Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 330 of 385 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5768
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Very interesting comments by former Raider Malcolm Smith

so according to Malcom "Thats the real reason Tom passed on the Raiders". So we were looking to replace him....

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Write to Malcom Smith if you've got a problem with his perspective. You won't accept any narrative but its Carrs fault. Do you know how ridiculous that looks to everyone on here. You have no credibility when you cant see all the sides of an argument. NONE!!!

and BTW When was Ed Reed in the ****ing locker room with the team? source of story is essential to its validity.
    You and switch are everyone? I brought the other perspective. You and the Fan boys keep posting all the pro Carr non sense. All I wanted was a legit back up. Just like Malcom said is needed. Love how you try and discredit a Hall of Fame player. Arguably the best DB to strap up a chin strap. Seen a few quarterbacks in his days. I mean if you got a problem with his opinion write to him.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Kaepernick*threw for 302 yards, one passing touchdown, and ran for a touchdown, in a Superbowl against a Ravens defense. I think first ballot Hall of Famer Ed Reed has a credible opinion!!
    If you are seriously suggesting Kaep was a good QB you've pretty much lost all credibility

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    I'd heard stuff about JDR style of leadership before. There's an issue with every type of leadership that tries to be authentic. Tough Leaders who have baseball bats tend to disenfranchise other styles in the management. Musgrave was all thinker type. JDR should have embraced the differences and backed Musgrave if Mark Davis wanted him fired. I thought it was a good move at the time but clearly I was wrong. It put the whole Offense and especially Carr back a long way.
    I've always liked JDR but the **** that keeps coming out after he was fired really makes me question him. Let's also not forget Bill Musgrave was pushing hard to draft Derrick Henry but JDR/RM went with Jihad Ward

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    so according to Malcom "Thats the real reason Tom passed on the Raiders". So we were looking to replace him....
    I like how you added "real reason" to his quote. Nice try but no Raiders were never going to sign him. Not only that but Brady had zero interest playing for a ****** organization

You and switch are everyone? I brought the other perspective. You and the Fan boys keep posting all the pro Carr non sense. All I wanted was a legit back up. Just like Malcom said is needed. Love how you try and discredit a Hall of Fame player. Arguably the best DB to strap up a chin strap. Seen a few quarterbacks in his days. I mean if you got a problem with his opinion write to him.
    You've really hit a new low. Nobody is discrediting him but the fact that he suggested Kaep was a better QB is just laughable

There's one other guy too, but definitely Switch and the private eye have a love affair with the bum. Trade him for a sack of potatoes and move on. Hes a loser.

Musgrave was the scapegoat when things went wrong. JDR lost the club in 2017. He was the reason the team went south, especially with the new OC....is he an OC anywhere now? The O had zero imagination. Gruden's system is not that complicated. There were many games where the O played lights out in the first half. It was the 2nd half that the O went south. Was it the opposition's adjustments, or us failing to making changes to those adjustments.
    Brady didn't sign here because we didn't offer him the money, (if we made an offer at all), that he wanted. Is Jacksonville that much more of a contender?

Kaepernick*threw for 302 yards, one passing touchdown, and ran for a touchdown, in a Superbowl against a Ravens defense. I think first ballot Hall of Famer Ed Reed has a credible opinion!!
    So... youíd rather us cut carr and sign Kaepernick?

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    So... youíd rather us cut carr and sign Kaepernick?
    No please. Desperation makes for illogical decisions. Besides, if Kaep was that good, he'd be a with a team as we speak. We have two viable options right now. Do we really want to add another FA QB to this roster?

It was the anthem fiasco and JDR/Carr both being Trump guys that started the downfall. The Washington game in 2017 was the turning point for us and weíve never recovered. Carr took a bunch of sacks and I believe that game is where it went south for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    It was the anthem fiasco and JDR/Carr both being Trump guys that started the downfall. The Washington game in 2017 was the turning point for us and weíve never recovered. Carr took a bunch of sacks and I believe that game is where it went south for him.
    1,000% agree. Carr didn't take a knee and was assaulted in the backfield. He needs to man up and move on from that!

You Carr haters cant stand being held to account for your opinions. Iím not a fan boy. Iím a realist. Carrs best option we have. Pure and simple right now.

Ed Reed isnít in the Raiders locker room. Hence no credibility on this topic. His opinion on how good he thinks our team is very credible opinion. Especially secondary. Yet he talks about Carr because it gets him hits likes and noticed. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    There's one other guy too, but definitely Switch and the private eye have a love affair with the bum. Trade him for a sack of potatoes and move on. Hes a loser.
    You are one of storks burner accounts. Should be named after a small bird. Great Tit possibly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    https://youtu.be/KjfPNPgHONM

1.07 KO explains what happened and how the Derek Carr rumour part of it was a media Troll BS.

We got found out as a team in the Redskins game OL got owned by Skins DL. We were well beaten by a better team. Why canít people deal with that?