Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 4: Buffalo Bills(3-0) @ Las Vegas Raiders(2-1)

VS

Date: 10/04/20
    Time: 1:25 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Josh Allen: 1038 Passing / 71.05 Comp % / 10 TD / 1 INT
    Derek Carr: 784 Passing / 74 Comp % / 6 TD / 0 INT

Rushing

VS
    Josh Allen: 84 Rushing / 3.8 YPA / 2 TD
    Devin Singletary: 157 Rushing / 4.9 YPA / 0 TD | 93 Receiving / 8.5 YPR /0 TD

Josh Jacobs: 252 Rushing / 3.7 YPA / 3 TD | 75 Receiving / 7.5 YPR / 0 TD
    Devontae Booker: 59 Rushing / 5.9 YPA / 0 TD | 29 Receiving / 7.3 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving

VS
    Stefon Diggs: 288 Receiving / 14.4 YPR / 2 TD
    Cole Beasley: 228 Receiving / 15.2 YPR / 0 TD

Darren Waller: 159 Receiving / 8 YPR / 1 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 142 Receiving / 12.9 YPR / 1 TD

Defensive

VS
    Levi Wallace: 15 Solo Tackles / 1 INT
    Mario Addison: 5 Solo Tackles / 2 Sack
    Tre'Davious White: 5 Solo Tackles

Johnathan Abram: 15 Solo Tackles / 1 INT
    Nicholas Morrow: 17 Solo Tackles / 1 INT
    Maxx Crosby: 4 Solo Tackle / 2 Sack

First. we lose 34-20 Sorry, Bills are flat out better. Unless we get TO's.

I donít expect a win either but still watch as usual, hope we can get 1 win out our next 3 games setting us up strong for a final push to the wild card

The team is depleted, but they have to soldier through and find a way to win. Here's to hoping the Bills overlook us. Raiders 20 - Bills 17.

yes, we're ravaged with injuries... but let's take a deeper dive into the Bills...

Game 1: Bills 27 - 17 Jets... The Jets are currently 0-3 (Lost to BUF, SF, and IND)
    J. Allen 312yds, 2TDs, 14 rushes - 57 yards. 1TD. The rest of their rushing game was non-existent. Stefon Diggs had 86yds, Josh Brown had 70yds/TD. Their defense got 3 sacks and an INT.

Game 2: Bills 31 - 28 Dolphins... The Dolphins are currently 1-2 (Lost to NE and BUF, beat JAX)
    J. Allen 415yds, 4TDs, 4 rushes - 19yds. Rushing attach was so-so. Stefon Diggs 153yds/TD, Josh Brown 82yds/TD. Defense had 3 sacks.

Game 3: Bills 35- 32 Rams... The rams are currently 2-1 (beat DAL and PHI, and lost to the Bills)
    J. Allen 311yds, 4TDs/Int, 8yds rushing and a TD. Cole Beasley 100yds receiving. Defense had 2 sacks and Int.

on offense, they're averaging 434yds/game, 4th best in the league. 330yds/game, 2nd best in the league. Bottom 3rd in rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    yes, we're ravaged with injuries... but let's take a deeper dive into the Bills...

Game 1: Bills 27 - 17 Jets... The Jets are currently 0-3 (Lost to BUF, SF, and IND)
    J. Allen 312yds, 2TDs, 14 rushes - 57 yards. 1TD. The rest of their rushing game was non-existent. Stefon Diggs had 86yds, Josh Brown had 70yds/TD. Their defense got 3 sacks and an INT.

Game 2: Bills 31 - 28 Dolphins... The Dolphins are currently 1-2 (Lost to NE and BUF, beat JAX)
    J. Allen 415yds, 4TDs, 4 rushes - 19yds. Rushing attach was so-so. Stefon Diggs 153yds/TD, Josh Brown 82yds/TD. Defense had 3 sacks.

