Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 249 of 326 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4888
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    We've covered that years ago, good hand off, poor play action fake.
    Yes we have-this thread has taken on a life of its own. We havenít talked music yet. I am particularly fond of Pink Floyd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/...290968065?s=20

ď Should be an interesting week in Indianapolis. Growing sense within league is there are NFL teams prepared to inquire with @Raiders about the possibility of trading for Derek Carr.Ē
    Good-lets quit bashing him on here. I would hate for our opinions to depreciate his trade value.

I bet every GM in the NFL trolls our forum looking for insight. [emoji12]

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    What does Josh Jacobs rushing totals have to do with Carr? I suppose Derek has a great hand off.

Well... considering heís only being mentioned as a weapon Carr has at his disposal... I think I can equally ask why weíre mentioning him as a weapon? Simple answer is they coexist. Without a good run game, itís easier to stop the passing game... without a good passing game, itís easier to stop the run game.

Also can rush for much if your QB canít get a first down. So...

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Well... considering heís only being mentioned as a weapon Carr has at his disposal... I think I can equally ask why weíre mentioning him as a weapon? Simple answer is they coexist. Without a good run game, itís easier to stop the passing game... without a good passing game, itís easier to stop the run game.

Also can rush for much if your QB canít get a first down. So...
    We are mentioning him as a weapon because the discussion was about who had more to work with on offense Tom Brady or Derek Carr? You follow?

Derek Carr has a strong running game at his disposal which make his struggles all the more alarming. Jacobs has a great season in-spite of Charmin not because of him.

A good running game should be a QBís best friend.

You are trying to turn this into a kung fu riddle.

Good-lets quit bashing him on here. I would hate for our opinions to depreciate his trade value.

I bet every GM in the NFL trolls our forum looking for insight. [emoji12]

Work your magic Mayock! Imagine if they gave us something crazy in draft picks

Free agency and trades open in 1 month to the day. I suspect thats Carrs final day in Raiders gear

We are mentioning him as a weapon because the discussion was about who had more to work with on offense Tom Brady or Derek Carr? You follow?

Derek Carr has a strong running game at his disposal which make his struggles all the more alarming. Jacobs has a great season in-spite of Charmin not because of him.

Itís sad because Carr ranks 21st out of QBís only 700yds... one of the worst play action QBís in the league with such a strong Oline and running game... Brady, ranked 10th with a much weaker Oline and running game..

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Work your magic Mayock! Imagine if they gave us something crazy in draft picks

Really hope the Colts bite, would love a high 2nd rounder + in compensation

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Itís sad because Carr ranks 21st out of QBís only 700yds... one of the worst play action QBís in the league with such a strong Oline and running game... Brady, ranked 10th with a much weaker Oline and running game..
    Whos he going to throw to if the RB is being tackled on a PA??? We both know his vision ends 8 yards out

He reminds me of Kerry Collins except no ring or playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Whos he going to throw to if the RB is being tackled on a PA??? We both know his vision ends 8 yards out
    Tunnel vision Carr...

Itís time to move on from Carr

Question of the day is what will Carr do with the home he is having built next to Grudenís?

Thereís no Kung fu riddle. Jacobs ability to get yards also benefits form Carr playing well. Carr had the highest QBR on third downs in the nfl.

The highest. Guess he really struggled... lol

I really donít understand how anyone can say carr had better weapons. Itís also amusing that the same people that I want to ignore carrs stats... want to use those stats to claim he has weapons. So his weapons were good by their stats... but carrs stats donít show the whole picture... haha... right...

If anything, both teams weapons sucked this year... which is why Brady wants out.

Oh... and if you really want an interesting stat... we had the 5th worst average starting line of scrimmage. The patriots had the best.

So... their defense also helped their offense by shortening the field.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Thereís no Kung fu riddle. Jacobs ability to get yards also benefits form Carr playing well. Carr had the highest QBR on third downs in the nfl.

The highest. Guess he really struggled... lol

I really donít understand how anyone can say carr had better weapons. Itís also amusing that the same people that I want to ignore carrs stats... want to use those stats to claim he has weapons. So his weapons were good by their stats... but carrs stats donít show the whole picture... haha... right...

If anything, both teams weapons sucked this year... which is why Brady wants out.
    I am not ignoring Carrís stats. I am saying that they benefit from inflation in todayís passing era. They are grossly overstated.

Speaking of stats I have noticed that the Carr apologists have little to say about Carrís dismal winning percentage when the defense held the opposition to less than 20 points.