Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 401 of 423 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6335
  1. #6001
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,735
    On another note, is anybody else off the Arden Key bandwagon? This kid sucks.

  2. #6002
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    I am rooting for Carr to play well but it is obvious that he gets flustered at any sign of pressure from the D. Heíll win some games but he will never separate himself as a QB that has killer instinct to win playoff games or championships.
    In the immortal words of Jim Mora, "Playoffs?!?" If our defense doesn't improve there's no point in worrying about playoffs or championships. Even Aaron Rodgers isn't winning SB after SB when his defense sucks.

    Based on how DC did vs. the blitz last year, it looks like he's about average against pressure. The eye test kind of supports that ... he's not amazing against pressure, but look around at other games every week and I guarantee you'll see plenty worse. Right now I bet you the 9ers would gladly swap QBs with us.

    But yeah, he might not win you a SB ... so the trick is to build a team that doesn't require the QB to win it for you, just not lose it for you. A great defense and the current offense might be good enough to contend. A great QB with the current D is still going nowhere.

  3. #6003
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    On another note, is anybody else off the Arden Key bandwagon? This kid sucks.
    I got off of that ride last year.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  4. #6004
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,735
    And on another note, who else is beyond excited about J. Abram? What a stud man.

  5. #6005
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    And on another note, who else is beyond excited about J. Abram? What a stud man.
    That is the ride I am currently on. He is an old school type of FB player. Love the kid.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  6. #6006
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    That is the ride I am currently on. He is an old school type of FB player. Love the kid.
    The way Abrams flys around the field reminds me a lot of Vann McElroy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6007
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    17,404
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    On another note, is anybody else off the Arden Key bandwagon? This kid sucks.
    Typical ďRaiderĒ player - big, fast, athletic... useless.

    Yeah, his time has come and gone. Time to upgrade the position.

  8. #6008
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    For the haters




  9. #6009
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,185
    So, are you're saying that you would take Carr over all of the names that you have mentioned? You really can't pick one stat to compare to another QB.

  10. #6010
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    For the haters



    Iíll give you the only stat that matters:

    0 Super Bowl wins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #6011
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll give you the only stat that matters:

    0 Super Bowl wins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can appreciate that this cake from CBS and not a carr fanatic, and I do like him, but seriously, he Hs more 4th quarter comebacks than Brees and more game winning drives than brady because those guys are good enough to already be winning in the fourth quarter.

  12. #6012
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    So, are you're saying that you would take Carr over all of the names that you have mentioned? You really can't pick one stat to compare to another QB.
    Is that what I said? Lol

  13. #6013
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I can appreciate that this cake from CBS and not a carr fanatic, and I do like him, but seriously, he Hs more 4th quarter comebacks than Brees and more game winning drives than brady because those guys are good enough to already be winning in the fourth quarter.
    Or because they had much better teams than Carr? Just look at what he had to work with last year and the year before as an example

    Raiders are one of the worst organizations in football and have been for a while

  14. #6014
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,415
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll give you the only stat that matters:

    0 Super Bowl wins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure

  15. #6015
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll give you the only stat that matters:

    0 Super Bowl wins.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Something he has in common with Dan Marino and Jim Kelly. Damn scrubs.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •