Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 204 of 332 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4970
    Haha... sounds like the Winston rumor is not a fan favorite. I think this is the example of why weíve been arguing over nothing. Most people who want carr gone, really donít want ďanyone but CarrĒ. First rumor comes in and itís a big no.

Most of us ďbackingĒ Carr have stated that weíd be ok with an upgrade. As long as itís an upgrade. Obviously, depending on the opportunity cost...but, I think we all agree on the team needing better QB play. And I think we all agree on needing better play from most positions... and probably even coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Haha... sounds like the Winston rumor is not a fan favorite. I think this is the example of why weíve been arguing over nothing. Most people who want carr gone, really donít want ďanyone but CarrĒ. First rumor comes in and itís a big no.

Most of us ďbackingĒ Carr have stated that weíd be ok with an upgrade. As long as itís an upgrade. Obviously, depending on the opportunity cost...but, I think we all agree on the team needing better QB play. And I think we all agree on needing better play from most positions... and probably even coaching.
    First unhighlighted section: This makes no sense. It is far from a logical deduction of what some people want.

I am not going to trade my car in for one that is relatively the same as the one I am getting rid of, I want one that is better than the one I have. I am certainly not going to take the first one I come across.

Second highlighted section: well said, but I haven't heard a lot of Carr supporters say they'd accept an upgrade. Aside from that I like what you said there.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Iíd expect some disagreement about who would be an upgrade.

Iíll take a less talented guy with a better head and heart any day...even if the stats arenít as flashy.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Wow, the Chargers were laughing at that clown. Saying thanks for throwing it away on 4th down while down by 20 in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post

First unhighlighted section: This makes no sense. It is far from a logical deduction of what some people want.

I am not going to trade my car in for one that is relatively the same as the one I am getting rid of, I want one that is better than the one I have. I am certainly not going to take the first one I come across.

Second highlighted section: well said, but I haven't heard a lot of Carr supporters say they'd accept an upgrade. Aside from that I like what you said there.
    As for the first section... Iíve read lots of posts where people say carr is easily replaceable. And any QB is better than Carr. Iím simply pointing out that this is truly not the case for the majority. Once faced with any QB... those might back off those statements. Itís simply a grass is greener effect.

I think it would be nice to get an actual poll of what people want- carr gone no matter who replaces (Winston as example), Carr gone and give a chance to a player like mariota/bridgewater, or Carr gone only with a clear upgrade.

I think that there are still a percentage of people who want carr gone without a clear upgrade. Or a least someone the majority of us would say is an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I don't know how much longer I could tolerate Carr, I was a big Carr supporter till this past season. I grew annoyed with his throwaways, his 3 yd completions, I don't know that I can go through another season with him, unless he balls out. We'll see.
    Same here, I was a huge Carr supporter, defending him but last year the shine finally wore off and I'm ready to move on.

I miss Gannon. Now that is a QB. Carr doesn't hold a candle to Gannon.

Look at Gannon move around the pocket to avoid the rush and have the common sense to use his feet when the opportunity was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Imagine shipping him to NE and he gets 2-4 Super Bowls

**** that
    He wouldn't last that long, he would throw away the ball on 4th down at a crucial time and Bellichek would be smart enough to move on quickly.

Lmfao 30k?
    That's a bargain price, below veteran minimum even. I would do it for that price. That's like buying an ice cream cone in California after taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    That is what he is asking lol.

Just need to brain wash Carr..

I went to the Pitt game, At Pitt we lost but everyone there couldn't believe how well Carr played against Big Ben. Then in 2016 against the Ravens the guy just Balled, He played great that whole year though. It's in him, Gruden has to light a fire under his ***. Even Gannon has said Gruden isn't the way he is with Carr as he was with him..
    If Gruden yelled at Carr like he did Gannon it would break Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post

Look at Gannon move around the pocket to avoid the rush and have the common sense to use his feet when the opportunity was there.
    Loved Gannon. The man was a leader and fought hard every game. Wheatley was a stud-Callahan should have went run heavy with Gannon, Wheatley and Crockett in the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post

Made me sad, and twitter only allows a certain amount of time for clips.... Gannon was a real one, had intense fire the way he used to not panic in the pocket when it collapsed and do whatever it takes to make plays... Carr isnít even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Loved Gannon. The man was a leader and fought hard every game. Wheatley was a stud-Callahan should have went run heavy with Gannon, Wheatley and Crockett in the SB.

Please donít open old wounds

I still remember teenage me, extremely upset about that SB and running the same damn plays.... the same damn plays.... the same... damn... plays....

Gannon had a dominate offensive line, two hall of fame receivers, Wheatley, Kaufman, and Crockett in the backfield, and oh ya..... A top ten defense and the best special teams in the league.

Gannon played like a back up his whole career til he came to a loaded Raiders team.
    Dogdaddy

Please donít open old wounds

I still remember teenage me, extremely upset about that SB and running the same damn plays.... the same damn plays.... the same... damn... plays....
    Yeah-I agree. I have bad habit on this forum delving into the Raiders history.

I barely watched the NFL films Super Bowl hilights last year. Sorry dude.

Onward and upward. Vegas is a new era.