Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 538 of 542 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8126
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Carr is gone i see us keeping Mariota and bringing in a modern type qb. Carr will go to a contender with a good OL. New England?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Marriota can't stay on the field. I think he'll be the first to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The coaching will be consistent. Same plays / play-calling styles.

IDK much about the interim, but heíll be a different vibe for sure.

Itís weird for a playoff contending team - and they were in the hunt for the past two seasons, donít pretend otherwise - have a winning record and an interim head coach.

No way to know how this will go.
    This I completely agree with. Thereís no telling whatís going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    This I completely agree with. Thereís no telling whatís going to happen.
    A few former players have talked about it. There's no doubt this has some impact, but at the end of the day, as Jeff Saturday said, the players are professionals and they are playing because it's their job and their families/significant others depend on them. So these players are not just going to give up.

The uncertainty is how the new head coach works with the OC/DC. Raiders can just go full 2002 Raiders and never run the ball ever again.

"..And then the Raiders drafted the Knight in Shining Armor Prince Quarterback. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. All the women in the kingdom cheered and they lived happily ever after...""

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Carr is gone i see us keeping Mariota and bringing in a modern type qb. Carr will go to a contender with a good OL. New England?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Mariiota? got hurt running one time wow you going with that? what a stupid comment modern type QB give me a break is brady a modern QB how about Rodgers those so called modern QBs don't last but a few years when the legs are gone like RBs you need a smart accurate thrower who can command the players. Modern QB do even know what that sounds like?

Like it or not, Carr is the leader of this team. Thought he did a solid job in today's presser.

It's obvious only two men on the entire team know Gruden's playbook. One is Olsen. The other is Carr. Those of you who want to see Mariota take over as QB1 are going to be waiting a long time.

Why get Carr hurt, when he's the only one we can trade for a return when this team gets complete tear down? Play Peterman the rest of the year.

We're 3-2 and you seriously want to raise the white flag? Wow.

Play to win and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not giving up and I don't want to see this team give up. There's way too much football left to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Like it or not, Carr is the leader of this team. Thought he did a solid job in today's presser.

It's obvious only two men on the entire team know Gruden's playbook. One is Olsen. The other is Carr. Those of you who want to see Mariota take over as QB1 are going to be waiting a long time.
    Yeah, people can debate how good of a qb carr is, but hard to debate heís a pretty good dude.

We're 3-2 and you seriously want to raise the white flag? Wow.

Play to win and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not giving up and I don't want to see this team give up. There's way too much football left to be played.
    5 win season after this. Sit back and focus on "off-season possibilities " it will help your stress levels

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    5 win season after this. Sit back and focus on "off-season possibilities " it will help your stress levels
    I'm not stressed. Or hadn't you noticed? You, on the other hand, might want to consider some medicinal therapy. You're too negative and high strung for something that doesn't directly impact your life or livelihood.

I'm not stressed. Or hadn't you noticed? You, on the other hand, might want to consider some medicinal therapy. You're too negative and high strung for something that doesn't directly impact your life or livelihood.

Yes im super stressed. Really bothers me seeing this franchise the laughing stock of the NFL. Oh wait. That's every year for the past 20.

Nice try though slick, keep waving the Homer flag... im sure this time is "The One" lmao

I thought he held up well in the press conference as well. In fact I liked the delivery of all of the team leaders.

The Raiders are 3-2 and very much still in the hunt. I am not ready call it a season.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Yes im super stressed. Really bothers me seeing this franchise the laughing stock of the NFL. Oh wait. That's every year for the past 20.

Nice try though slick, keep waving the Homer flag... im sure this time is "The One" lmao
    Don't call me slick, and I'm anything but a homer. I criticize the team all of the time.

But that doesn't mean that I give up just because we don't have a head coach, or the system or player that I want installed. I wasn't that big on Gruden 2.0 and this definitely isn't the first time that we've had a QB that didn't win over the fanbase.

I ride with Carr, because I think he's better than people give him credit. Not perfect, but certainly better than a number of QBs that I've seen wear the Silver and Black. And it's not even close.

I didnít realize Hawaii thought Gruden was the goat.

Gruden gone and Hawaii wants to dismantle the whole team.

Seems you were awfully high on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I didnít realize Hawaii thought Gruden was the goat.

Gruden gone and Hawaii wants to dismantle the whole team.

Seems you were awfully high on him?
    Goat absolutely not. Best coach we have had since the Madden/Flores Era, yep.

How often does a new HC come in and not dismantle on a struggling franchise? If you follow football you should understand this happens almost everytime.

Seems like you are awfully niave to think this doesn't happen 9 times out of 10.