Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 332 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4970
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Pretty much confirms that we are still in the midst of a QB search, no matter how much fans want to deny it. The plays were there, the opportunities were there, our offense as a unit is better than 18 or 19 ppg. We need a driver.

Older fans remember this as a winning franchise, at one point the winningest franchise in all of pro sports. It can happen again. Just not with a ***** at QB.
    Pretty much sums that the Raiders have had an incompetent front office for the past 30 years, no matter how many will wish it was still pre-1990.

Give it time, give Mayock some drafts and FAís.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Pretty much sums that the Raiders have had an incompetent front office for the past 30 years, no matter how many will wish it was still pre-1990.
    I'll agree with that. But like GO just said, Mayock seems pretty competent. There may be hope yet bro!

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I wouldn't exactly putt all my eggs in a basket and say Love or any QB is gonna be Mahommes..

Ask the Jets, Bills and Dolphins how long it's taken them to compete with Brady.
    Well the Bills texans Ravens and chiefs all were playoff teams with QBs on rookie deals... and thats just the AFC

Ok, But we will not be starting a rookie, so we will be paying a rookie and someone that can bring him along. So a decent QB is gonna cost 15-20 plus the rookie deal. I'm just saying. If your looking to save money, Keeping Carr is the least expensive option.

He should just say, Im a Raider till I am not! Im working my *** off to be the best. And leave it at that. He is to much of a good guy and wants to have a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    He should just say, Im a Raider till I am not! Im working my *** off to be the best. And leave it at that. He is to much of a good guy and wants to have a conversation.
    Exactly, I have plenty of experiences with the media and it is annoying. Marshawn does it right, short and clear. Gives them nothing to post.

Fans are dumb

2 2nd rounders for Carr will never happen

Dude If they did though
    Jesus **** take it in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Right it's Carr vs 22 other starters. I forgot

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Jimmy G was 25 - 5 before SB I think I read. Heís single handedly taken NE and 49ers teams to wins. How did he look Sunday? Couldnít hit a barn door. They were at the SB due to a loaded roster and Bosa addition pushed them over the top.

Ignore them switch let them have a whining session.

If Raiders change QB but don't address itís glaring lack of talent across the roster itís still ****ed!!!

People forget KC weíre a winning team for several years before Maholmes.

Itís the total team sport. A poor team will make any QB look bad ultimately.

I expect Mayock to bring some level headed thinking to our moves. Value value value must be the long term approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Right it's Carr vs 22 other starters. I forgot

Excuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Jimmy G was 25 - 5 before SB I think I read. Heís single handedly taken NE and 49ers teams to wins. How did he look Sunday? Couldnít hit a barn door. They were at the SB due to a loaded roster and Bosa addition pushed them over the top.

If Raiders change QB but don't address itís glaring lack of talent across the roster itís still ****ed!!!

I expect Mayock to bring some level headed thinking to our moves. Value value value must be the long term approach.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I understand that some people just want to keep building "weapons" around Carr but here is a statistic id like to share.

in 2018 our offense had 18.1 points per game.
    in 2019 our offense had 19.6 points per game - this was 22nd in the NFL and literally 1 FG a game better than the last place in the NFL redskins.

Do you guys think that one WR changes that? Or do you want to keep car at 20+m add a #1 WR and get us to #19 at scoring points - which will do absolutely nothing for us.

you can look at those numbers from 2018 to 2019 and we added: Waller, Renfrow, T. Williams, Josh Jacobs, Richie Incognito. 5 quality starters and in the case of Jacobs, Richie, Waller - 3 elite players. With this added talent it brought our scoring up 1.5 points. Thats pathetic.... what is the common denominator? (also added Ingold and Morneau)
    What in the world are you talking about? Last year we also had cooper for 6 games. Had Jordy. Had Jared cook. Had martavis Bryant a few games. Had Doug Martin and marshawn Lynch. If anything, they were very similar seasons in the lack of consistent reliable weapons.

If Williams and Jacobs werenít hurt for half the year... I think we would have done quite a bit better offensively in a few of those games.

Bottom line, we need more weapons. And that will help our offense produce. Some progress will be made as players gain experience and hopefully stay healthy. But we definitely need to add 1-2 WRs and a backup RB.

Will that make carr into an elite QB? Obviously not. If we can get our hands on one of those, then letís go for it. Iím all for trading up for Tua. Otherwise, letís add talent on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post

Yes Patrick took a good team and made them great. A quarterback will do that. I'm not reading anywhere in here where someone thinks switching out Carr for another guy makes us a contender. We all want value value value. At multiple positions, quarterback being one. We have money and 5 picks in the first three rounds. We can do a lot of depth building while adding better players at certain positions. Quarterback is one position that needs competition. So why again should we not be talking about an upgrade for our future at this position also? IMO strengthening receivers, linebackers, secondary, dline is definitely needed but we aren't getting to a Superbowl if we also dont address quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    2-1st
    2-2nds
    3-3rds
    1-4th
    1-5th

With a ton of cap space.... we could really build this team...
    Are you nuts G.O? switch, inspector, mega impossible for the Raiders to get any better with this hypothetical. Carr is the GROAT.

Are we better off with less cap space Carr and no 2nd round picks?
    Last edited by maledicent; 02-05-2020 at 01:08 AM.