Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 255 of 331 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    That wasnt Stork.
    I know. I already said it was Prox. I mean who else would say something so clueless?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lonzo is a bust due to his draft position. He may have a long career but hey so did Kwame Brown. You remember him right lol.
    I tried telling them this in the Lakers forum and g1 and his buddies thought I was crazy. Kinda like right now what Iím saying about Carr

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kwame who gave us Pau! You know I do lol, have watched every Lakers game since 1996 when Kobe was drafted.

I get it, you guys think heís a bust but Iíve watched 90% of Pelicans games and the kid is still growing and only getting better sure his numbers arenít eye popping but he keeps improving. Shooting 37% from 3 now 12-6-7-1.5 and is ranked as the 3rd best defensive PG in the league behind only Ben Simmons and Bledsoe. His connection with Zion is fire and theyíre going to make an awesome duo as they grow together. Donít throw in the towel quite yet because without those stupid *** shoes he was wearing heís been very healthy and producing. Will make the Allstar team multiple times in the future. Hope the Pelicans can keep Ingram because love that kid too, I think he will get max money in FA and rightfully so, a team like the Knicks should be all over that kid.

I donít want to talk basketball in here lol, so if you want join us in the Lakers forum!
    Man stop acting like Kwame was why Memphis traded Gasol to us. You are just making yourself look even worse

Lonzo is a bust no matter how you put it. He is a role player at best. All star my ***. Alex Caruso even had more votes than him.

Lonzos ceiling is Draymond Green lol

Lonzos ceiling is Draymond Green lol
    Which is very good.

Kwame contract $ was traded to make the $ work.... Javaris Crittenton, Aaron Mckie 2 1st rounders and draft rights to a player who became a stud 3y later in Marc Gasol.

Google it.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Who cares, weíre just in here talking g football and itís our opinions. I never understood why some people result to name calling and belittling itís ridiculous and Iím just going to ignore it. Weíre all Raiders fans here, itís been a tough 17-18y and we just all want to win again, thatís the bottom line.
    Hey dude I am looking forward to the Las Vegas Raiders next season. Hopefully itís a new beginning. Maybe Stork will even start watching again. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Hey dude I am looking forward to the Las Vegas Raiders next season. Hopefully itís a new beginning. Maybe Stork will even start watching again. [emoji12]

No.!!!!!! STORK can't watch til we win a SB... then and only then he must ask for permission.

Its a rule.. I looked it up.
    Dogdaddy

I just want FA to start already so we can see what we have heading into the draft, pretty excited about the combine too thatís around the corner.

Which is very good.
    As a third or fourth option yes....

Itís time to move on from Carr

I just want FA to start already so we can see what we have heading into the draft, pretty excited about the combine too thatís around the corner.
    Maybe the most eventful off season in Raiders history?...

1980 saw a lot of changes with our franchise QB being traded away.

2002 as well with Gruden being dealt to the Bucs.

Lots of critical decisions to be made. I think we finally have a qualified GM to make those decisions.

Last edited by Proximo; 02-20-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    No.!!!!!! STORK can't watch til we win a SB... then and only then he must ask for permission.

Its a rule.. I looked it up.
    LoL-I didnít realize it was committed to writing. I just assumed it was some kind of urban legend.

The obsession some posters on this forum have with Carr is akin to this man's obsession with a has been pop star. See here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkls2tKfYbo
    It's a lost cause when trying to bring any semblance of logical sense into their diluted reality. 4 and turf 4 lyfe bruh.

Iíll bite.

I donít see Brady grooming anyone. But just to practice with him, attend QB meetings with he and Gruden. Just watching how Brady goes about his business up close and personal would be one hell of a graduate course for any young QB.

Sellouts will happen but fanbases can be fickle, especially in Vegas where there are lots of distractions. How many people are going to want to watch Carr throw the ball into the dirt on 3rd and 12?

Plus-think if the extra prime time games the Raiders will garner. Those are all secondary arguments because winning cures all but I think Gruden & Brady would be lights out together; even given Bradyís diminishing physical skills which were never the biggest part of his game to begin with.

The money presents a huge picker factor but I think itís worth it in the short term.

I told my Nephew last night all we need is a QB to get us past 3rd down...that's it!! ...lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

What does Josh Jacobs rushing totals have to do with Carr? I suppose Derek has a great hand off.

Lol..best in the game actually...but no..he couldn't even get that right..fumbled snaps...etc...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]