Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Good to see good ole check down Carr again when trailing by 18. Carrís game one against Denver got us all fooled....

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    In 3 quarter's Gardner Minshew who Gardner Minshew wait who Gardner MINSHEW was 22 of 25 for 275 yards with 2 touchdowns and one interception. Against KC

Carr in 4 quarters 23 of 38 for 198. One TD two interceptions.
    Today marked the 3rd time in Carr's career where he threw an interception in the endzone on 1st in goal. But yeah I know all three times receivers ran wrong or bad route...riiiiiigggghhhhtttt
    Did Minshew win? No.

Defense did lose this game for the most part. But Carr also didnt put any drives together in the 2nd quarter. We needed to keep moving the chains on offense but instead kept giving Mahomes the ball back. The offense needed to step up the only way we had a chance was to keep the ball. Carr isnt the worst but he never extends plays. Once the team got rattled he panics, messes up his reads, starts staring down receivers, and gives up on plays too soon and takes sacks. Two sacks he looked at one wr than pulled the ball down and walked into sacks. Same as every year. Its frustrating Carr gets all this help on offense and now here we go again. Our receivers aren't good enough we need a #1. He had chances and open wr he didnt make enough plays. Honestly we should of just tried and pound the hell out of KC with the run.
    Didnít extend plays? He is diving, getting helicoptered trying to get first downs. He shouldnít have to. Wrs should get open.
    Kinda like the kc wrs did to us. Soooo many wide open wrs to throw to. Made it easy for mahomes

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Didnít extend plays? He is diving, getting helicoptered trying to get first downs. He shouldnít have to. Wrs should get open.
    Kinda like the kc wrs did to us. Soooo many wide open wrs to throw to. Made it easy for mahomes
    I want Carr to succeed so badly, but when is that going to happen?

Heís supposed to be a franchise QB. That means heís supposed to make the plays that win the Raiders games. Instead, heís 33-43.

Remember the Rams game last year, where Carr fell apart? That stuff happens too often. In a position to win, Carr falls apart.

In a position to win, you have to make it happen. Excuses only go far.

Carr is frustrating to watch. I donít think anybody is expecting him to go toe to toe with the elites but we expect more determination, grit and overall that fight in him. After the game I expected him to take all the responsibility and not blame the refs. Even though they screwed us.

Also Conley keeps getting burnt. I have not seen one game of his that shows me why he was a number 1 pick and drafted that high.

Defense did lose this game for the most part. But Carr also didnt put any drives together in the 2nd quarter. We needed to keep moving the chains on offense but instead kept giving Mahomes the ball back. The offense needed to step up the only way we had a chance was to keep the ball. Carr isnt the worst but he never extends plays. Once the team got rattled he panics, messes up his reads, starts staring down receivers, and gives up on plays too soon and takes sacks. Two sacks he looked at one wr than pulled the ball down and walked into sacks. Same as every year. Its frustrating Carr gets all this help on offense and now here we go again. Our receivers aren't good enough we need a #1. He had chances and open wr he didnt make enough plays. Honestly we should of just tried and pound the hell out of KC with the run.
    He never extends plays? Did you not watch the game? Dude was running for his life on 3rd downs trying to extend the drive

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    He never extends plays? Did you not watch the game? Dude was running for his life on 3rd downs trying to extend the drive

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Thought we got hosed on that one dive play. Besides, there were a few calls that were very questionable.

You Carr bashers need to go to bed. We had the lead 10-0 and the refs bailed out Mohomes on a bogus call. I also thought the injury to Williams hampered his performance and Jacobs coming out for cramping or getting fatigued after he got us to 1st and goal made Carr change the play that got picked IMO. Washington was in and is not the inside power runner Jacobs is. That pick was deflating because we had KC on their heels. Anyway Carr is better than 70% of the starting QBs. If you expected a Superbowl this year from a young rebuilding team you need to watch more football. We've improved a lot over last year and barring more injuries I expect us to see improvement in every game this year that may not result in W's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I want Carr to succeed so badly, but when is that going to happen?

Heís supposed to be a franchise QB. That means heís supposed to make the plays that win the Raiders games. Instead, heís 33-43.

Remember the Rams game last year, where Carr fell apart? That stuff happens too often. In a position to win, Carr falls apart.

In a position to win, you have to make it happen. Excuses only go far.
    Remember a couple years ago? Playoff year. Guy broke his leg.

Who did he have to throw to?
    Bad oline.
    Bad defense.

When are we going to have a decent defense? Last year, we had a grand total of 1 sack from a de alllll year. How is it carrs fault we couldnít get any sacks? Or the fact our number 1 wr was 78 years old

Even if we wanted to, which we shouldnít now. Who do we go get?

We are not going to be a top 7 pick. There are teams much worse than us.
    Tua will be a top 2 pick. Probably chase young and ot Thomas will be the top 3. Then Fromm and Herbert will be gone by 6. Those are the only three worth drafting in the first.

I would rather go espenesa and then lamb or shenault with the second pick. Great players at positions of need

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Even if we wanted to, which we shouldnít now. Who do we go get?

We are not going to be a top 7 pick. There are teams much worse than us.
    Tua will be a top 2 pick. Probably chase young and ot Thomas will be the top 3. Then Fromm and Herbert will be gone by 6. Those are the only three worth drafting in the first.

I would rather go espenesa and then lamb or shenault with the second pick. Great players at positions of need
    And Jerry Jeudy

We may be a top 5 pick team looking at schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    We may be a top 5 pick team looking at schedule.
    Careful, you might get attacked by S2P for being realistic lmfao and not thinking this is a 11 win team.

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    Smh. Here is why itís Carrs fault. When you lay Maholmes you KNOW he is going to put up points. zzz if you are a top qb you KNOW YOU HAVE TO MATCH THAT! When we were up. A Carr led offense stalled about 3 times! Yes the defense gave up 28 points but they were 28 UNANSWERED POINTS!!! Meaning Carrís offense didnít do anything. He isnít built for a shoot out. THAT is the point. If he scores then our defense isnít on the field to give up those points at home. But hey this is how elite qbs act.
    Yeah. Stupid Carr. Doesn't he realize that the team that scores the most will win the game? Why doesn't he just score on every drive? Better yet, the Raiders should just score on every play. They're so dumb.

Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast