Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 332 of 385 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5761
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    David Carr is that you? Putting all posters here that voice their opinions regarding their favorite team and the failures within its structuralization into one basket is complete and utter lunacy on your behalf. This is social media. Stop worrying about what people say about millionaire players that aren't worth their price tag. I love the raiders. Been a fan for 30 years but I dislike Carr mainly because he's a mental midget who pads his stats and doesn't prioritize winning despite his god-given athletic talent. If that hurts you, go home and cry to momma.
    Upset are you boohoo donít challenge you on the Internet? This isnít your personal wet nanny session we all get to post. If you canít take it Go talk to a mirror.

2. 04-05-2020, 06:46 PM
    Reason
    insults and replies to insults

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    KO says that crap!

Miko Grimes
    https://youtu.be/kN76-jWzyn0

Ridiculous story laughed at by entire OL troll work
    Now, of course, I donít know what really happened, but letís just say that the OL did leave Carr to fend for himself. Do you really think that any of them would acknowledge that?

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    David Carr is that you? Putting all posters here that voice their opinions regarding their favorite team and the failures within its structuralization into one basket is complete and utter lunacy on your behalf. This is social media. Stop worrying about what people say about millionaire players that aren't worth their price tag. I love the raiders. Been a fan for 30 years but I dislike Carr mainly because he's a mental midget who pads his stats and doesn't prioritize winning despite his god-given athletic talent. If that hurts you, go home and cry to momma.
    Sounds like you are the one crying. April 5th Carr is still our QB. Cry me a river

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    It was clear as day, the Oline felt disrespected, there was even a picture of them on their knee giving the Fu eye to Carr...
    In the huddle Carr should of told those turds to do their job or get off the field if that is the case.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 04-05-2020 at 10:08 PM.

6. 04-06-2020, 06:39 AM
    Reason
    insults and replies to insults

Quote Originally Posted by Rolls View Post
    Now, of course, I donít know what really happened, but letís just say that the OL did leave Carr to fend for himself. Do you really think that any of them would acknowledge that?
    Read what you just wrote. You are saying these guys are so proud of their culture and heritage they stood up against their team, head coach and QB. Made an act of belligerent disregard for Carrs safety and welfare to make a point to him. Then denied they did it collectively like cowards?

You really have a high regard for these players and men don't you?

They are far better people than any of you, who believe this rubbish!

Read what you just wrote. You are saying these guys are so proud of their culture and heritage they stood up against their team, head coach and QB. Made an act of belligerent disregard for Carrs safety and welfare to make a point to him. Then denied they did it collectively like cowards?

Maybe you should read what I wrote. I never accused anybody of doing anything. I'm only saying that if one were to commit such a reprehensible act, not to expect them to admit to it.
    I do find it hard to believe that they would pull such shenanigans, but something did happen during that game. What, I don't know. I don't believe that simply having weaknesses exposed would cause a team to completely implode the way that they did. We may never know for sure what happened.

Maybe you should read what I wrote. I never accused anybody of doing anything. I'm only saying that if one were to commit such a reprehensible act, not to expect them to admit to it.
    I do find it hard to believe that they would pull such shenanigans, but something did happen during that game. What, I don't know. I don't believe that simply having weaknesses exposed would cause a team to completely implode the way that they did. We may never know for sure what happened.
    That game was an indication of what was to come for the rest of the season. JDR lost control of the team. That's why he was fired. The kneeling thing, and their reaction to those that didn't was just an excuse for those to detract from their inability to play at a higher level. Frankly, I think we just got steamrolled, and they couldn't stop Carr from getting flatted if they wanted. There was a cast of characters on that roster. Luckily, those guys are gone. Better days are coming.

Iíll say it. Thatís exactly what happened. I saw it and I believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refskins DL were pumped all week they heard how Oaklandís OL is going to beat them up and maul them. they as a group decided they were going to show us up. They did! We got a bloody nose and as fans some people wonít accept it. That Redskins DL had 4 first rounders and 2 from Bama. No chumps. We got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Iíll say it. Thatís exactly what happened. I saw it and I believe it.

How can you support a team you think so lowly of the men on it? Hudson and Gabe are still here btw

How can you support a team you think so lowly of the men on it? Hudson and Gabe are still here btw
    Simple-Most of the bums are gone and my fervor for the team is no where what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Simple-Most of the bums are gone and my fervor for the team is no where what it used to be.

Im glad thatís palatable for you. Below average players okay but Bums? Really?

Listen up you Lymie mofo, and remember what the great Bruce Dickinson said of the Mariota signing and Carr's ultimate demise... "Two... minutes... to miiiidnight. The hands... that threaten dooo-ooom."

I donít care what you think. Below average player with character is a good man. A good player with ****** character is a bum.

That 2017 Raiders team underachieved after the Redskins game. You are from another planet if you canít grasp that.

17. 04-07-2020, 09:45 PM

Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

18. 04-07-2020, 09:46 PM

Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

19. 04-07-2020, 10:46 PM

Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

20. 04-07-2020, 10:47 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

21. 04-07-2020, 10:49 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

22. 04-07-2020, 10:49 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

Refskins DL were pumped all week they heard how Oaklandís OL is going to beat them up and maul them. they as a group decided they were going to show us up. They did! We got a bloody nose and as fans some people wonít accept it. That Redskins DL had 4 first rounders and 2 from Bama. No chumps. We got owned.
    Yeah I remember that as well. Raiders OL got punked plain and simple. Redskins DL dominated and there was nothing they could have done

24. 04-07-2020, 11:10 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush

25. 04-07-2020, 11:10 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive - Rush