Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 332 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4972
    Prox wrong once again. What else is new?

Dogdaddy keeping it real

Like I said before. If Carr isn't already better than Gannon he will for sure be once his career is over.

Give Carr what Gannon had and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Prox wrong once again. What else is new?

Dogdaddy keeping it real

Like I said before. If Carr isn't already better than Gannon he will for sure be once his career is over.

Give Carr what Gannon had and see what happens

WRs wide open downfield as he throws to somebody double covered at the LOS. That's Carr. That's his game. Chicken-**** football.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Letís say Carr gets OBJ, Julio Jones, and AJ Green and throw Henry in the backfield with Jacobs.. Oh and we have a top 5 defense... and we win 14 games...

Are you really going to tell me that it was because Carr improved his game??

I know itís hard to read when Gannonís nuts are in your face but just move them to the side and youíll see what Iím saying.

Gannon nor Carr are the type that elevate players around them.. I want to move on from Carr but if we donít, you must surround him with a ton of players to be successful.

Sorry so harsh
    I'm not speaking for anyone, but, you can evaluate someone's performance on other factors, other than wins/losses. It's his decision making that's the issue. He's not seeing the field as he should. And if there's any heat applied......

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Gannon played the QB position for the Raiders better than anyone since Stabler.

He as the MVP, All Proís and the respect of his peers to prove it. He would have been a HOF player had he spent his career playing for Gruden in Oakland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take away Jerry Rice and Tim Brown and you get the same Gannon from KC and Minny

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    WRs wide open downfield as he throws to somebody double covered at the LOS. That's Carr. That's his game. Chicken-**** football.
    Carr makes bad reads. What QB doesn't? I'm guessing you don't watch other teams play outside the Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I'm not speaking for anyone, but, you can evaluate someone's performance on other factors, other than wins/losses. It's his decision making that's the issue. He's not seeing the field as he should. And if there's any heat applied......
    Exactly. Stats and player comparisons work for some. For me, I like to watch what the QB does every time he goes back to throw. What he does with what he's given down after down. Carr consistently makes the easy play that pads his stats, even if it isn't what's best for the team or the situation. Heat applied? Lol yeah, he's one of the worst. Chilly temperatures? Again one of the worst. Don't get me started on his play at Arrowhead. He's got to go. If not immediately, then one more year while another is groomed. (I prefer immediately)

Carr makes bad reads. What QB doesn't? I'm guessing you don't watch other teams play outside the Raiders

Carr makes the easy read. Time after time. You're seriously happy with this guy?

Carr makes the easy read. Time after time. You're seriously happy with this guy?
    Time after Time? Don't spread fake news

Of course I am. I believe we can win with him. The problem is not Carr. You look at the rest of the roster and you can easily see what the problem is

Carr doesnít prioritize winning, of course heís a problem.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Time after Time? Don't spread fake news

Of course I am. I believe we can win with him. The problem is not Carr. You look at the rest of the roster and you can easily see what the problem is

Fake news? I really wish you'd have sat next to me 5 years in a row at Arrowhead with this pansy at the helm. Nothing fake about it. A better QB takes us to the playoffs, with the current roster. 19 ppg. $94 million dollar unit. He's a choke artist.

Obviously, I'm not going to change your opinion, and you sure as hell won't change mine. Agree to disagree. I can't stand the sight of him.

Take away Jerry Rice and Tim Brown and you get the same Gannon from KC and Minny

If NASA didn't carry the one we wouldn't have made it to the moon.

Christ in a handbasket.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Itís time to move on from Carr

Gannon wasn't the greatest QB to ever live, but he fit what we needed at the time. When he went down, he went down swinging. Plunkett too.
    Yep-I agree. He got the job done and was one of the best QBís in the NFL during his era with the Raiders.

Some say Carr would have done as well or better with Gannonís talent on offense?...laughable

Thatís like saying that a teenage boy would know what he was doing in a hotel room with Gisselle.

If anyone thinks Im defending Carr.. Think again. Just not as big as a fan of Gannon like most.

Simple question... If Gannon played on a Raiders team that gave up 27 plus points, would we be having these discussions?

I want Love in this years draft or Fields next year.
    Dogdaddy

Regardless, Carr will 100% be our starting QB this year whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Regardless, Carr will 100% be our starting QB this year whether we like it or not.
    LOL don't remind me.
    Dogdaddy