Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 435 of 516 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    It would be a fitting for the Raiders if they drafted the speediest guy in the draft but he struggles to get any separation.
    Classic Raiders pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    It's tough to fault him for the blind side sacks when he doesn't see it coming. There have been a few where he has seen it coming and has still coughed it up. Those are definitely more frustrating, but hopefully fixable.
    Most of those fumbles are on Carr. He needs to do a better job at protecting the ball. Our right tackle has been getting beat all season. They shouldn't trust him him like they do
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Saw a stat where hes been sacked 17 times this year and fumbled 8 times. Yikes
    We should have traded him for a bag of potato chips. Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    We should have traded him for a bag of potato chips. Yikes
    No, a bag of potatoes. Please psy attention

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    No, a bag of potatoes. Please psy attention
    Because a bag of potatoes has way more value than a bag chips. 💰

It would be a fitting for the Raiders if they drafted the speediest guy in the draft but he struggles to get any separation.
    Very true in the old Al Davis Days, however, I think that Ruggs does have good hands. Even though he doesn't have much opportunity to prove this.

Haha. So true. Going off memory though, some of ruggs great catches have been contested catches. I canít remember if they were under thrown, or just well defended. I know that carr seldom throws to players that arenít open, so maybe itís a little of both. Either way, itís disappointing that ruggs- and Edwards for that matter- have been underutilized.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Haha. So true. Going off memory though, some of ruggs great catches have been contested catches. I canít remember if they were under thrown, or just well defended. I know that carr seldom throws to players that arenít open, so maybe itís a little of both. Either way, itís disappointing that ruggs- and Edwards for that matter- have been underutilized.
    It would go against Gruden's regimen. He wants to slow things down, control the ball, and eat the clock up. Every game that has been won, has us in the plus column in time of possession. This is all due to our illustrious D.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Very true in the old Al Davis Days, however, I think that Ruggs does have good hands. Even though he doesn't have much opportunity to prove this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    It would go against Gruden's regimen. He wants to slow things down, control the ball, and eat the clock up. Every game that has been won, has us in the plus column in time of possession. This is all due to our illustrious D.
    Separation is about quick twitch ability and route running. Iíve seen Ruggs make at least catch this year where he showed great hands.

Separation is about quick twitch ability and route running. Iíve seen Ruggs make at least catch this year where he showed great hands.
    Ruggs has made some fantastic catches and some fantastic contested catches.

He's also dropped some passes.

Rookie WR's rarely make huge impacts, outside of a few exceptions. It's a lot to learn, especially with Gruden's option-route passing system.

Overall, I'm bullish on his long term potential. As long as he has that speed, it'll be nothing but better and better for Ruggs.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    BINGO!!!! weeks 5 & 11, what about the other 9 weeks? So again if he shows flashes of anything your ok with that? Where you point out 20% of his games, I'm pissed at the 80%.
    I used those games as they were against the SB champion. Chargers, Denver, carolina etc all have great plays from Carr moving in pocket showing awareness. If you think 80% of his games this season have been bad you arenít watching. You wonít ever be satisfied until he retires.

Best QB by far since Gannon and you still whine.

Itís a team game the team around him make the QB play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Ruggs has made some fantastic catches and some fantastic contested catches.

He's also dropped some passes.

Rookie WR's rarely make huge impacts, outside of a few exceptions. It's a lot to learn, especially with Gruden's option-route passing system.

Overall, I'm bullish on his long term potential. As long as he has that speed, it'll be nothing but better and better for Ruggs.
    As the first WR taken in the draft, he should be having more of an impact. No matter what normally happens. You look at how many ďexceptionsĒ there are in this draft. Most ppl on here wanted lamb or jeudy. I liked Justin Jefferson. If you look at the 4 top WRs in the draft, sadly, ruggs is the exception.

Obviously, itís still early, and ruggs could develop. But right now the hope is heíd develop to the level that someone like Jefferson is already at.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    I used those games as they were against the SB champion. Chargers, Denver, carolina etc all have great plays from Carr moving in pocket showing awareness. If you think 80% of his games this season have been bad you arenít watching. You wonít ever be satisfied until he retires.

Best QB by far since Gannon and you still whine.

Itís a team game the team around him make the QB play well.
    I have been impressed with Carrís play this season. At best he can trade punches with Mahomes at worst we have his performance against Atlanta.

I just wish he could learn to win the ugly games. You follow? There will be days that nothing goes right. He throws a pick 6, is strip sacked, balls are dropped. He just needs to shrug it off and find a way to win.

2015 in Denver comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like week 8 against Browns. Short memory lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    You mean like week 8 against Browns. Short memory lol
    Yeah-good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk