Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 212 of 332 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4971
  1. #3166
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,857
    March 18th we trade him to Miami

  2. #3167
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    It certainly sounds like Carr is coming back for 2020.

    I see no reason to hope he'll magically break all of his bad habits. I expect more of the same.
    This tweet, if true, gives me a glimmer of hope. Not because I want Jameis, but because it would mean Gruden isn't satisfied with Carr either. I'm betting they will do something, at minimum draft somebody to put some heat under Carr's ***. At least they damn well better.


  3. #3168
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    March 18th we trade him to Miami
    Then March 18th I party my *** off.

    Besides, Carr is the one guy on earth who does not look good in Silver and Black. He doesn't fit. He's more a soft pastels kinda guy, like they have in Miami.
    Last edited by chibberaider; 01-30-2020 at 09:20 AM.

  4. #3169
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,857
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Then March 18th I party my *** off.

    Besides, Carr is the one guy on earth who does not look good in Silver and Black. He doesn't fit. He's more a soft pastels kinda guy, like they have in Miami.
    hahaha , realistically i believe that we play him 1 more year and we draft a QB for the future this year

  5. #3170
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,152
    Gruden can develop QB's. Gannon was a journeyman qb for 13 years and should have been selling insurance or coaching jr. high softball. Gruden brought him in Oakland and turned him into a Raiders legend and league MVP. All this with little team support. Rice and Brown were washed up. The offensive line was small and weak. The defense was lack there of. Literally no Special Teams. And the running game was ineffective.

    And we damn near won a super bowl. All because of Gannon and Gruden.

    Yes my sarcasm is running high today.
    Dogdaddy

  6. #3171
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,152
    Dang... I just read that. Im getting grumpy in my old age. I think Im getting Storkismitus.
    Dogdaddy

  7. #3172
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Dang... I just read that. Im getting grumpy in my old age. I think Im getting Storkismitus.
    Lol ain't that the truth! I think we're ALL a bunch of jerks lately!

  8. #3173
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,766
    If we put Mahommes on our roster

    Carr on the chiefs roster

    Who wins that head to head matchup?

    Does Mahommes take the raiders to the Super Bowl?

    Does Carr drop the Chiefs out of the playoffs?

  9. #3174
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,772
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Gruden can develop QB's. Gannon was a journeyman qb for 13 years and should have been selling insurance or coaching jr. high softball. Gruden brought him in Oakland and turned him into a Raiders legend and league MVP. All this with little team support. Rice and Brown were washed up. The offensive line was small and weak. The defense was lack there of. Literally no Special Teams. And the running game was ineffective.

    And we damn near won a super bowl. All because of Gannon and Gruden.

    Yes my sarcasm is running high today.
    Little team support? Both Rice and Brown were 1000 yard receivers even with both of them past their prime. Hell Rice even made the all pro team. On top off that he had Barret Robbins and Lincoln Kennedy who both made the all pro team that year.

    The defense was ranked 6th overall too. Gannon literally had everything to succeed. It's almost like he couldn't screw it up.

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #3175
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    If we put Mahommes on our roster

    Carr on the chiefs roster

    Who wins that head to head matchup?

    Does Mahommes take the raiders to the Super Bowl?

    Does Carr drop the Chiefs out of the playoffs?
    The best Chiefs could do with Carr is 8-8. He can't play at Arrowhead. It's COLD. And all that red is SCARY.

    And with Mahomes, Raiders are in the playoffs. No SB til we finish building the D. IMO

  11. #3176
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,766
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    The best Chiefs could do with Carr is 8-8. He can't play at Arrowhead. It's COLD. And all that red is SCARY.

    And with Mahomes, Raiders are in the playoffs. No SB til we finish building the D. IMO
    How about Carr and Tannehill

    Does Ryan get us in the playoffs alone

    Can Carr succeed with that D and ground game?

  12. #3177
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,766
    If we swap qB with every team how many QBs make us better

    How many teams get better with Carr

  13. #3178
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,766
    I think heís a top half QB

    I donít think we have the talent to be much better without a top 5 QBs
    6 on still keeps us mediocre and out of the playoffs

  14. #3179
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,857
    because we will never advance or make the playoffs with Carr. You can boost his stats however this was a tweet from mid November (and it got worse)


    trey wingo

    @wingoz
    So @coachdelrio knows what he speaks of. Said Derek Carr does't like cold weather games. In games where temp is under 40 at kickoff.. here are his numbers:

    0-4
    152 Pass YPG
    51% Comp pct
    TD-Int (3-4)
    9 Total QBR

    Temps at Arrowhead will be in the 30's Sunday

    I think he is 1-9 lifetime now ...



    We will never beat Kansas City or Denver at the last month of the season, we will never win anywhere cold which is the majority of playoff teams stadiums. So with Carr and this daunting statistic we are assured to never do anything at the end of the year making him a bottom 5 quarterback to have when the season is on the line
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 01-30-2020 at 12:36 PM.

  15. #3180
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I think heís a top half QB

    I donít think we have the talent to be much better without a top 5 QBs
    6 on still keeps us mediocre and out of the playoffs
    I think some games, when it's warm, and nothing on the line, he's a top half QB. When it's cold, big game, prime time, playoffs on the line, or against a big division rival, he is a bottom 10 QB. He's hot and cold, the only consistency he displays is getting cold feet when it really matters. A consistent QB who doesn't shrink, gives plays time to develop, will make many many plays where Carr consistently fails.

    Kyler Murray would have taken us to the playoffs.
    Last edited by chibberaider; 01-30-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •