Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2995
    [QUOTE=corralski;33286728]
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Honestly...Carr is starting to become a liability. I used to believe that he was the best option considering the veteran and NCAA market. I am not so sure now. Rookie QBís are developing in the pro game faster than ever. The NCAA and NFL have more commonality in offensive football than over before. If the Raiders lose to the Titans why not relegate Carr to backup and give the youngster an opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

They didnít move Kizer up just for ***** and giggles, if Carr is off today Kizer will play.

Weíve already seen Glennon and he was meh. When was the last time Gruden mentioned his boy Peterman? Kizer is the next man up...
    If they sit Carr, his trade value will fall through the floor. I think if he fails today, they will shop him. I think his fate is inevitable.

[QUOTE=dbacknick;33286799]
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post

If they sit Carr, his trade value will fall through the floor. I think if he fails today, they will shop him. I think his fate is inevitable.
    Why would his trade value plummet if he picks up a clipboard? I donít think the next 4 games will have any bearing either way on his value. He isnít going to turn into John Elway and run the table into the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You donít abort the Carr project until he fails this game.

I donít think you sit him unless he is literal trash like last game.

Even if he is mediocre he finishes the season under center and the change happens in the offseason.

He is still redeemable even if it isnít likely

He will never be the leader though. I donít think we have one of those on either side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZissou View Post
    The fourth down play you reference is below. Stupid? yes. Idiotic? yes. Bone-headed? Yes.

But the reality of the situation is Kolton Miller was beaten right of the snap, flushing Carr. The RT was beat soon after barreling into his face. The entire time this was happening, as far as we see, no one is open. From snap to when the ball hits the ground (3-5 seconds) not a soul was open.

No one on any side of the conversation confuses this guy with having athleticism to escape the pass rush ala Russell Wilson/Lamar Jackson.

But the point is, where in the hell does the takeaway "Hes a quitter" happen? That, friend, is the bias I am talking about. I have no clue what this turning back to the line business is either.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...n-fourth-and-5
    He is a quitter. You don't throw it away on 4th down while time runs out. For gods sake throw the ball up in the end zone and hope your guy comes down with it at least. Throwing it away accomplishes nothing except guaranteeing a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Hardly ever agree with Sanji but here's some good footage that supports my view on the quitter that is Derek "Huggies" Carr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_6tDkpnEBc&t=2s
    This is what I see when watching the Raiders games. Carr missing wide open players.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the change, however, when does Gruden determine it's time to put Kizer in?
    From the very first snap I hope.

Our defense is complete trash but that throw away on 4th

Again

Jesus Christ man

Guenther is garbage, Must be fired immediately at end of season. Defense is always out place.
    Last edited by midwestlaker75; 12-08-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Iím good with Kizer starting these last few games

Letís see what the kid has. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Guenther is garbage, Must be fired immediately at end of season. Defense is always out place.
    He has no success with his halftime adjustments....if he makes any.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    This is what I see when watching the Raiders games. Carr missing wide open players.
    100% right Go watch the 22 tape from last week. WR were open but not thrown to. Itís not Gruden play calling. This week same thing. Guys were wide open. #12 is not getting a chance to excel. IT IS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE
    CARR-BAGE!!!
    Last edited by maledicent; 12-08-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    He is a quitter. You don't throw it away on 4th down while time runs out. For gods sake throw the ball up in the end zone and hope your guy comes down with it at least. Throwing it away accomplishes nothing except guaranteeing a loss.
    He might tarnish his passing stats and not get invited to the ďeverybody gets a trophyĒ Pro Bowl.

Last edited by Proximo; 12-08-2019 at 10:57 PM.

I left the game early. Im done watching Carr. Seeing him in person just confirms he is not good. Time to move on. Our Defense madeTanehill look like Drew Brees today. Outside of Max Crosby out defense sucks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Watching the Seattle/L.A. Rams game. Itís not Seattleís night. Down 28-12 with just a tick over 2:00 on the game clock yet there is Russell Wilson playing with urgency-fighting and flinging it...

No quit in that dude.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Duplicate-still working out posting with my I-Phone
    Last edited by Proximo; 12-09-2019 at 12:27 AM.