Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 326 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4890
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    How credible do you think the Brady rumors are? As far fetched as it once sounded I think itís going happen.

I think there are several teams considering Carr but Indy or Chicago would be logical destinations.

Derek is a veteran who they believe can help their team the minute he shows up. Those two organizations are on the fringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, I forgot who asked me a few weeks ago but always thought Chicago and Indy were logical choices via trade if we traded Carr. I didnít think we would even consider it tbh and was already accepting Carr as our starter this season. Honestly, itís best if both parties move on and if we can get compensation like a 2nd rounder + it can really help the franchise start adding some more serious young talent.

I think Vegas draw will be huge for this franchise as not many wanted to play in the toilet bowl Oakland. (No offense to anyone from that area) but itís a complete **** hole, you go to the game and just want to leave immediately after, Vegas will have a whole different appeal and attraction, players are going to want to come play in a brand new state of the art stadium and training facility with no state tax state in Las Vegas.

I do think thereís something to the Brady rumors and I do think this completely would open the door to draft a young QB to begin grooming. Something I donít think we can do with Carr as the starter. Weíre going to find out a lot more here soon bug I donít think Mayock is fín around. The guy has shown to be excellent at drafting and so far heís building this thing the right way.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 02-21-2020 at 10:10 AM.

I am a Carr supporter

I am also a man who loves more picks and donít mind bringing in some change

Better be a good trade though

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I am a Carr supporter

I am also a man who loves more picks and donít mind bringing in some change

Better be a good trade though
    It's the Colts 1st and rights to Andrew Luck.....my guess

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    It's the Colts 1st and rights to Andrew Luck.....my guess
    Thatís so high

Take that all ****in day IMO

Insanity

I doubt we snag more than a second though

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Thatís so high

Take that all ****in day IMO

Insanity

I doubt we snag more than a second though
    depends on the number of interested parties.

I'm hoping for enough competition to get a second and a fifth. Anymore than a second and you have to do it, the price would never be higher.

Chicago I would think will step out though based on Carr's record in lower temps....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

I have my hopes up...I already feel like a sucker.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Lol if we got andrew luck out of it snd a draft pick that would be the steal of the century

I'm with ya Stork. I feel like Carr is punking us. I wont let myself believe there is any truth to his departure.

The Luck thing is not a sure thing. And the Brady thing isn't either. Another scenario.....trade Carr for Mack, since they are shopping him. I'd take Mack over a #2.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The Luck thing is not a sure thing. And the Brady thing isn't either. Another scenario.....trade Carr for Mack, since they are shopping him. I'd take Mack over a #2.
    If they are going cheap at QB, this makes sense. If they plan on giving a big contract out, ie Brady, trading Carr for a big money player like Mack makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If they are going cheap at QB, this makes sense. If they plan on giving a big contract out, ie Brady, trading Carr for a big money player like Mack makes no sense.

I don't think Luck will play. Not sure if they'll pay Brady 60 mil. That would be out of our strategy, based on past dealings. I threw the Mack deal out there for thought. How about Chicago's #1?

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Nobody from the Raiders has denied these rumors or embraced Carr publicly...correct?

Says volumes about their thinking.

-Stork

Especially in todayís world. Every player has a medium 24/7 at their fingertips.

If theyíre trading for Carr it means they feel theyíre a QB away from making a run at the SB. Lol no way they trade Mack for Carr, wishful thinking.

I don't think Luck will play. Not sure if they'll pay Brady 60 mil. That would be out of our strategy, based on past dealings. I threw the Mack deal out there for thought. How about Chicago's #1?
    Iím hoping for the both 2nd round picks