Game 3: Bills 35- 32 Rams... The rams are currently 2-1 (beat DAL and PHI, and lost to the Bills)
    J. Allen 311yds, 4TDs/Int, 8yds rushing and a TD. Cole Beasley 100yds receiving. Defense had 2 sacks and Int.

on offense, they're averaging 434yds/game, 4th best in the league. 330yds/game, 2nd best in the league. Bottom 3rd in rushing.
    Other than Mullens our secondary is not performing well. LB's are fairly non-existent.

Even tho the Bills haven't had much of a running attack with our run defense I believe they will stampede all over us.

We have been giving up 30 plus points a game and I don't see anything that makes me think that will change with this week.

If our O was a full strength maybe we could slug it out, but I'll just hope for a respectable showing on both sides of the ball.

Bills 38 - Raiders 20

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Other than Mullens our secondary is not performing well. LB's are fairly non-existent.

Even tho the Bills haven't had much of a running attack with our run defense I believe they will stampede all over us.

We have been giving up 30 plus points a game and I don't see anything that makes me think that will change with this week.

If our O was a full strength maybe we could slug it out, but I'll just hope for a respectable showing on both sides of the ball.

Bills 38 - Raiders 20
    yeah... we're not gonna face an evil genius like Belichick every week. That guy will expose and bleed out every one of your weaknesses for his benefit, and we all know that the Raiders have plenty of those to exploit. I had zero confidence that we could pull off an upset last week going into Foxboro. This week, even with all the injuries to many of our starters, I'm not sure why but I have an optimistic outlook. err... cautiously optimistic... but I have a good feeling about this week.

It's a pivotal game for us... if we're able to pull this off, and go into the bye at 3-2 (yeah, we're not beating KC next week in any circumstance,) it would set us up for a good run at the playoffs with the softer schedule after the bye.
    Last edited by GeniusLoci; 10-01-2020 at 03:45 AM.

31-27 Raiderssssss!

Considering the A-Chewing I assume the Raiders received on Monday, I feel like they will be fired up this week. When you add in the venue, the fact that it is OUR Death Star and again assuming they will take great pride in defending it, I think the Raiders will perform at a high level. To a man, they were embarrassed last week. That hurts and they need to take it out on the Bills.

Raiders win 31-20.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Considering the A-Chewing I assume the Raiders received on Monday, I feel like they will be fired up this week. When you add in the venue, the fact that it is OUR Death Star and again assuming they will take great pride in defending it, I think the Raiders will perform at a high level. To a man, they were embarrassed last week. That hurts and they need to take it out on the Bills.

Raiders win 31-20.
    Wolfe, I would expect nothing less from you(well done). I'm not even going to make a prediction, oh God.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Wolfe, I would expect nothing less from you(well done). I'm not even going to make a prediction, oh God.
    Thanks Rubi! RAIDER NATION!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    yeah... we're not gonna face an evil genius like Belichick every week. That guy will expose and bleed out every one of your weaknesses for his benefit, and we all know that the Raiders have plenty of those to exploit. I had zero confidence that we could pull off an upset last week going into Foxboro. This week, even with all the injuries to many of our starters, I'm not sure why but I have an optimistic outlook. err... cautiously optimistic... but I have a good feeling about this week.

It's a pivotal game for us... if we're able to pull this off, and go into the bye at 3-2 (yeah, we're not beating KC next week in any circumstance,) it would set us up for a good run at the playoffs with the softer schedule after the bye.
    Totally agree. The Bills are not the Patriots.

Offensively: Carr hits receivers for 1st downs. Waller gets open. Jacobs get yardage. Raiders score points.

Defensively: If the Raiders play as well as they started off last week, they win.

Josh Allen is going to eat us alive. He will throw for 300+ yards and probably run for 60+. Defense is still garbage. No way to stop Allen. Raiders lose 35-20.

Fire Guenther!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Fire Guenther!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I really don't know why they didn't fire him when Phillips became available. Phillips is like the only DC that can turn trash into a top 5 defense. Wade Phillips would make Eric Harris look like an All Pro.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast