Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 457 of 510 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7636
    Topic seems done and dusted, no?

Even the posters who dislike Carr surely recognize that resources should be spent fixing the defense before QB is swapped or changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Topic seems done and dusted, no?

Even the posters who dislike Carr surely recognize that resources should be spent fixing the defense before QB is swapped or changed.
    lol Shred how long you been on here... nothing is ever done and dusted around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Iíve had a busy week at work and couldnít pop in but a few notes

1. The Jets are all about super bowls
    (All teams are ďabout Super BowlsĒ)
    Our team and the Jets can pay lip service to it but that doesnít mean itís a reality

2. I agree with Prox and Co about Carrís fumbles and pocket presence. Thatís a big flaw

3. Suggesting Carr is the problem while this defense exist is asinine.

4. We have argued Carr vs his backups for years, and I hope we all agree that those arguments were pretty bad. None of his backups are at his level.

5. Free agent comparisons, I believe, are fair. We should always look to upgrade. Trades too, but that value better be bad ***.

Our defense is absolutely the wurst.
    Sauerkraut stinking wurst.
    Those aren't notes, they are statements. Bold ones with a lot of validity to them.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Carr is a very good QB... Lets just use his PFF grade that is 8th... What I am responding to is some comments that been made that a better QB would of won more games... So, After years of having basically Back up to back ups at the position, We are not happy with a 8th ranked QB.

Watson is ranked 3rd. He hasn't won in this league and didn't win more then 4 games this year, And he had a better defense.. So I am just saying it is not all on the QB and Carr is not our problem.

Now the recent rumors that Watson wants out of Houston and every analyst thinks we are the best trade scenario for Houston is just coincidence. I do not control rumors or the media.. LoL
    How can Watson be ranked 3rd when he only won 4 games?? He's 29-35 as a starter. Thats a career 45.31% winning percentage!! He's a terrible QB. - Raider fan logic on PSD. Idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Come on Prox. I want you to say it. Tell me how Watson is a terrible QB because of his winning percentage. I mean after all, you were the leading advocate about Carrs winning percentage how it makes him a terrible QB who has cost 3 coaches their jobs. Let me hear
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Come on Prox. I want you to say it. Tell me how Watson is a terrible QB because of his winning percentage. I mean after all, you were the leading advocate about Carrs winning percentage how it makes him a terrible QB who has cost 3 coaches their jobs. Let me hear
    What does DeShaun Watson have to do with Derek Carr?

What does DeShaun Watson have to do with Derek Carr?
    Don't play stupid. You've already made yourself look like a fool with all the clueless Carr talk.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    I did not mean a full seven points each game per se. What I meant to convey is that the Raiders did indeed leave a lot of points on the field many games. This would increase the mean by a few points overall across an entire season. Should have been more specific.
    Faltering in the redzone continues to be an issue. I really hope its addressed in 2021-Gruden has too many weapons on offense to be struggling as he is inside the 20.

Ok everyone, as I have said plenty of times before we can debate but please do not insult each other. I know we are all passionate fans but lets ring it back a bit.

I appreciate it.

Thank you everyone.

Faltering in the redzone continues to be an issue. I really hope its addressed in 2021-Gruden has too many weapons on offense to be struggling as he is inside the 20.
    Its seems for years the Raiders have had a problem in the red-zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'll make some considerations since their Oline was never together much due to a number of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    The Raiders were actually one of the best red zone teams in the first half of the year. We were horrible the second half. Coincidence that the running game sputtered the 2nd half of the year as well? They probably need more creative play calling in the red zone if smash mouth football isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    The Raiders were actually one of the best red zone teams in the first half of the year. We were horrible the second half. Coincidence that the running game sputtered the 2nd half of the year as well? They probably need more creative play calling in the red zone if smash mouth football isn't working.
    I think another factor was Grudenís repetitive play calling. Defensive coordinators started keying on his tendencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think another factor was Grudenís repetitive play calling. Defensive coordinators started keying on his tendencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If thatís true then dump Olson and spend that money on a credible DC...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

If Gruden is the reason that the O is predictable then why spend more money on an OC?

Let Gruden be his own fall guy....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...