Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 392 of 402 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6028
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Carr has proven over and over again to be a top 5 QB.

4000 yards and 70% completion rate doesnít fall off trees.

MVP candidate again this year now that we have at least one/two weapons on offense.
    Top 5? What?!

Please list the only 4 better.

Lmao maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't, funny either way.

Someone might have just stumbled upon Derek Carrís burner account

https://fansided.com/2020/08/05/raid...account-found/

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Carr has proven over and over again to be a top 5 QB.

4000 yards and 70% completion rate doesnít fall off trees.

MVP candidate again this year now that we have at least one/two weapons on offense.
    I hope you're right. But there's no way he's been top 5, except for 2016.....and that was a long time ago. Right now he's maybe top 10, and that's pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Iíll always root for the QB of my team but I donít have the trust or belief in him.

I cannot stand when he tries to defend himself with his words. Action is much louder.

He continues to display his thin skin.
    This is what I mean. Gannon had 100%, Carr at first had 100% but that level dropped due to certain things that he does or fails to do, he earns high marks from me in other things. It's complicated.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol Iíll join you Wolfe on the Carr support! Letís GET IT

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Lmao maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't, funny either way.

Someone might have just stumbled upon Derek Carrís burner account

https://fansided.com/2020/08/05/raid...account-found/
    That time on SM could be better spent doing like, oh, exercising his sack and help the twins put on a little size.

All he has to do is increase one stat-

WINS, and all of this crap just fades away, or donít improve and he can fade away...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Right now Carr just needs to win. I don't want to hear about Kobe sleeves or burner accounts. I don't care if he thinks that he's not getting treated fairly. Winning cures all ails. And I don't want to hear any more excuses as to why that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    That time on SM could be better spent doing like, oh, exercising his sack and help the twins put on a little size.

All he has to do is increase one stat-

WINS, and all of this crap just fades away, or donít improve and he can fade away...
    Yeah I don't think those twins have ever been used much. If that burner account was him, it is rather significant being he trashed Mariotta, Gruden and his "terrible" teammates. But yeah, winning will make it all go away. Can he win in big games? In December in the cold? At Arrowhead? History says no. But bring on year 7.

And I've just bout had it with this damn Lincoln Kennedy and his truth bombs... The NERVE of this guy.

Kennedy To Carr: ďIf Youíre Tired Of Being Disrespected, Play BetterĒ
    As Lincoln Kennedy explains, if Derek Carr doesn't want to be disrespected, then he needs to do something worth respecting

ďI would tell him if youíre tired of being disrespected, play better,Ē Kennedy said on The Zach Gelb Show. ďItís that simple. Thereís no more excuses for Derek. Now itís either put up or shut up. Heís got all the weapons in front of him. Heís got an offensive line, heís got a run game, heís got a receiving corps. Thereís really nothing else that he [needs] with this offense. So now itís time to put up or shut up.Ē

Carr was having an MVP-caliber season in 2016, throwing for a career-high 32 touchdowns. Then he broke his leg.

Since then, Carr is 17-30 as the Raidersí starter and has never started a playoff game.

Why? Is there not enough talent around him?

ďI think he had that in his mind, that the talent wasnít there for him Ė when in actuality it was; he just didnít use it as well as he could,Ē Kennedy said. ďJon Grudenís offense gives every quarterback an option, somewhere to go with the football. Gruden knew that Derek Carr, after he broke that ankle, was not the same person. Of course the year after that, he took a lot of sacks. [Gruden] wanted to clean it up, and he wanted his quarterback to stand upright. So he empowered him with the ability to use check-downs or throw the ball away, just preserve himself for the next down.

ďWell, Derek kind of took that to heart in many ways,Ē Kennedy continued, ďand [it became] a disadvantage for the team because they werenít able to get points out of it. But I think this year is put up or shut up. You have no more excuses.Ē

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/art...to-play-better

And I've just bout had it with this damn Lincoln Kennedy and his truth bombs... The NERVE of this guy.

Kennedy To Carr: ďIf Youíre Tired Of Being Disrespected, Play BetterĒ
    As Lincoln Kennedy explains, if Derek Carr doesn't want to be disrespected, then he needs to do something worth respecting

ďI would tell him if youíre tired of being disrespected, play better,Ē Kennedy said on The Zach Gelb Show. ďItís that simple. Thereís no more excuses for Derek. Now itís either put up or shut up. Heís got all the weapons in front of him. Heís got an offensive line, heís got a run game, heís got a receiving corps. Thereís really nothing else that he [needs] with this offense. So now itís time to put up or shut up.Ē

Carr was having an MVP-caliber season in 2016, throwing for a career-high 32 touchdowns. Then he broke his leg.

Since then, Carr is 17-30 as the Raidersí starter and has never started a playoff game.

Why? Is there not enough talent around him?

ďI think he had that in his mind, that the talent wasnít there for him Ė when in actuality it was; he just didnít use it as well as he could,Ē Kennedy said. ďJon Grudenís offense gives every quarterback an option, somewhere to go with the football. Gruden knew that Derek Carr, after he broke that ankle, was not the same person. Of course the year after that, he took a lot of sacks. [Gruden] wanted to clean it up, and he wanted his quarterback to stand upright. So he empowered him with the ability to use check-downs or throw the ball away, just preserve himself for the next down.

ďWell, Derek kind of took that to heart in many ways,Ē Kennedy continued, ďand [it became] a disadvantage for the team because they werenít able to get points out of it. But I think this year is put up or shut up. You have no more excuses.Ē

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/art...to-play-better
    This guy sounds like...well...me. The nerve. Rational and logical thought processes I heard are discouraged here. I don't know what or how to think any more.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    This guy sounds like...well...me. The nerve. Rational and logical thought processes I heard are discouraged here. I don't know what or how to think any more.
    Haha nothing in the world wrong with your way of thinking Wolfe! But if I were Derek, I don't think I'd challenge big LK to a cage fight...

Haha nothing in the world wrong with your way of thinking Wolfe! But if I were Derek, I don't think I'd challenge big LK to a cage fight...

dang. little man made a bad life choice!

"...prone to stoogery.".

What Kennedy said is what pretty much everyone has been saying this whole offseason. Carr is on the hot seat and if he does not perform, this will likely be his last as a Raider (if there is a season).

dang. little man made a bad life choice!
    Don't believe everything you see lol. These guys make a lot of videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUiTpl81KLM

That's Gruden and Carr....guess which one is Carr?