Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 510 of 516 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    That's not necessarily true. The Raiders would be crazy to say, "If we can't trade him, we'll cut him."

Who would trade for someone they can get for free in a few weeks? No, this is the Raiders putting something out there to get trade interest.

I'd expect Brown to get traded for a 5th / 6th / 7th round pick.
    You would trade a pro bowl caliber ot for a 7th round pick and replace him with????

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    You would trade a pro bowl caliber ot for a 7th round pick and replace him with????
    Someone who'll be available, in shape and actually gives a ****?

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    Trent Brown is great when he cares, trash when he doesnít care. Same was true of Tommy Kelly, IIRC.

Iíd rather have someone who plays well all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Trent Brown is great when he cares, trash when he doesnít care. Same was true of Tommy Kelly, IIRC.

Iíd rather have someone who plays well all the time.
    Guys who don't care at times are poison....winning teams don't tolerate that crap.

Winning happens above the shoulders, its a mindset.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    Bingo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Bingo.

I am a person that likes to know the WHY. Why does he not care about being in shape or his level of commitment to football? If the reason behind this attitude is that he just is not interested in playing anymore then cut him and move on but if he has the "I hate losing attitude" then sit down and show that when he plays and plays well we are successful but when he is not available or does not play well it impacts our chances of success. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I am a person that likes to know the WHY. Why does he not care about being in shape or his level of commitment to football? If the reason behind this attitude is that he just is not interested in playing anymore then cut him and move on but if he has the "I hate losing attitude" then sit down and show that when he plays and plays well we are successful but when he is not available or does not play well it impacts our chances of success. Just my opinion.
    Follow the money. His first two years were basically guaranteed. The last two years? No guarantees at all. Now he wants to get in shape and ****? Nah, bye bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Hahahahaha the only thing that pervert Musburger has an eye for is attractive college girls. Now I know not taking you seriously was a smart decision. What kinda fool takes any opinion of Brent seriously? He is clueless roflmao...

[QUOTE=attoonly;33853651]I am a person that likes to know the WHY. Why does he not care about being in shape or his level of commitment to football? If the reason behind this attitude is that he just is not interested in playing anymore then cut him and move on but if he has the "I hate losing attitude" then sit down and show that when he plays and plays well we are successful but when he is not available or does not play well it impacts our chances of success. Just my opinion.[/QUO

If Brown gave a **** for anything else besides getting paid, he would understand the loss in value to his own career, and further if he didnít believe in the Raiders as an appropriate place to ply his skills he would have made a serious attempt at a quicker exit...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

[QUOTE=corralski;33855059]
    Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    I am a person that likes to know the WHY. Why does he not care about being in shape or his level of commitment to football? If the reason behind this attitude is that he just is not interested in playing anymore then cut him and move on but if he has the "I hate losing attitude" then sit down and show that when he plays and plays well we are successful but when he is not available or does not play well it impacts our chances of success. Just my opinion.[/QUO

If Brown gave a **** for anything else besides getting paid, he would understand the loss in value to his own career, and further if he didnít believe in the Raiders as an appropriate place to ply his skills he would have made a serious attempt at a quicker exit...
    Sounds like J. Russell....lol.

[QUOTE=dbacknick;33855537]
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post

Sounds like J. Russell....lol.
    It is still forbidden even in this form. Wall slides for 20 minutes, 5 reps.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    No one has called you buddy other than to start a fight? How sad!

See... works both ways.

And yes, language is inportant. Just like your use of dragons and elves after claiming not to be trying to diminish others opinions. But in effect, you are saying that it is just as likely that dragons and elves existed, as it is that carr and a first round pick would get Wilson.

Ok... buddy.

Of course I have been called buddy before and yes, 'language' is important, so is reading comprehension. My interpretation of how you used the word buddy and the way you have commented on this subject when addressing me led me to believe you were turning this into more than a discussion. If not, my apologies, even though your latest post is even more aggressive in my opinion. Why? Are we that bored during this offseason that we nit pick each other over something so petty? Talk about the subject. The improbability of the suggested trade is so high, that I would put real money on it not happening. The existence of fantasy creatures is just as improbable as that deal IMO.

Tell me:

Do you think that would be enough compensation? Carr and a first for Wilson? Do you, as I said and tried to explain before, think that because some of us say that Carr is valued AT MINIMUM two firsts, at minimum mind you, that GMs do as well, or even take our opinion into account when making decisions? I do not subscribe to that view point. The big factor to me btw is what exactly do the Sea Hawks value Wilson? At this time, I think it is considerably more than Carr and a first and why I think it will not happen. If that were all they required, the Raiders would seriously consider it. I have not heard ANY ONE connected to the NFL state that Carr's value is 2 Firsts and then some.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    But we are in complete agreement that this ďargumentĒ is fruitless and comical.

"...prone to stoogery.".

[QUOTE=Wolfe-Raider;33855762]
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post

It is still forbidden even in this form. Wall slides for 20 minutes, 5 reps.
    Sorry, couldn't resist. Overpaid lazy players bring it out of me.