Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 393 of 412 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 6169
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

The smaller they are, the farther they fly.

Seemed appropriate here....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Sure this will get some reaction this fine Sunday. 4 [emoji3591] 12

@derekcarrqb paid his respects to one of the greats today. pic.twitter.com/c8f3a34Lp7

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1292513741792096256

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    From 24th to 16th....that's a pretty good improvement. If we were 16th, we could have made the playoffs. Not that we would have done anything, but it's a step in the right direction. One stat I'd like to see is TO in the red zone.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 08-09-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Don't believe everything you see lol. These guys make a lot of videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUiTpl81KLM
    Must you ruin EVERYTHING??? LMAO Something very satisfying about a man-bun guy with a Dior bag getting his just comeuppance. Sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Must you ruin EVERYTHING??? LMAO Something very satisfying about a man-bun guy with a Dior bag getting his just comeuppance. Sigh....
    Yeah! I thought that was one of the funniest things I have seen all year. I refuse to watch your video. I prefer to believe it was real.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Talents:
    Born into football knowledge.
    Exceptional arm.
    Very good athlete.

Weaknesses:
    Scared to death of contact. Hence;
    Poor under pressure, real or imagined;
    Doesn't give plays time to develop;
    Panicky, gives up on plays quickly;
    Checkdown king.
    Plays terribly in the cold.
    Plays terribly against good defenses.
    Can't find his own ***** at Arrowhead.

We can do better. No, we NEED to do better if we ever want to be on top again.

Talents:
    Exceptional arm.
    Very good athlete.

Weaknesses:
    Checkdown king.

This will be the year to determine where we stand. I believe if he doesn't deliver, we will look elsewhere. It is a tough schedule, but with the 2 additional teams going into the playoffs, we should make it in. It's all there in front of us.

Talents:
    Exceptional arm.
    Very good athlete.

Weaknesses:
    Checkdown king.

This is funny. The last 4 games when weíre in playoff contention. He was the one who stepped up.

He avged 302 yards passing, had 5 tds, no ints and ran for a td in the last 4 games.

I donít think itís his fault the d couldnít stop anyone or get turnovers. Or that folks like tannehill and Mahomes threw for over 810 yards in back to back games. Lol

I know folks love blaming QBs, but having one of the three worst ds never helps

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    This will be the year to determine where we stand. I believe if he doesn't deliver, we will look elsewhere. It is a tough schedule, but with the 2 additional teams going into the playoffs, we should make it in. It's all there in front of us.
    First 6 will be tough, but after that we should be looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    First 6 will be tough, but after that we should be looking good
    I really think we can contend....AFC championship game.....no, but if things break right....

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    This is funny. The last 4 games when weíre in playoff contention. He was the one who stepped up.

He avged 302 yards passing, had 5 tds, no ints and ran for a td in the last 4 games.

I donít think itís his fault the d couldnít stop anyone or get turnovers. Or that folks like tannehill and Mahomes threw for over 810 yards in back to back games. Lol

I know folks love blaming QBs, but having one of the three worst ds never helps
    I see you chose to omit 2 blowouts where Carr didnít do jack. Letís do the last 6 games, as we were 6-4, and squarely in the playoff hunt.

11/24/19 Raiders vs Jets 3-34 Loss
    A field goal in the 1st, and Carr was done for the day. He finished with 127 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT. Pathetic.

12-1-19 Raiders vs Chiefs 9-40 Loss
    Carr pulled his usual ******** at Arrowhead, shut out the first 3 quarters. 2 ridiculous ints. 9 points in garbage time. But as usual at Arrowhead, his whole game was garbage.

12/8/19 Raiders vs Titans 21-42 Loss
    Game tied at 21 at the half. Carr disappeared the second half, shut out. Titans kept playing. Carr was done.

12/15/19 Raiders vs Jaguars 16-20 Loss
    Raiders O held to two field goals in first 3 quarters against a crap team. Yeah, his slide was called out of bounds in an erroneous call, but still his garbage play and constant 3 and outs, missing open receivers, this game should never have been close.

12/22/19 Raiders vs Chargers 24-17 Win YAY!

12/29/19 Raiders vs Broncos 15-16 Loss
    Raiders O held to a field goal in first 3 quarters. Carr played like **** until the 4th when Denver D eased up, once again. Pass batted down (by Shelby Harris) to lose the game. (Carr claimed publicly was not his fault his pass was batted down. Of course it wasnítÖnothing is Derekís fault.) But we were out of it by now anyway.

Carrís yards were his usual stat-padding in garbage time. Meaningless, as is his completion percentage. Playoffs on the line, we go 1-5, averaging 14.6 ppg. Sorry pal, a better QB and weíre in the playoffs last year.
    Last edited by chibberaider; 08-25-2020 at 10:30 AM.

I see you chose to omit 2 blowouts where Carr didnít do jack. Letís do the last 6 games, as we were 6-4, and squarely in the playoff hunt.

A field goal in the 1st, and Carr was done for the day. He finished with 127 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT. Pathetic.

Carr pulled his usual ******** at Arrowhead, shut out the first 3 quarters. 2 ridiculous ints. 9 points in garbage time. But as usual at Arrowhead, his whole game was garbage.

Game tied at 21 at the half. Carr disappeared the second half, shut out. Titans kept playing. Carr was done.

Raiders O held to two field goals in first 3 quarters against a crap team. Yeah, his slide was called out of bounds in an erroneous call, but still his garbage play and constant 3 and outs, missing open receivers, this game should never have been close.

Raiders O held to a field goal in first 3 quarters. Carr played like **** until the 4th when Denver D eased up, once again. Pass batted down (by Shelby Harris) to lose the game. (Carr claimed publicly was not his fault his pass was batted down. Of course it wasnítÖnothing is Derekís fault.) But we were out of it by now anyway.

Carrís yards were his usual stat-padding in garbage time. Meaningless, as is his completion percentage. Playoffs on the line, we go 1-5, averaging 14.6 ppg. Sorry pal, a better QB and weíre in the playoffs last year.
    As Paul Harvey would say....thats the rest of the story

Every year Carrs fans will try and spew the meaningless stats well after the season is over. Hoping we all forgot how the games actually played out. Nicely done Chibberaider.