The "If only he a better supporting cast" faction, the "Carr is hopeless/gutless/spineless" crew, and lastly and the most disappointing faction the "There's nothing better out there" support group.

But I haven't seen the "Carr is Irreplaceable" cartel. If Carr hasn't proven anything else, he's proven that he's not indispensable.

We better keep looking for opportunities to replace him.
    Haha nice post. I've got one foot in the "better cast" camp and one in hopeless/gutless/spineless. I think it's a good idea to always look to improve your most important position, whether its taking a QB in the draft or training the one you've got. Just like every other position. Particularly when a division rival has one head and shoulders better than yours.

Given the 2020 draft seems to be QB friendly, I'd take one either at the top or in the mid rounds, for some competition if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Yeah **** Carr. give me Glennon, Peterman, Seiman, Flacco, Bradford, McCown. All these qb's are miles ahead of Carr and they could have easily kept up with Mahones and the Chiefs. Better yet lets trade both our 1st rounders for Trubisky. He gonna be the GOAT. 12-4 last year. That says it all. Carr never went 12-4 or better. Trubisky needs to be our franchise QB. ****. send the Bears our first the for the next 5 years.

fyi. I was exaggerating but I wouldn't doubt some of you actually believe the crap I posted. You guys gonna hate any QB we get until we find a Brady, Rodgers and then you gonna claim the moral victory.
    Really, those names you mentioned are backup at best, and you think these "backups" could go toe to toe with Mahomes? You're more delusional then you lead people to believe.
    UPDATE: I'm sorry, I didn't see your comment about exaggerating.
    Last edited by Flash47; 09-17-2019 at 12:58 PM.

When one of the best young QB's in the game shred the defense people start talking about replacing one of our best offensive players.....

Maybe we should get better on defense
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.
    ZdlR

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast