Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 250 of 331 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I am not ignoring Carrís stats. I am saying that they benefit from inflation in todayís passing era. They are grossly overstated.

Speaking of stats I have noticed that the Carr apologists have little to say about Carrís dismal winning percentage when the defense held the opposition to less than 20 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Carr was 3-1 this year when the opposing team scored less than 20 pts. The loss was by one point.

Not sure what carr should apologize for, lol. 7-9 with a bad defense and a lack of weapons. Dismal? Sure thing buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    He reminds me of Kerry Collins except no ring or playoffs
    Kerry Collins was no great QB but I never recall him quitting.

QBR is a statcthat is based almost entirely off completion percentage. If you go 1-1 for 1 yard ... your QBR will be phenomenal

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Carr was 3-1 this year when the opposing team scored less than 20 pts. The loss was by one point.

Not sure what carr should apologize for, lol. 7-9 with a bad defense and a lack of weapons. Dismal? Sure thing buddy.
    Your right very little objectivity here

Carr's stats are inflated by today's passing game but all other qbs are not ..lol
    Last edited by pablo2523; 02-19-2020 at 08:23 AM.

It really all comes down to what Gruden and Mayock want to lead their team. If its Carr then so be it. Gruden certainly did not give that impression as the season ended nor have either of them said a word to support Carr as the 2020 starter. This is very uncommon with all the rumors.

I am sure Mark Davis is onboard with unloading him too if thats what they want after the fans showered him with Boos at the end of the season - even Boo'd him off the field at the last Oakland game.

QBR inside opp 20yd, 95.1 (ranked 16th)

QBR inside opp 10yd, 81.9 (ranked 19th)

QBR home games 100.9 (ranked 14th)

QBR away games 100 (ranked 11th)

Yards AFTER catch QB 2,220 (ranked 2nd) more than half of Carrís total yds this season

Completion % inside opp 20yd, 58% (ranked 12th)

Completion % inside opp 10yd, 48% (ranked 20th)

Big play completion 25yd, 58 (ranked 14th) Brady was ranked higher...

We can nit pick stats all day, theyíre never going to tell the whole story... bottom line is Carr is not the QB that will lead this team to where it needs to be and Iím not sure Brady is either but at least heís proven it multiple times and we can finally move on by drafting a young QB to groom under him.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Thereís no Kung fu riddle. Jacobs ability to get yards also benefits form Carr playing well. Carr had the highest QBR on third downs in the nfl.

The highest. Guess he really struggled... lol

I really donít understand how anyone can say carr had better weapons. Itís also amusing that the same people that I want to ignore carrs stats... want to use those stats to claim he has weapons. So his weapons were good by their stats... but carrs stats donít show the whole picture... haha... right...

If anything, both teams weapons sucked this year... which is why Brady wants out.
    Geezuz H is your name David or Darren? Carr improved on third down conversions thanks to Jacobs gaining between 5-8 yards on 1st down consistently. 3rd and 8+, Carr was one of the worst. WTF are some of you fan boys looking at???

The clock is running on every player that we roster not named Carr, I'm surprised that some of you are not a little more concerned with speeding up this process of decision making.

I'm tired of a QB with no sack.

I'm also tired of a weak LB squad, an inconsistent pass rush and a secondary in a constant state of depletion.

It's time to make a choice, if we are not drafting a ready to play QB then we must use the current resources to fill these needs. This is a draft that lines up pretty neatly with just about all of our needs.

I will be very disappointed for our team if they are even considering a short term expensive QB in free agency. That being said, I'd be starting Carr in September but I'd be prepared to bench him and run someone off of the bench.

Of course all of this goes out the window if someone is offering a second pick or better for a second hand Carr...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Question of the day is what will Carr do with the home he is having built next to Grudenís?

Gruden can buy it as an investment and rent it to Carr...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Most of our team is trash but we over value them due to homerism.

Carr isnít wasting anyoneís career

We only have like 2 above average players and they were rooks

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    yes nobodies that they rotate around on a whim. Brady makes their defense 10x better because he controls the game and forces opposing offenses to play catch up and gamble.

Tell me one patriot defensive standout who has been there for 5 years? Meaning they actually signed multiple contracts? I mean there starters are as follows:

L. Guy, Shelton, Simon, Collins, Hightower (maybe the only one), Roberts, Van Noy, Gilmore, Mccourty, Chung, Mccourty - does that seem like some star powered defense? Not at all, and several of those names will be replaced again this offseason because they dont care
    Names are just names, the question is do they produce and the Pats defense has been in the top 10 in all but two of Bradyís season. He has also had arguably the top two slot WRs of all time and arguably the top TE of all time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    QBR inside opp 20yd, 95.1 (ranked 16th)

QBR inside opp 10yd, 81.9 (ranked 19th)

QBR home games 100.9 (ranked 14th)

QBR away games 100 (ranked 11th)

Yards AFTER catch QB 2,220 (ranked 2nd) more than half of Carrís total yds this season

Completion % inside opp 20yd, 58% (ranked 12th)

Completion % inside opp 10yd, 48% (ranked 20th)

Big play completion 25yd, 58 (ranked 14th) Brady was ranked higher...

We can nit pick stats all day, theyíre never going to tell the whole story... bottom line is Carr is not the QB that will lead this team to where it needs to be and Iím not sure Brady is either but at least heís proven it multiple times and we can finally move on by drafting a young QB to groom under him.
    Nitpicking? Isnít that hypocrisy at its finest... lol

You just picked the few situations where carrs QBR wasnít ranked very high. Yet his overall QBR is top 10.

Bottom line. Top 10

Carr? Top 10?

Letís hope GMís around the league think so too.

I donít think he cracks the top 20.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Geezuz H is your name David or Darren? Carr improved on third down conversions thanks to Jacobs gaining between 5-8 yards on 1st down consistently. 3rd and 8+, Carr was one of the worst. WTF are some of you fan boys looking at???
    Haha... so he had the highest QBR on third downs... and you gotta look for the random split he wasnít that high on? So... if he was bad at 3rd and 8+ he must have been unstoppable at everything less than 8.

Note sure how you little carr hates canít just admit he had a good season. With few weapons. Especially WRs (useful on third and long, haha). What are you looking at?

Funniest part is... I donít even want to stick with Carr. Just gotta give him his due. Heís a solid QB that I would guess had a good statistical season in part due to gruden being a good QB coach. I really want to see gruden with an elite QB talent. Iím guessing the temptation will be too much and heíll trade up for that chance.

Top 10?????!!!!?!?