Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 258 of 336 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5030
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    The Redskins game shook him up. It wasnít the back injury it was his teammates checking out for political reasons and watching him get pounded. I remember on a few occasions that his linemen standing there watching Carr pick himself off the turf.

I was embarrassed to be a Raiders fan that evening. Nearly quit watching them all together. I lost a lot of respect for Jack Del Rio after that game.
    Damn Prox, I felt (and still feel) the exact same way. There have been many dark days as a Raiderfan, but that damn near did me in.

Its an incredible statement from me, because i played football most of my life and have a deep love for it.

Politics has zero place in any sport. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Chad Forbes

@NFLDraftBites

Derek Carr to #Bears starting to have traction. Would reunite with John DeFilippo. Easily more upside than Andy

Dalton. People forget despite Carrís disappointing couple of seasons, he did finish 3rd in the MVP in his career and is 29 yrs old.
    Please let this be true.

Sign Brady, then send Carr to Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hell. YES.

Thatís Colts 2nd rounder is pretty much a 1st round pick...

Hahaha

So you said nobody would want Carr and he wasn't even worth a mid round pick. Now its a bidding war??? Another clueless poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Hahaha

So you said nobody would want Carr and he wasn't even worth a mid round pick. Now its a bidding war??? Another clueless poster.
    Eh I think you have me confused with a different poster but carry on with your little vendetta. Donít really understand why your issue is man, weíre just talking football but you always quickly want to result to insults. Just ignore my posts.

Well Chicago is a great football town. Just ask Jay Cutler lol. Carr is going to have to man up if he wants to survive there. But thatís Chicagoís problem if this goes down.

Somethings going down though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Well Chicago is a great football town. Just ask Jay Cutler lol. Carr is going to have to man up if he wants to survive there. But thatís Chicagoís problem if this goes down.

Somethings going down though...

A lot of smoke man, and the Carr brothers usually hint things too. Hoping Mayock can get maximum value in return via a trade, especially if thereís more than 1 team that wants him. This almost guarantees we draft a young QB to groom.

Itís time to move on from Carr

A lot of smoke man, and the Carr brothers usually hint things too. Hoping Mayock can get maximum value in return via a trade, especially if thereís more than 1 team that wants him. This almost guarantees we draft a young QB to groom.
    How credible do you think the Brady rumors are? As far fetched as it once sounded I think itís going happen.

I think there are several teams considering Carr but Indy or Chicago would be logical destinations.

Derek is a veteran who they believe can help their team the minute he shows up. Those two organizations are on the fringe.

Last edited by Proximo; 02-21-2020 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Chad Forbes

@NFLDraftBites

Derek Carr to #Bears starting to have traction. Would reunite with John DeFilippo. Easily more upside than Andy

Dalton. People forget despite Carrís disappointing couple of seasons, he did finish 3rd in the MVP in his career and is 29 yrs old.
    Our Father who art in Heaven!

I hope someone loves carr out there and trades us the world for him. That would put our franchise on the fast track

Nobody from the Raiders has denied these rumors or embraced Carr publicly...correct?

Says volumes about their thinking.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Nobody from the Raiders has denied these rumors or embraced Carr publicly...correct?

Says volumes about their thinking.

-Stork

Yep, thatís correct.